New ff : True Love Never Dies update new ch- 4 pg 4

My_loveis_gone thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Guys m continuing this ff. actually yeh meri bff ka concept hai and uski hi story hai. M just posting it. She had already post the prologue; character sketch and 1chapter. Now m posting second chapter written by her. She is pia aka i_luv abhiya. Now after that I will cont. this ff with her help. because she have not much time. Here is link of that thread but that thread is now closed so m posting here. Prologue , c.s and chapter 1 was posted by Pia's friends Sayani & Romita on behalf of pia. but I don't know both of them. Here is the link
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3179735

1,2nd and 3rd chp link oN next post
Chapter 4th
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3865126&TPN=4&#p101310107
Edited by My_loveis_gone - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

My_loveis_gone thumbnail

Prologue

Its a dark ni8.. weather is nt so gud... sky is cloudy... winds r blowinglyk crazy... seems lyk nature is also upset wid wht ever is happening & wht ever is going to happen!! 2 figures (boy & girl) where standing in d middle of dark jungle!!
boy shouted on girl "hw cn u do dis to me? i luved u wid everything i hv, bt u betray me! y?"
girl said in stern voice wid moving her face on other side"so tht i cn stayalive! being wid u means inviteing death & i dnt want tht!"
boy said in hurt voice"f9. then be it! m living dis place. i cnt belive on myself tht i luv such selfish girl! u no wht i hate u! & i hate myself fr luvingu!"
wid dis tht boy gt disappered frm there in second lyk wind living tht girl alone!
after tht boy gone girl brk down cring & said"wht ever i did i did fr u! i luv u! & i'll always luv u!"
Every1 says tht death is biggest truthof life bt cn death wins over TRUE LOVE?

index

prolouge, c.s and chapter 1,2 - page 1
chapter- 3rd page 3
Edited by visu12 - 10 years ago
My_loveis_gone thumbnail

Character Sketch 

RAICHAND'S - they hv a secreat!

Abhay-a rich rude arrogant boy! he has past which is still haunting him! he hate his parents! he hv 2 close person in his life his bff & his sister!

Misha-abhay's sister! opposite pole of abhay! luv her bro alot! bt she dsn't no nything bout abhay's past!

Hasina-
soulmate of chand! help him in his business! luv her both children alot!

Chand-head of d house! luv his family alot bt dsn't show it! he is in top 5 businessman in dd!

DOBRIYAL'S
- they also hv secreat!

Piyali-a swt cute bubbly normal girl! she is adoped by dobriyal's bt apple of her family's eyes! she dsn't no meaning of her weird dream! she dsn't no her family's secreat!

Aryan
-pia's elder bro! he luv pia more than his own life! vry responsible & caring son! he help his dad in business!

Madhu-soulmate of arnab! housewife! luv her both children vry much!

Arnab-head of d house! luv his family alot! he is also in top businessman in dd!

KHURANA'S - they also hv secreat!

Sugandh-jeh's mom! head of d house! she has gud relation wid raichand's! she is handling there business!

Jeh-he is studing in colg! he is abhay's bff! he no's everything bout abhay's past!

Peehu
-jeh's sister! luv her family alot! carefree, spoilt brat bt hd soft hrt!

OTHER CHARACTERS

kabir-sm as pkyek!

tracke
r-sm as pkyek!

angad-sm as pkyek!

t & her chamchi's-sm as pkyek!

VILLAN

Panchi-she is d main villan! & reason of abhay's pain! bt abhay dsn't no her ture colour!

