DFL hits a 50!- ForumTimes

bookworm-ALS-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago

It's celebration time for the cast and crew of Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani-Destroyed For Love as the forum's version of Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani completed 50 episodes last week with Abhay and Piya's anniversary and it surely is a huge achievement considering that the makers have still managed to keep the flavour intact after almost a year.
Here's what the crew had to say :

Kirti(writer) : It feels so good to be in company of some of the great writers for a great show. Creative team has done a superb job providing the audience with action, mystery, romance and everything in single package. Well done all the actors especially Vivian-Sukirti and the creative team. Hope we will keep celebrating higher and higher landmarks of the show...😊

Dishu(editor) : 50 episodes, 50 weeks of work, planning, writing, editing and soon it will be all over It. feels so surreal and I don't know what I will do then!😳

Nafisa(writer) : Reaching 50 is not an easy job its all due to our strong team work...hopefully we will do more hard work and reach 1000 episodes.😊

Tora(writer)  :It feels just great...knowing that this project is our baby and we raised it with our own hands...helps when we have a great team working together...we have a long way to go still...but this is a wonderful moment to think we completed 50 episodes...well done creatives...and thanks to our audience who've been there all the way and will hopefully be till the end!!πŸ˜ƒ

Pavi(writer):Congrats everyone..each and every person here worked harder than me at least..gosh I miss PKYEK😭

Shreya(coordinator/publicist) : It doesn't feel real. Knowing that so many people have worked so hard for this..and we've made it this far and people are still guessing..I guess the fact that people are still interested is really huge...and credit goes to everyone, from the creatives, to the editor, to the writers, to the art and screenplay directors...and obviously the analysts as well. Just...wow.

Indu(creative) : I feel myself fortunate to have got the chance to work with such a team where writers are not only extremely talented but amiable too.  especially our creative head Dishu-she has been extremely supportive.  And also Shreya-our co-coordinator, has always stood beside us in thick and thin. Overall it has been a great experience to work with such wonderful people who also happen to be my friends. Everyone has been extremely co-operative. And like my other friends said- the journey doesn't end here.  It has been memorable tour and I, like my friends will look forward to it.

Aquib(reader): Congrats on completing 50 episodes and almost a year.You guys have done and are doing a very fabulous and amazing job.Destroyed For Love helped me to relive AbhIya as I feel empty without them.This is a great favour to all crazy AbhIyans.Well DoneπŸ‘

Edited by bookworm-ALS-- - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

raintrifle thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
thanxx for sharing shreya di πŸ˜ƒ
it is really a big achievement , the first time i got  to know about DFL i read all the 27 chapters in one go 😳 i was so drowned in it then i remained a silent regular reader for more 5-6 chaptersπŸ˜› but now i am an active reader πŸ˜† I am so happy we have reached this far but as a reader i dont want DFL to get over any time in future .
Edited by withered - 10 years ago
BeyondHorizon thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Well done indeed πