jetzswaron thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
I know i am bit late in making a post regarding today's epi but cvs what the hell is wrong with you?? please end swaron story please , a humble request . Swaron were an exclusive couple i dont think any reel couple in the television world were like them , starting from the background tune till their characters . Today you guys used swaron bg tune for kriyaansh , i mean are you serious?? characters ko and unki personalities ko spoil karke shanti nahi mili ki ab bg music bhi , ek bg music khud banane ke capabillity bhi nahi kya aap mein?? and one more thing kriyaansh already has good bg tune then why use swaron tune for them? Bg tune , cycle ride all these things are really special to us , please for godsake dont spoil them .Now toh i guess kriya should renamed as " GOD" or something else .ab ek dance ke liye swaron ko kriya ki help lene par rai hai , horrible . aur kitna kriya ko include karoge swaron story mein?? All good scenes, proper screen space , romatic moments for kriyaansh the why are swaron in the show? please kindly let us know . I seriously now want ameeta maam's iv regarding her plans for swaron  , its gonna be a month , this nonsense cant be tolerated further , I am sure ameeta maam isnt so busy that she cant give an interview regarding her plans FOR SWARON . Because we fans are really waiting for it . 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Muskan_SwaRon thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
SwaRon are there in the show to glorify others. We don't have swaron now , i don't know why the hell are they destroying our memories. KR have their bg tune , swaron ki tune use karne ki kya zaroorat thi...very dissappointed with cvs. Ameeta Mam would not give any iv regarding ss coz she don't have any plans for her ...
SS used KR bg tune HELL no. of times
Palki was so right..u compare urself with other fandom instead of sticking 2 urs

Demand fr SS romance...πŸ˜†

This post isnt asking for dat...its crying over KRπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
..DamonCrazy.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: _Chocolate_

Palki was so right..u compare urself with other fandom instead of sticking 2 urs

Aaj kal SS posts pure nahin hote without dragging KR & presumed assumptions about them 😳

Sharon is sati savitri? Do you guys really refuse to see that this might be character development? What part of Sharon was killed in the KriSha track? Pehle she befriended Kria because she wanted to get closer to Swayam. Oh? Sharon ne ye baat khud his bata di thi Kria ko. She was annoyed at everyone listening to Kria. But then...she decided to give her a chance. Is this NOT Sharon? A girl who is competitive, who is used to being a leader, yet someone who respects talent! And now...unlike before when she made rash judgements, she's giving a fair chance to a person whom everyone else has boycotted without a thought. Is that NOT progress? Is that not change?

SwaRon ka breakup isilye hua tha na, because she could not overcome her image consciousness & admit that she loved Swayam, despite the fact that she DID. This public acknowledgement of someone as a friend, whom her friends, including her best friends are against, who she once upon a time belittled as beneath her, who the whole college says is her rival, its different from then. She is.doing what she feeps right, despite the fact that it is disaaproved by her friends. If this side of her makes Swayam melt towards her...how is it wrong? He isn't melting because she's helping KRIA, he's melting because SHE's helping Kria.

Anyways...this is only my opinion. I am not stating this as a universal fact. Please spare me allegations about whether or not I understand the characters. Everyone sees & perceives & analyses a character differently. Do NOT jump on me for no reason.
immione thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: _Chocolate_

As i said on the other post. They r not bashing kr, they are asking for equality amongst the lead couples. What is wrong in this.
..DamonCrazy.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: immione

As i said on the other post. They r not bashing kr, they are asking for equality amongst the lead couples. What is wrong in this.

