Arakshi FF: Tumhare pass on hold till july :(

arakshifan thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
hey guys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
so i just found out how to write an ff...thx to my friend anu91 and komal1004
characters the same as show...
hope you like...and plz like it will encourage me!!!!!

prologue

arjun: lets go

the whole team stared at him. is he mad? they all were awake until 4 am trying to finish remaining paper workof the previous case.
all of the team members followed arjun towards he door. All exept one.

NO sakshi said loudly
arjun slowly turned round and faced her. 
arjun: what did you say?
sakshi: i said NO arjun. are you crazy? we stayed here all night and now you are telling us to work somemore? tum bilkul akdu ho arjun. why are you doing this. why?

everyone faced her. yeh kya kar re ho sakshi? ayesha said to herself. sys khana he kya?

arjun: sakshi DIG sir has called us to a..

sakshi interupted: i dont care arjun. you are making this up dig sir hasn't called us he knows we have all been awake. why would he call us? we are not going right guys

ayesha, chotu and liza all looked to the floor mumbling. shree looked at her apologetically.
arjun smiled
no one is coming with you sakshi because we all want to go to goa.
sakshi looked up at him...

thanks guys! please comment only then i will update part 1.  

index 

prologue page 1

part 1 page 2

part 2 page 4

part 3 page 5

part 4a page 8

part 4b page 9

part 5 page 12

part 6 page 15

part 7 page 17

part 8 page 21

part 9 page 24

part 10 page 26

part 11 page 29

part 12 page 31
Edited by arakshifan - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Drama_Queen- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
heyy just relax :) pehle toh write a prologue to get the members interested as a start a fixed storyline so that you have an aim where to go :D next in the same post start updating ur chapters and keep them aware like send them pms :) for example Arakshi FF: chapter 1 updated ur title message :) keep an index for ur ff in the same post and thats pretty much it 😊  
arakshifan thumbnail

Originally posted by: Komal1004

heyy just relax :) pehle toh write a prologue to get the members interested as a start a fixed storyline so that you have an aim where to go :D next in the same post start updating ur chapters and keep them aware like send them pms :) for example Arakshi FF: chapter 1 updated ur title message :) keep an index for ur ff in the same post and thats pretty much it 😊  

thx soo much
Mahaali2905 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Gr8 start dear do continue itEdited by ...Maha-Srk... - 10 years ago
Mahaali2905 thumbnail
Gr8 start dear do continue it n thanx 4 pm
and plz name it as

Arakshi FF: Tumhare Pass
PoohLover thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Thats interesting ðŸ˜›
Continue soonish..wanna know what happen next ðŸ¤—
arakshifan thumbnail

Originally posted by: ...Maha-Srk...

Gr8 start dear do continue it n thanx 4 pm
and plz name it as

Arakshi FF: Tumhare Pass

ok!  thank you soo much and im glad you liked it!!!
😳
arakshifan thumbnail

Originally posted by: PoohLover

Thats interesting ðŸ˜›

Continue soonish..wanna know what happen next ðŸ¤—

thank youuu!!!!
and i will continue real soon with a long update! maybe tomorrow!
😃😃
Mahaali2905 thumbnail

Originally posted by: arakshifan

ok! thank you soo much and im glad you liked it!!!
😳

wlcum dear
arakshifan thumbnail
Hey guys!!!! Was really bored so I just posted another part. I know prologue chotu tha but I promise chapter 1 will be longer
Here you are and pls keep commenting

Sakshi looked up at him
Kya??? She said
Ha we are going to goas best resort for an undercover mission. But its ok I understand, he said with a slight smile on his face, you're tired so you stay here we will all go. Come on team.

WAIT!!!! Sakshi screamed.  Ill come as well
But I thought..
But I want to..i mean you want to...
Arjun raised an eyebrow

As in you will need my help..waise tired tho hu...but how can I let my team mates down
All smiled at her. It has been 3 years since Sakshi had joined and all had accepted her. Arjun has accepted her but is still unaware of it. All of the team members however, knew that arjuns heart is brewing something up for Sakshi and will do anything for them to get together.

"But wait!"
All stared at Ayesha
"Where is Sameer?"
All smiled at her. By now they all knew that Ayesha had feelings for sam. And she is so lucky that her love loves her back.
"sameer is already in goa he left yesterday" arjun said
Ayesha: oh ok
Sakshi stood next to Ayesha and smiled at everone else
Ayesha: what happened Sakshi?
Sakshi: kuch bhi tho nahi
Arjun just shook his head and said "come on we are already late thanks to Sakshi. Lets go"

Sakshi lowered her head and turned slightly red. Arjun couldn't help but smile at her. She is so cute! He thought. What are you thinking arjun? She is disgusting! She faked an injury just to get my attention she gave away classified information in her article just to make a point! 

Sakshi, unaware to arjuns angry thoughts was whispering to Ayesha.
Kya baat hai. You think about Sameer to much these day. Best friend ko bhool gay kya?
Ayesha just blushed and Sakshi laughed out loud. This was the last straw for arjun. All of the thoughts about how she is disgusting and lazy angered him and brought back bad memories. But Sakshi laughing when he had just told her that she is slowing us down because of her mischief was the last straw.

He grabbed her by the arm and pulled her all the way to the SUV. Arjun...arjun choro mujhe...dard ho rah hain... Sakshi pleaded
He opened the door to the SUV and pushed her on the seat.
Arjun sir...arjun sir rukho...
The whole etf team was running towards them... they looked at arjun and then at Sakshi

"sit down. He ordered. "we are very late don't you understand?"
Sakshi was sitting down with silent tears running down her cheeks. She jumped when arjun slammed the door and quickly wiped away her tears.

Ok maybe it wasn't that long but I thought it would be longer. I didn't think I was going to update today. :) 
ok so if anyone wants a PM pls send a buddy request it will make it alot easier for me!!! thank you all

Edited by arakshifan - 10 years ago