BB Cooks - winners?

mada007 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Just thought of something.. is it a weird coincidence that whoever cooks the most in BB tends to win the show?

Shweta, Urvashi and now Gauhar? if I recall correctly -Juhi did some cooking as well

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Oye_Chup_Kar thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Yeah quite a coincidence all the past 4 seasons, those who cooked have won. Starting from Shweta-Juhi-Urvashi and now Gauhar. ðŸ˜›
BTW, Juhi was a hardcore cooker. Chuhi Juhi hameshaa chuhe ke tarhaa kitchen se chipki rehti thi, she never wanted anyone to come near the kitchen. Juhi cooked many other things too, like -Dimaag, Dirty Planning/Plotting and etc ðŸ˜†
grounder thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Most of the BB is about Food politics and rationing fights .. so the one who rules the kitchen is the winner ...also, kitchen is probably the only place where more than one person works at a time and hence, the gossiping and back-stabbing is easier
kls600 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Yep teh one that cooks the most and the one who reads the most BB letters/tasks 
mada007 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Chuhi_Hai_Juhi

Yeah quite a coincidence all the past 4 seasons, those who cooked have won. Starting from Shweta-Juhi-Urvashi and now Gauhar. ðŸ˜›

BTW, Juhi was a hardcore cooker. Chuhi Juhi hameshaa chuhe ke tarhaa kitchen se chipki rehti thi, she never wanted anyone to come near the kitchen. Juhi cooked many other things too, like -Dimaag, Dirty Planning/Plotting and etc ðŸ˜†

True that...
asmi4you thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
This year there were so many cooks first Shilpa was ruling Kitchen then Kamya and then Gauhar
all were deserving , but Gauhar had brownie point in the name of Kushal babu so she won
😃
gangnamstyle thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: asmi4you

This year there were so many cooks first Shilpa was ruling Kitchen then Kamya and then Gauhar
all were deserving , but Gauhar had brownie point in the name of Kushal babu so she won
😃

wat brownie points? the guy almost dragged her dwn with her. she had tiff with salman and aijaz bcz of him
mada007 thumbnail

Originally posted by: gangnamstyle

wat brownie points? the guy almost dragged her dwn with her. she had tiff with salman and aijaz bcz of him

Totally agree .. Every time Kushaal was out of the picture - Gau came across better and did well and gelled well with others. Same seemed true for Tanisha after Armaan was out/ Salman was rig ht at least once when he said Arman and Kushal are spoiling the girls' game
asmi4you thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: gangnamstyle

romance = controversies = survival in Bigg Boss
I think Arman dragged Tanisha down otherwise she could have been winner
but romancing Kushal has worked for Gauhar, otherwise she and Kamya were standing on same spot in beginning
and I am not fighting so plz I would expect a polite reply (in case you wanna reply)
show is over and I do not want to start fanfight again
just friendly discussion that is it