Aamir screen time vs actress screen time.

zara321 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 years ago
A lot of people are talking about how kat had such a small role in dhoom 3, this got me thinking and I realised that a lot of the heroines have much less screen time in aamirs films.
For example kareena in 3 idiots, she only really appeared in a quarter of the movie and most of the movie focused on the three friends.
Asin in ghajini also just played aamirs love interest and appeared in very little of the movie.
I also heard rani has a much smaller role than aamir in talaash.
So I have no idea how much screen time anushka will have compared to aamir in peekay, but going by the trend she may have much less compared to aamir.

So going by the fact that aamir is the hero if dhoom 3 I can say I am not surprised that kat had such a small role.
Edited by zarak65 - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

None of the three did these films for showing off spectacular acting talent or screen charisma
Asin is the first 100 Cr heroine
Kareena is the first 200 Cr Heroine
and stage is all set for Katrina to brag

And a dose of huge commercial success will be good for Anushka too, she has got BV and NH10 to act😆

zara321 thumbnail
^exactly, but I don't think kareena or asin were made fun of as much as kat is for having a small role in dhoom 3.
And honestly people did come to watch dhoom 3 for kat aswell, because all through the song promos she was the main attraction, so before watching the movie people didn't know she had a small role.
Edited by zarak65 - 10 years ago
zara321 thumbnail

Originally posted by: woohoo1

my question is why do these women sign those films.they are too smart they know they will become part of good BB movie and I don't agree with Talash part.bebo got lot of acclaim for her role in that movie. her role was the best. 

I am not talking about critical acclaim, I am talking about screen time. Bebo was rightfully praised for talaash. 
Julie_Star thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
I got a feeling Anu role will be very small.
zara321 thumbnail

I don't think she had less screen space in talash. 
why do these a- list actresses get ready to star in the films then? 

I just heard from people they had less screen time than aamir, I haven't watched talaash so I don't know exactly, but normally aamir movies are heavily about his character.
Zeal17 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
All these were Male centric movies... thats why lot of heroines cry for women centric movies or.. atleast balanced movies...

i like Vidya because she only signs a movie if she has equal/above or an imp role.
chimchimcher-ee thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Naach na jane aangan tera. 
BIackSwan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
I hope Anushka has enough screen space in PK for she's a good actress. But the little screen space Kareena got in 3 Idiots, she pulled it off well. Yet to watch D3 though
zara321 thumbnail

in talash Bebo has equal screen time.
Amir's movies are generally about his character because he selects such scripts but these a- list actress are not stupid they surely must getting something big in return 

Ok updated the post.
I think starring in a movie with aamir is probably enough for them, that's why they agree to do smaller roles as they know the movie will work.