Edited by visu12 - 10 years ago
My_loveis_gone thumbnail

Chapter 1

"Its dark ni8...in d hrt of d frest there is girl who is cring continuesly & mumbling smthing lyk "i..didn't be..tray u!" After 5 second other girl cms 2words tht cring girl. she hd evil smile on her face & she stabed tht girl vry badly! tht girl try to say smthing "a..b..h...!" bt cnt complete!"
A girl getup frm her horrible dream. she is sweating badly. she getup frm bed & moved 2words window. Its midni8.. cool winds r blowing, moon was showering his moonlight on tht beautiful girl! who luks calm nw.Tht girl hv prfect calm face, rosy lips, milky white skin, long curly hair, & most special her big baby brown eyes! she luk jusy lyk ANGEL! she strated thinking bout her dream. she is seeing dis dream frm her childhood bt everytime she gt scared of it. its lyk she herself is feeling pain of dying! she feel connected to d girl who died in her dream! she was lost in her thought when suddenly there was tap on her shoulder brougt her bck to d world. "pia again u hv sm dream?" ask vry swt voice in worried tone.pia sign & turn 2words d source of d voice. there is only 1 person here who no's bout her dream! her roommate cm bst frnd "peehu khurana"

IN INDIA

There is vry hndsm boy wid fair complexion, straigt hair & brown eyes standing infrot of d window! He is smiling while remembering smthing! he is vry happy coz after 5 years he is going to c his princess! he's sis is cming bck to her home after 5 years! they kept her away so tht she'll remain safe bt nw its impoosible fr their family to stay away frm her! They send her london to her g'mom, bt 5 months bfr she died coz of her oldage. only @ tht time he want his sis to cm bck, bt she refused it by saying tht @least let her complete her school. she promiss him tht she'll cm bck home after her school ended. so 2morrow finally she is cming bck! bt he is also worried coz of smthing! "aryan, beta cm fr dinner." he turned & saw tht his mom was standing at his door. bfr he say anything she cut him betwin & said"i no u missing her bt nw she is cming bck. & frm nw on we'll nt let her go anywhere away frm us!" "I no mom. bt m scared hw she'll react after noing our truth? will she still luv us d way she dose nw?" aryan said worridly. madhu put hnd on his shoulder & said "we'll tell her if its needed otherwise we'll never tell her bout dis. she is happy in dis life so let her stay happy!" "U r ri8 mom! i'll protect her frm every1!" aryan said. "ok nwcm on lets go fr dinner! ur dad must be waiting fr us!" & wid dis they both moved frm there!

IN LONDON

"han yr! again sm dream!" pia said. peehu get worried fr her frnd. pia smiled @ peehu's worried face. peehu is just lyk her bhai when its cm 2 her. In last 5 month she has bcm pia's close frnd. After pia's g'moms death she think to live in hostel coz she felt vry lonely in house. So she ask her family bout it & her dad gv her permission wid lots of safty instruction! Her bhai was nt so happy wid her desicion bt he gt agree fr her happiness! Peehu who is still staring @ her finally snapped her finger infront of pia's eyes & wid dis pia cm out of her family's thought. peehu said in fake anger "will u stop thinking bout ur family & specaily ur bro? i mean cmon yr 2morow u r going bck na, then u'll meet them. & plz think bout ur poor roommate cm frnd who is going to miss u!" peehu finished it wid sadness on her face & she sat on bed. pia smiled went near her & hug her & said, "awww my cutie m going to miss u as well, bt ur also cming to india na? then y so sad? & more over we both r going to sm city remeber? DEHRADUN! so we'll defo meet there! or we hv each other contact no. so...?" "bt m going after sm days. tht means i hv to go to school widout u. & i even hv to face tht bimbo ROSE widout u!" peehu said mking weird faces! seeing peehu's face pia smile & said "i'll luv to go bck wid u, bt if i tell my bhai tht m nt cming fr sm more days, then he'll defo cm here to tk me bck." "ya ya i no ur bhai luv's u alot!" peehu said. "so dose u my cutie. nw cmon we need to sleep, 2morow i hv 2 go 2 school 2 colect my living certificate. & u r cming wid me!" they both smile & went to bed fr sleep.