Snigs is talking about the line which says ki SS BG was used on KR
BeulaSwaRon thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
They used cycle ride on someone else and using SS TUNE for KR...what the hell yar. They need to realise these are specially meant for swaron not for anyone else..BG TUNE also???? Please spare this. The change track is nt meant for swaron...seriously not done.

now wat do i see next..swaron fighting over kria???m with the plans of sharon and swayam blaming her more whereas he himself is being a jerk..
sry how can he be so glad abt changed Sharon??? W*F kind of storyline. Agar kria nahi hothi tho definitely storyline wud hv been something else altogether. So write the track from the pov that swaron track must be abt swaron not abt others.Edited by BeulaSwaRon - 10 years ago
swayamsharon thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
well using cycle ride cvs proved it she was just attached to the show from beginning but don't know anything about swaron or swaron fans...
about tune then i guess there is some copyright issue so they use same tunes Until they dont use pehla nasha i m ohk...
cvs script make no sense to me, i m bored now y every swaron convo is related to kriya???? 

Originally posted by: jetzswaron

I know i am bit late in making a post regarding today's epi but cvs what the hell is wrong with you?? please end swaron story please , a humble request . Swaron were an exclusive couple i dont think any reel couple in the television world were like them , starting from the background tune till their characters . Today you guys used swaron bg tune for kriyaansh , i mean are you serious?? characters ko and unki personalities ko spoil karke shanti nahi mili ki ab bg music bhi , ek bg music khud banane ke capabillity bhi nahi kya aap mein?? and one more thing kriyaansh already has good bg tune then why use swaron tune for them? Bg tune , cycle ride all these things are really special to us , please for godsake dont spoil them .Now toh i guess kriya should renamed as " GOD" or something else .ab ek dance ke liye swaron ko kriya ki help lene par rai hai , horrible . aur kitna kriya ko include karoge swaron story mein?? All good scenes, proper screen space , romatic moments for kriyaansh the why are swaron in the show? please kindly let us know . I seriously now want ameeta maam's iv regarding her plans for swaron  , its gonna be a month , this nonsense cant be tolerated further , I am sure ameeta maam isnt so busy that she cant give an interview regarding her plans FOR SWARON . Because we fans are really waiting for it . 

If good scenes, proper screen space, romantic moments r given for KriYaansh then SwaRon shudnt be in the showπŸ˜†

I was talking about this particular lineπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Ask for Good Scenes, Screen Space, Romance for SwaRonπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

But u r doing something elseπŸ˜†
BeulaSwaRon thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: ..DamonCrazy..

Aaj kal SS posts pure nahin hote without dragging KR & presumed assumptions about them 😳

Sharon is sati savitri? Do you guys really refuse to see that this might be character development? What part of Sharon was killed in the KriSha track? Pehle she befriended Kria because she wanted to get closer to Swayam. Oh? Sharon ne ye baat khud his bata di thi Kria ko. She was annoyed at everyone listening to Kria. But then...she decided to give her a chance. Is this NOT Sharon? A girl who is competitive, who is used to being a leader, yet someone who respects talent! And now...unlike before when she made rash judgements, she's giving a fair chance to a person whom everyone else has boycotted without a thought. Is that NOT progress? Is that not change?

SwaRon ka breakup isilye hua tha na, because she could not overcome her image consciousness & admit that she loved Swayam, despite the fact that she DID. This public acknowledgement of someone as a friend, whom her friends, including her best friends are against, who she once upon a time belittled as beneath her, who the whole college says is her rival, its different from then. She is.doing what she feeps right, despite the fact that it is disaaproved by her friends. If this side of her makes Swayam melt towards her...how is it wrong? He isn't melting because she's helping KRIA, he's melting because SHE's helping Kria.

Anyways...this is only my opinion. I am not stating this as a universal fact. Please spare me allegations about whether or not I understand the characters. Everyone sees & perceives & analyses a character differently. Do NOT jump on me for no reason.

LOL ab Kr fans bolenge hai humein wat ss must b all abt...

analysis tho hum bhi karr sakthe hain to satisfy ourselves..wat kind of expectations u want us to draw with dialogues not going above change??? kya dialogues ka akaal aa pada hai?? how possibly do u expect us accept Sharon's development when her actions are for someone else instead of swayam???

The quality of SS scenes n dialogues is worse