Tanuja ignores Arman Kohli on BB Finale

yellowflower thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
http://daily.bhaskar.com/article/ENT-TV-bigg-boss-7-finale-veteran-actress-tanuja-comes-to-meet-daughter-tanisha-ignores-4478087-NOR.html
Thank you Tanuja. Any mother will ignore Arman Kohli type people n protect the daughter. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aanu23 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
True...anyways if only tanisha hadn't become friends with armaan week 3 onwards then probably who knows she'd have been the winner...

As much as i would like to believe the news, i have to admit, its a Least reliable daily 
Look here the blunder they did!! I am sure you have seen it but just incase you havent seen it. 

yellowflower thumbnail

Originally posted by: Craigslist

As much as i would like to believe the news, i have to admit, its a Least reliable daily 
Look here the blunder they did!! I am sure you have seen it but just incase you havent seen it. 

You mean that plagiarism by Daily Bhaskar of Cruisers fun post. I know. Yes Daily Bhaskar is master of plagiarism. 
yellowflower thumbnail

Originally posted by: aanu23

True...anyways if only tanisha hadn't become friends with armaan week 3 onwards then probably who knows she'd have been the winner...

Possible. 
ilovetrashtv thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
She is a mother after all!
ReallyCool thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
tanisha is way better without psycho arman & it shwed in last 2weeks when he ws gone too!!! tanuja ji might hv probably seen how arman played the game & how it looked the way he used tanisha in name of friendship!! he is no good mcp with abusive history so better keep away tanisha!!!! Edited by .lovelylotus. - 10 years ago
yellowflower thumbnail

Originally posted by: ilovetrashtv

She is a mother after all!

Exactly. Anyone will keep Arman Kohli type people away from their loved ones, be it be daughter, sister, friend. 

Mistyy thumbnail
i would keep my daughter far far away too from that MCP🤢
Forever-KA thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
As long as Armaan did not hit Tannuja with a mop I think the situation is conducive for moving forward.