Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: vandana.sagar

Bookmarking , thanks Sneha.

👏
Aish002 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
hi..read this in one go..u r an awesome writer...
a really nice and wonderfully written SS...👏
Edited by Aish002 - 10 years ago
avika_ShArMa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Reread this story. 😊
And enjoyed thoroughly too!

Still feels like the first time!

But, you didn't yet update/write the 3-part epilogue right? I hope im not missing anything. Do write them whenever you get time. :)
dreamymaya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4

Life wasn't always fair, it was better if one recognized this fact before getting hoodwinked at the hands of fate. ---some dialogue it is..loving this story Parkhee...I have watched only one movie something starting with Gadar or something..sunny deol and Amisha patel...that was a painful visual story of the separation...when I read this one, got reminded of that movie even though story lines are different..I loved the Punjabi setting and slang..thats a nice touch...Arnav Putar, Babey and Khushleen...cool!

He had some aura around him that made her feel safe, like her mind knew something about him but her conscious couldn't remember. --- Nice scripting, you have written "that feel" so sweetly

He could follow even a buffalo and admire it for all she cared. ---Lol! Nice one!

As if he would eat her alive he mused with a smile.---Again something wonderful to smile while reading after reading lot of tragedy and painful  incidents..

Gentle spray turned into a heavy fall in just fifteen minutes and then Babey was finding it hard to control monkey Khushi from going out and drenching herself in it. After half an hour when Babey had shouted herself hoarse and Khushi paid no heed, she gathered her Dupata and climbed the stairs herself to get Khushi down, by her ear.

.---Babey and Khushi combinations are cute..

dreamymaya thumbnail
Seriously who does Arnav think he is? I am so angry after reading chapter 6...how dare he makes decisions for others and assumes what he is doing is the right thing? stupid man! no sense at all..
dreamymaya thumbnail
the separation was hard time but it was lovely through those letters..but then when they reunited it was happy times again...such sweet romantic stories makes me smile...its sweet and cute...what about the epilogue- 3 parts when is it coming?
divya_divs thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
very different story 😊 i enjoyed reading each and every part of this SS😛 this has become one of my favorite SS😛 i loved ur writings😊 can't wait 2 read more😃
Kishmish thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Just started reading this story ... really enjoyed part one where you have written about 
life in a typical Punjabi household in Punjab ... 
Reading those Punjabi words brought a smile to my face ... 
But the atrocities of the partition were horrific ... 
have just finished chapter three ... 

Off to read some more ... 
Kishmish thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks Pahkee ... Really enjoyed reading this story ... 
dianapadhi92 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4
😊IT'S A WONDERFUL STORY.