Spoiler: Avantika donates Kidney as Mansi Quits

Vivek_IBMIndia thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Spoiler News from a Rival Site:

I was having this feeling since Pankhuri look was changed into Pankhs as Avantika said to her whle managing situation in Mumbai when Adi was in jail that we will not always with her. And now with Preeti sickness , after the news broke that Mansi Salvi quitting PKDH its almost confirms that Sheela words that only sisters kidney match. She will donate her kidney and may die due to this as her character shown sick .

Here is the link:-

http://m.timesofindia.com/entertainment/hindi/tv/news-interviews/Manasi-Salvi-quits-Pyar-Ka-Dard--/articleshow/27751011.cms Edited by Predator. - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Vivek_IBMIndia thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
the show will not remain the same without Avantika. Hopefully the production house gets a apt replacement, because the character of Avantika have lot to offer and can be explored . So i personally dont want Avantika to die , this is not the right time . CVs have lost their mind . The show needs to be revived soon.
_Nish_ thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
WHAT???????????????????
Manasi quitting PKDH?????!!!!!!😲

OH NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This will proper ruin the show!!!!!!!😭 Oh dear...it will all be so sad...Mansi was the best actress on this show...
happy_cupcake thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
This is the worst news ever after nanaji quitting the show😭
The show wouldn't be the same without Avantika
hopw they get a replacement atleast

_Nish_ thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: arnie...

This is the worst news ever after nanaji quitting the show😭

The show wouldn't be the same without Avantika
hopw they get a replacement atleast

Manasi was a superb actress...so beautiful and elegant...
Wonder if they can ever find someone to replace her...
The replacement actress has to be out of this world to be able to replace Manasi in our PKDH!!!!!!! She was the best actress I'd ever seen!!! Best for this role!!!!
Tacker_Holic thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
OMG! This news has shook me...I cant imagine the show without her! Please don't leave Manasi! First nanu and now Avantu...I will miss her strong, dominant character! She is a gem of an actress and I feel this will ruin PKDH! 😭
PayaDesire95 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
OMG!
First Nanu now Avantika!! Adi will be shattered and heartbroken i cant believe this!!! Worst news I've heard all day😭
shorty123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
i read her death will happen on the 31st of December, which means she will only be in the serial for another week. Wow they will kill her off so quickly😭
KaranSG_01 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
this is the worst news about pkdh.first nanu died and now avantika.thats why she suddenly got this bp problem.
i will miss her like hell.she is the best MIL on television.most understanding,supportive and beautiful.
i was anyways so sad with gayatri from yrkkh dying and now thus news just made me cry.why the hell are all MIL's dying???why is manasi leaving the show??who will support Pankhuri now??
even preeti dying would not have made me this sad.
will miss awantika and manasi.Edited by love_kash - 10 years ago