Posted: 10 years ago
Hi Ragz, I am Seerat and share you sentiments about the show, Sanaya & Ashish
Excited about the discussions here
ragzz. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: AyeReKhushi

Ragzz 🤗

I share your excitement girl!! I literally cannot wait to see the premier episode on Monday. This is the first time I want the weekend to end quickly. I wish the best for Sanaya, Ashish and the whole team. They have been hard at work for months now. Finally they will be sharing it with the world. I have a good feeling about this one...a lot of my friends and cousins have already set their DVRs for Rang Rasiya...made me so happy and excited to see even casual fans looking forward to the show.

Prii 🤗 SO glad to see you here ❤️ Yeah Sanaya and Ashish have worked so hard for Rang Rasiya, hope their hard work pays off and yes I have a very good feeling about this one too! It already has so many people curious and impatient, even on this forum..I see so many new fans already.. just love this feeling <33
AmazingAmy thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: SublimeSanz..

Prii 🤗 SO glad to see you here ❤️ Yeah Sanaya and Ashish have worked so hard for Rang Rasiya, hope their hard work pays off and yes I have a very good feeling about this one too! It already has so many people curious and impatient, even on this forum..I see so many new fans already.. just love this feeling <33

Aww I'm so glad to see you too Ragz!! 🤗 They have indeed done a wonderful job promoting and generating interest for the show so it is nice to see the fanbase growing as you said. This is like the opposite of ChanChan haha. I'll definitely be seeing you around hun, looking forward to more posts from you!
jaya100 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
I know Ragz, I'm so excited too. I never expected the BB promotion to be as awesome as it was - that dance has just blown me away totally. Tomorrow GPA and then finally RR!! Everything seems set in place for an amazing show...fingers and toes crossed!!!
BillyJean. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Ragz...🤗
So excited about the forum & show.
You know how much I adore Sanz, but I am beginning to love her chemistry with Ashish even before the show has started. 
This guy is raw masculinity man!
He fits hand in glove with our epitome of  feminity!
And all of us will hyperventilate 😆
A toast to our new forum, show & Jodi!
Su_Somerholic thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Di! 🤗 
I haven't been this excited for a show in a long long time!! The promos, stills, sneak peek..all have been fabulous so far! ⭐️
Just praying for the show to live up to all the hype it has been generating! 😊😊
IMMI- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Hey Stranger guess whooo😉😆m, ahhh same here can't wait and i guess i found my new home after the show i couldn't forget hahahaha lol, at last ma SAP is back in action and its time for this deewana to 1nce again find that paagleness in him that was sparked by this women 😛
guessimgreat thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
The forum is open...and I am so EXCITED!!! Rangrasiya is looking fantastic, and hope it gives me another show to love as much as I loved IPKKND! They have definitely hyped the show to no extent!
N.K.R. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Ragini you stole words out of my mouth 😛
Can't wait for it!