Frequent Posters

sanjanaarshi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: XOXOgossipgirl

Also, SANJANA!!!!!!!!! Welcome back!!!!! Missed you SO much! 🤗

Hello Rheaaa !!! 

*tight hug* 🤗🤗

And what you wrote above, just saying IF it ends at this, it'll be heart shattering. I know we have discussed this before that what if it goes THAT way and just the thought of it scares me.
These two really have a LOT to learn YET ! 

*Fingers crossed*

Serendipity.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I agree sanju, PERFECT😊
Thats why i got addicted to them😆 Both of them handle each other really really well😳 Thats why i want them to be together..Thy are perfect❤️
sanjanaarshi thumbnail

Originally posted by: dishu

And then we expect kushal not to get Hurt ? He is her BF obvs he would be hurt ..

I think she can't avoid him in the kitchen cos unlike before Andy is not there to help her out. She is single-handedly cooking for everyone. What can she do if CREEP follows her everywhere 

And as much as I would like Tani to join her in the kitchen, the least we expect from her the BETTER it is !! 
-Humaira- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/98335988 

Because none of you lazy people are gonna move till given a link. :P
Edited by -Humaira- - 10 years ago
sanjanaarshi thumbnail
New AT guys, lets Move ! 😃

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3860573
Shrav123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: meg94

sachha fan ise kehte hai😳
kushal must b proud to have fans like u dear😳

awww megs ...thankuu...and whatever world says,i am and woll always be proud to be his fan...and i am sure kush is proud of his true fans... and he does mistakes i agree but hey no one n this world is perfect but rit now as dishu said any bf wud react the same way
dishu thumbnail

Originally posted by: sanjanaarshi

I think she can't avoid him in the kitchen cos unlike before Andy is not there to help her out. She is single-handedly cooking for everyone. What can she do if CREEP follows her everywhere

And as much as I would like Tani to join her in the kitchen, the least we expect from her the BETTER it is !!

I know I dont blame Gau at all..Creep is following her everywherebut the thing is we cant expect kushal not to react..he is very emotional and possesive abt Gau and how bb will edit it and will show it in a totally different way thats why im hoping that kushal stops watching BB now...