||YHM Forum Tips : How the Ranking Systems Work and Important Links||

DivianTanz_Divz thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 years ago
Hello friends, as an IF member and a forum member, it is our duty and right to know all the processes of various rating and ranking systems. Many of us may already know these or many may not.
I saw some one asking here about how the celebrity ranking counts? And may be, many of us (including me) have confusions about on what basis CM ranking is counted.
So, I searched the IF and found ways about how these ranking systems actually work.
Many of us may not find the links and even many may not search at all. That is why I am providing the links of the systems here.
About CM rating, I couldn't find the original post by Vijay vaia. I took it from another forum, where it has been posted from the original post by Vijay vaia.
It would be great pleasure for me if at least some members are benefited by this post.
Thanks.

***Chaska Meter Rating :

Originally posted by vijay

Hi,

Well first of all Chaska Meter is not counting the Google + or Facebook Likes. Its just a way for our members to promote the site to others.

What we factor in our ranking algorithm is:

a) Unique Visitors on that particular forum / shows.
b) Activity on the Forum (including the Average Views and Responses per Topic.)
c) Chaska Meter Rating by members is counted but is just one of the factors.
d) Members subscribed to each Show.
e) Buzz factor and the response it recieves.

We would soon be publishing more details with each Chaska Meter Ranking chart like we do for TV Celebrity Rankings.

Regards,
Vijay Bhatter

Buzz point
It depends upon Comments posted on the Articles and videos on IF

Rating

How many times and how many members hit the chaskameter.

Views & Activity

We need to increase activity in the forum. but that does not mean open irrelevant topics to discuss. 

Followers - 

Followers are those who have suscribed Ye Hai Mohabbatein as my forum.when u open Ye Hai Mohabbatein forum, there is a drop box, near the PM Box, Scraps, etc list...
beside which there is a star... just CLICK that Star...

***FAQs :

FAQs Related to the Forum

***IF Code of Conduct :

India Forums Code of Conduct

Credit : IF Moderators and DABH, SNS, IPKKND EBP, RJN Forums

lll

llllll

Tips in Details

**Chaska Meter Ranking**

Buzz point
Comment at least 3 times in a new and old article.

Rating
How many times and how many members hit the chaskameter.

Views
This is the number of views the forum gets every week. We can increase it by logging out and in every hour and then viewing the forum every hour after you are newly logged in.

Activity
We can do it by following the tips :
  • It is important that all silent reader members not only read and like a post but also participate in commenting. Every member must comment in each thread at least once.
  • The more the existing topics are pink (the envelop sign color before the name of a thread), the more active the forum is and the more increase in rank the forum gets. A thread or topic becomes pink when it has 250+ views and/or 25+ comments.

The 1st 2 topics are pink and the last one is blue threads.

• Comment on the written update, video update and links or info sharing threads also at least just to say thanks or agree etc. It is also a way to appreciate the related members' efforts.
  • Comment on the existing and new article, photo gallery and videos of the show. And view them at least once a day after newly logging in.
Followers - 
Followers are those who have suscribed Ye Hai Mohabbatein as my forum.when u open Ye Hai Mohabbatein forum, there is a drop box, near the PM Box, Scraps, etc list...
beside which there is a star... just CLICK that Star...

I have already starred it. That is why the star is filled. Other wise it is just an outline.

Another Way :
Hit the Face book like button on the forum and forum posts.

**Celebrity Ranking**

• Comment 2 times a day in the celebrity profile and join their fanclubs.
  • Comment also on every photos of their photo gallery, videos and old & new Telly Buzzes.
  • While commenting on photos, profiles or articles, use the actors' full names like Karan Patel or Divyanka Tripathy.
  • Add our YHM celebrity profiles to your favorites bar, log out, and log back in every hour to view their profiles. You must log out and log back in so that your view is counted. Even when you have used up your comments for the day, still continue viewing the profiles every hour if you can.
  • If it is possible, everyone try to make an effort to view all the pics of the celebrity photo gallery at least once everyday, that can help a lot in their rank increase (Such as Divyanka has 33 pics. So, you must view all 33 pics per day once). It is not possible to comment on them all everyday, because there is a restriction on # of comments per pic, but views also help so if you all can make the effort to view all 361 pics at least once per day every day of the week, then the rank will increase.
  • Also, try uploading new pics to their profiles at least 2/3 days per week. Upload episode pics, if you don't have new ones. So what if they don't get new articles? New pics help a lot as well.  IF will accept the pics if they are uploaded by different people, so if you all make an effort to upload new pics as well, and if they actually make it in, it would give us all something else to comment on.
Edited by TanniSDaya - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sadme-Me-Hu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Hi all,

Its an appreciative effort and we must all follow up this to make our show come to the top 10 and then creep into top 5!

Hopefully with the hardwork of all the members we'll be able to achieve that target sooner!

Thanks!
Yeah, I agree with Ridz, as she said we should try to get our show on top 10.
Why not start with following the show as ''my forum'' inclusion as described in the Followers heading?
And, we are already hitting the CM rating meter.
divya17.8 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
thankxx a lott for sharing..!!!
Friends, I have made some edits with details tips of how to increase the ranks.
At least read the 'Tips in Details' Part of this post.
Guys, please, if we are devoted fans of this forum, we have to do all those and follow all those tips.

Sadme-Me-Hu thumbnail
Hi YHM-ians!
Merry Christmas to all!πŸ˜ƒ

I've been requested to make 1 thing clear to all the forum members the slightest ways to increase our CM Ranks and that is nothing but turning the Blue topics to Pink [Hot] Topics.

As you can see in the above picture, the circled ones are 3 different looking Topic folder. Starting from the 1st, that particular folder is the STICKIED topic. Next, We can see the red/pink folder that is because the topic has a good lot of discussions and 3rdly we have the blue topic which may not be that solid.

To turn the Blue topics Pink, you only need to comment on them, hit likes on replies until the Comments become 25 and Views become 250. In that fashion we will have all our blue topics turning red. For Sticky, there is no change in colour, but we can do it well by 25 Comments and 250 views.

Also remember that there should be variety of topics and not the same ones. Any doubts PM me!

For more information about the CM Rankings, Check this thread: || YHM Forum Tips : How the Ranking Systems Work and Important Links||

Thanks! 😳
PrincessN thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Ridz...

pls.. add rules how to follow YHM..  We have to increase our followers too.. 😳
Sadme-Me-Hu thumbnail
For forum ranking and to help out with the ranks, we should have one person to PM a specific no. of members and tell them to read it and pass on the word :)
divya17.8 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Thankxx ridz and tanni for all the details...
ForbbidenLove thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Tanni darling, THANK YOU SO SO MUCHπŸ€— for taking your time & effort to provide us with all the details.πŸ‘ I'm sure if we all work hard, we can make our YHM forum #1 in no time.πŸ‘πŸΌ

P.S. Now I know what's the star ⭐️ for, hehehe.πŸ˜‰