Kailash Kher & Shubha Mudgal sing for DABH For Next Phase Of Story

b2011 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago

Kailash Kher & Shubha Mudgal sing for Diya Aur Baati Hum

Posted on 28 December 2013.

Kailash Kher & Shubha Mudgal sing for Diya Aur Baati Hum

"Tune nibhya aisa saath piya ji ...Maare sapno ko de di... parwaaz piya ji

Tharo maaro milan aiso laage re saath jaiso diya...aur... baati... ho diya aur Baati hum"

The title track plays a vital role in any television show's success and similarly Diya Aur Baati Hum'stitle track has created the magic for the show. The mesmerizing voices of Kailash Kher & Shubha Mudgal aptly suited the leads' i.e. Sooraj &Sandhya's mindset & persona. Now, since the show is moving into its next phase with Sandhya going for the intense IPS training, the singer duo Kailash & Shubha solicit their support in Sandhya's  new journey by lending their voices for another music track especially made for this situation.

Delighted Kailash says, "Diya Aur Baati Hum is an extremely aspirational show and the music track which I've sung also enhances the storyline and creates the spirit of victory. The sound track will inspire many more Indian women to dream for themselves and make their dreams come true. I'm extremely happy to be associated with this show that outlines this message of progress of women of our country."

We wish Sandhya All the best' on her future endeavor.

http://www.freepressrelease.eu/?p=98406

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DEBOLINA96 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Wooohooo..My alltime favourite Singers Kailash Kher & Shubha Mudgal will again sing another version of the title track of DABH.. I can't express my joy & excitement!!!!! Now just can't wait to listen to another soulful version of DABH..*Desperate*!!!! Right from the Title Track,each & every versions(be it male solos,female solos,sad version or happy version) of DABH has created magic!!!!❤️  Now waiting for another!!!! The 2 lines of the lyrics of the new version which has been shared,i think it'll have Shubha Mudgal's voice!!!! Amazing meaning! 👏 That means,the other 2 lines with Kailash Kher's voice which was aired in IPS Promo,is also a part of this new version!!! YAYYY!!! 

P.S.-Sorry for being so exalted..Can't help it as i'm also a Singer & these 2 are my favourites!!!! 😆
--VS-- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
TFS akka...😊

Nice song...❤️
AditiDoc thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Tfs!😃 I'm very excited for the new song track
ayishas thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
thank u for sharing ka..
shruthiravi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
WOW excited for new title track. All songs of DABH so far has been very very meaningful and had carried the essence of the story. 
Waiting for the new one to carry the theme forward 😃

Edited by shruthiravi - 10 years ago
Vmaa thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
They say music have no language
one of the example is this song
thanks for sharing
nep3 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Wow kailas kher    my all time fev