FINALLYYY!! :D <3

Posted: 10 years ago
Hey guys!! Sorry I know there's a million topics already saying the same thing..but I've been waiting for this day for like so long. FInally our dear RR forum opens. :D I just had to open a topic.. I am Ragini/Ragz as most Sanaya fans know and looking forward to interact with new fans too! This weekend has got to be the best one.. Sanaya on Big Boss and then her dance performance on 29th.. 30th comes, RR starts!! Too good to be true. 

Coming to Rudra and Paro..just by 3 promos and one sneak peak promo I have fallen for them..don't know what will happen to me when the show actually starts ❤️ I have been a huge Sanaya fan since Fanaa days and my love became stronger for her during MJHT days..This girl has amazed me with her growth and she has come so far with her talent in acting! She just makes me proud..the only actress that makes TV worth watching, she has a class of her own ❤️ I have always loved Ashish Sharma since I first saw him in GKD..didn't follow the show but thought this guy is a powerhouse of talent. I am so glad he is the male lead of the show, so happy for Sanz to have an amazing costar like him <3

Looking more than forward to Monday! These two days seem like two weeks 😆 Just kidding. I am glad Sanaya appeared on BB and her performance on Sunday @ GPA is gonna make this weekend a smooth one till I can watch RR :D
Ragzy <33🤗
Im so excited and sucha Sanayalicious weekend and then RR is going to start
Sanaya with Salman on BB7 and then tomorrow her GPA dance 
This jodi already has my full attention, i adore them and i know god knows what we will be like when the show is underway!!
Ayshhh 🤗 I know right? What an amazing weekend, well it's busy for me on the work front but I totally will not feel it simply coz RR starts on Monday..the time will just fly :D <3
Ragzzz!! *hugzz* 🤗I was so ecstatic to see this forum finally being opened, I'm getting more and more excited for Monday yaar! 
Can't wait to see the story shape up and this forum as well! Haven't been this excited since IPK!
Originally posted by RangRasiyaPuja.

Ragzzz!! *hugzz* 🤗I was so ecstatic to see this forum finally being opened, I'm getting more and more excited for Monday yaar! 
Can't wait to see the story shape up and this forum as well! Haven't been this excited since IPK!

Puja 🤗 Tell me something was your username Puja.. before? And haven't we interacted through scraps and all before? Same here girl..getting so impatient for Monday 😳 
Welcome to the forum,Ragz :D 🤗 Awesome post !!! I so get your excitement !! Have been bouncing up and down the whole day (😆 ) that the forum has finally opened and this weekend is Sanayalicious as well <3  Btw check my post out,I mentioned your name :D <3
Hey Ragz!! 
Can feel your excitement.. We get to see Sanaya everyday for a week straight till friday!! After all the waiting and excitement the day is here and it feels surreal!!
Abhi I just checked your post, you're a doll 🤗 I am so glad to have met you too :* and yes so so excited for RR ❤️
@deepthi

Aww thanks ❤️ yeah straight till friday unlike CC that just aired only till thursday :( 
Ragzz 🤗
I share your excitement girl!! I literally cannot wait to see the premier episode on Monday. This is the first time I want the weekend to end quickly. I wish the best for Sanaya, Ashish and the whole team. They have been hard at work for months now. Finally they will be sharing it with the world. I have a good feeling about this one...a lot of my friends and cousins have already set their DVRs for Rang Rasiya...made me so happy and excited to see even casual fans looking forward to the show.
Ragzz 🤗 You were the one missing from here 😉 But you're here! 😎
And yes, RR is surely gonna do well! 🥳 I have quite high expectations from this show and infact I am sure that this will be a worth-watching show. 😳