Task 2- Kareena Kapoor compitition

~*Prinkzz4eva*~ thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

Jemmy asked me to post this up for u guys...so here u go.......

Task 2 For the Kareena Kapoor Compitition is to.......

Pick 5 films you think Kareena has given her best performances in and why. 

πŸ˜ƒGood Luck!!πŸ˜ƒ

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

*Shona* thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
5 Best Performances:

1. Refugee: Although Kareena looked a little chubby in the movie, she acted really well. Choosing such a serious topic for her first movie was very brave and she did a commendable job. She looked really good in the song "taal pe jab yeh"

2. Yaadein: Kareena acted really well in this one too. She also danced really well to the song "chamakti shaam". Her role as Jackie's daughter was performed very nicely. The movie had quite a lot of flaws, but I think Kareena did well for her part.

3. Kabhi Khushi Kabhi Gham: Her role as Poo is unforgettable. In my opinion no one can replace Kareena for that role cuz she has the glamourous and hot looks that Poo needed. πŸ˜›

4. Fida: She did an excellent job for her first negative role. Her outfits in the movie were really beautiful as well. I didnt like the fact that she decieved Shahid 😑. However, she was really good. Her scenes where she is telling Shahid how she fooled him were good.

5. Bewafaa: Her best performance till date is her role in Bewafaa. Playing first Akshay's gf and then playing Anil Kapoor's wife was done very nicely by her. The scene where she tells Anil Kapoor how Sushmita and now her have suffered because of his workoholic attitude was excellently done. It shows that Kareena has come a long way from Refugee to Bewafaa. πŸ˜ƒ
good job guyz!!!! anyone else?????
i guess no one is wanting to participate!!😭
Mrs.Brett Lee thumbnail

I am there, no 1 kyunki fan.Sorry for the late reply

1)Kabhi khushi kabhi gham - She played Pooja sorry I mean Poo in that film.She was glamourous in that role and she was brilliant. I think Karan Johar did a good job by taking her in the film.

2) Hulchul - She was very good in that film. Most of the time she was without make up but she did pretty well in Hulchul. Her acting was good there and her expressions in that film was very nice.

3)Aitraaz- She was very good as a judge. Even Priyanka was more appreciated for the film but even Kareena did a very good in th film as a lawyer.

4)Fida- Too good. She played the character wonderfully. From the positive character to negative was very hard but hse put off well. She looked very glamourous in the film and her dancing in Ek main hoon is commendable

5)bewafaa- The best performance Kareena did ever. She did a extremely good job in Bewafaa as Anjali. Even though the film is not a hit but her role was appreciated a lot. I think she needs a clapπŸ‘ for the job in this film.

I know u have to write 5 flms but I liked Kareena's performance in Mujhe kuch kehna hain  too.That film was the first hit of Kareena.

yay!!! thanx fur participating...its ok if ur late!!πŸ˜ƒ