My_loveis_gone thumbnail

Chapter 2

Dere is a huge mansion surrounded by a trees. It was located in frest far away frm d city. D house was really beautiful and clasy frm outside. Its interior was breathtking bt still little scary fr any normal human. Near d fireplace a man was sitting on chair. After smtime a woman desend dwn frm stairs.
M-after so long we cm here.
W-han. It feels gud to b bck here.
M-bt sm1 is nt so hapy wid my decision. Where is he?
W-chand plz gv him sm time. U no y he hate dis place so much.
C-TIME...? Is 200 yrs r nt enfough fr him hasina? Hw much more time he need? He hv to frgt her or else we all will cm in trouble bcoz of dis.
H-chand plz, i'll talk to him.
C-and u think he'll listen to u.
H-i no he'll never listen to us, bt he cn talk to him. Bside us its only him who no's his past.
C-hmmm call him here. Where is she?
H-gone to meet him.
C-okey.
In forest
a shadow of grl was chasing a deer bt suddnly she stoped and spoke,
G-so mr.hotdog is here.
And she turned around. Dere was boy standing smiling towrds her.
B-yes miss.chilly m here. Hw r u? And u cm bck, i thought dey'll leave u dere only.
G-no mr.hotdog dis wish of urs is never going to cm true. Dey'll never leave me. Bdw hw r u and ur hotdog company?
B-u'll never change na? Stop calling me dat miss.chilly raichand.
G-u also hdnt change a bit. Its misha raichand nt chilly raichand mr.hotdog.
B-its jeh khurana nt mr.hotdog. And bdw when u talk na its feel lyk eating chilly dats y i called u dat.
M-whtever. Y r u here?
J-to meet my bff and... U!
M-u cm to meet me?
J-(changing d topic) where is he?
M-u no na he is nt hapy wid dads decision.
J-ya i no. Dats y m asking, where is he?
M-otherside of d frest.
J-okex. Lets go.
M-f9.
Otherside of d frest
a shadow is running through d frest lyk a storm. Its speed is totaly inhuman. After smtime dat shadow stop at 1 placd and it bcm clear dat its boy's shadow. In moonlight dat boy's feature were clear. He hd wel toned body, broadshoulders wid bats tattu on bck side of his leet shoulder, white pale skin, silky striaght hair, sharp nose, strong jaw, kissable lips and most imp his eyes. His eyes was icy blue. All in all he was luking lyk a greek god. Dere was coldness in his eyes. Bt dere was smthing else also... PAIN! Dat boy was standing on his place motionless seeing flashbck.
Flashbck
Boy and grl were standing in frest hugging each other.
B-u'll never leave me na?
G-i'll never EVER leave u.
B-promiss?
G-promiss.
Suddnly sm1 called him frm bhind and he cm out of flashbck.
J-hey buddy its so gud to c u.
Jeh said while hugging dat boy tightly. Dat boy also hug him bck. After smtime dat boy said
B-jeh u still sink.
J-oh shut up abhay. Ur sis is enfough to irritated me, nw u dnt joined her.
M-if ur chit chat is over cn we go bck?
J-ya even i want to meet uncle aunty!
A-lets go den.
And trio left frm dere.

Sh_Abhiya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
amazing abhiya story , love it , happy in this story my wish completed abhay n misha r bro n sis n other side mr hotdog / jeh abhay bff , waiting for nxt part , pls continue soon n thanks for pm
Rope_of_Hope thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
 nice cs..and the updates are awesome..eagerly waiting for the next update and abhiya meeting๐Ÿ‘
GoldenLuna thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
interesting...
loving the story..
Willy_Wonka. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Wow !! Great cs, prologue and chapter 1 and 2 ๐Ÿ˜ƒ Please pm me whenever u update ๐Ÿ˜› Please add me to your pm list ๐Ÿ˜ณ Thanks for the telling me Pia di ๐Ÿ˜ƒ 
Anj_01 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
nice story
pm in next time๐Ÿ˜Š