Users

Frequent Posters

Adr_Rush thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
mujhe bhi batao whats going on 
raj_a_p thumbnail
@medha you took the words out my mouth di. I was drafting when I saw yours.

Yes they are great writers. So as readers we have to respect their POV.

I cant, well, go and argue that holy grail is bloodline of Christ based on Da Vinci Code based on the fact that Dan Brown is a great and scholarly writer, now, can I?😊
Arijit007 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
well, tegore was the writer of our national anthem jana gana mana, don't know that makes him our national poet, as for karna, he was very unlucky.
Medha.S thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: raj_a_p

@medha you took the words out my mouth di. I was drafting when I saw yours.

Yes they are great writers. So as readers we have to respect their POV.

I cant, well, go and argue that holy grail is bloodline of Christ based on Da Vinci Code based on the fact that Dan Brown is a great and scholarly writer, now, can I?😊

Lolol ... Killed me.Did you read the lost symbol?
Medha.S thumbnail
@raj_a_p what do you rekon how many people on the net would ask me to bash my head against a wall or renounce this world for even applying that bible is nothing but an ellaborate study of brain and its functions?Or that newton beloned to a secret society rose(red?) cross?
And my reason being well dan brown is a legendary author and a great scholar?
Lolol.Is it called irony? I being told to read bangali lit. When most of MB stories i spew are from bangali translation (note: not intrepretation)
raj_a_p thumbnail
@medha dhanyawad (emoticon for exaggerated bow)

Yes and its fantastic and better IMO than the previous ones. You?
raj_a_p thumbnail
@medha count of all the protons in the universe will be insufficient for that. 😆

I also get mostly from bengali translation ("Mostly" coz I refer to malayalam translations as well).
Medha.S thumbnail

Originally posted by: raj_a_p

@medha count of all the protons in the universe will be insufficient for that. 😆

I also get mostly from bengali translation ("Mostly" coz I refer to malayalam translations as well).

Hahaha.Lol.
Hey tamil translations are extremely beautiful too and the bengali version leaves the false masculinity of mb and throws it down the river, it is very simple and georgeous i guess.
raj_a_p thumbnail
@medha you are correct.

Btw its out of context.. have u read Kamba ramayan of tamil. Its extra ordinary esp. yudh kand,
Medha.S thumbnail
@raj_a_p and you would almost think that i know what the most prestigious award for writers is called?
And you would also think that by now people would learn not to throw something called sarcasm at my head because i am completely obsessive about it.
But exactly how successful is one at sarcasm if their supposed sarcasm feels more like you are a primary class student being given general knowledge?