Niki_cool thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 10 years ago
Kuch is Tarah in Sony ? ? πŸ˜›  It was like 6-7 yrs ago dunno if anybody watched πŸ˜†

There the female lead ( Kanya ) was suffering from MPD. Her ego version was Natasha 😈

Initially it was thought Kanya and Natasha were 2 different people, Even Kanya believed that πŸ˜†
But soon the truth was revealed that they are same individuals, Whenever Kanya would see Fire or something ( I don't remember exactly ) she would turn to Natasha πŸ˜›
Kanya was sweet & simple πŸ˜ƒ Whereas Natasha was dangerous, aggressive, adamant 😈

So Today morning I was gungunaoing the title song of this soap when suddenly something clicked me πŸ˜†

What if RK is KRK ? πŸ˜‰  Won't that be interesting ? 😈

It would also justify RK's all sudden Kamina behaviour till now.
And best thing would be I was waiting for KRK-Madhu's chemistry coz KRK is Kamina & the fire b/w RM reaches a different level when VD potrays Evil shades πŸ˜›

So won't it be nice if RK is only KRK ? πŸ˜† 

Memory Loss ki zaroorat hi nahi padegi 🀣
Upar se we'll get hot RM scenes again with Right Kamina & Jungli Billi ☺️ & Cute RM scenes with Adarsh Jogi Pati Patni πŸ˜³ πŸ˜†
All in One 😈 🀣 🀣

And wouldn't it be more realistic ? πŸ˜›

Though I am still fine if both are different individuals πŸ˜†

Edited by Niki_cool - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RSP04 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I had a same taught yesterday but kind of doubt if our CV's are capable of writing this kind of track..😊
aan-rish thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
 Yes i watched that show. But i doubt the cv's do something like that. I liked Akashdeep saigal in that show, I did not like  him previously πŸ˜†
Wahyas thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
nyc post dont know about rk being krk but whether one or double role waiting to see his chemistry with madhu coz now rk has become so thanda if u know what i mean..
anyways that reminds me of an american play i used to watch when young namely 'sunset beach' where the hero had a double role brother who wants to take up all of his brothers money n kill all next of the heroz kin so that he is the sole owner...so then he kidnaps his brother n takes up his role n enters his house but eventually cant kill his brothers girlfriend coz he falls in love with her...but the chemistry with the evil one was more electrifying then the good one...
silent.desire thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Hmm Niki I think they are two different person because that Sultan's friend cum enemy forgot his name is brought back and all photos everything plus even in precap if you see RK is waiting in road when KRK is dancing and in promo too something same is shown. So for now I will take they are two different person rest let see in future. Anyways today everything will be cleared.
BeautyForAshes thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
PriyaChand will love ur idea ...

coz ever since the articles of KRK came up ..she's been saying about the multiple personality disorder !!

its possible Niki !!!

we'll wait n watch !

Niki_cool thumbnail

Originally posted by: RSP04

I had a same taught yesterday but kind of doubt if our CV's are capable of writing this kind of track..😊

I wish they do this, It will be fun coz everything will be again b/w RM 😳
Niki_cool thumbnail

Originally posted by: aan-rish

Yes i watched that show. But i doubt the cv's do something like that. I liked Akashdeep saigal in that show, I did not like  him previously πŸ˜†

Hope they do it πŸ˜ƒ
But I liked Ayaan-Kanya jodi πŸ˜³ But they lasted so short πŸ˜’

Niki_cool thumbnail

Originally posted by: Wahyas

nyc post dont know about rk being krk but whether one or double role waiting to see his chemistry with madhu coz now rk has become so thanda if u know what i mean..
anyways that reminds me of an american play i used to watch when young namely 'sunset beach' where the hero had a double role brother who wants to take up all of his brothers money n kill all next of the heroz kin so that he is the sole owner...so then he kidnaps his brother n takes up his role n enters his house but eventually cant kill his brothers girlfriend coz he falls in love with her...but the chemistry with the evil one was more electrifying then the good one...

I know RK has become thanda thanda cool cool now πŸ˜› 🀣
And now he can't even turn kameena suddenly w/o any reason coz that would again be character butchering, But he can defo. turn Kameena WITH reason πŸ˜‰

I know I will like Madhu's chemistry with KRK coz 1stly I love DVD's electrifying chemistry when they potray passionate scenes than lovey dovey πŸ˜› But then again I love RM 4eva

Thats why I was wondering if RK only could be KRK πŸ˜†

taraka2005 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Nice concept...but I hv doubt abt cvs creativity..πŸ₯±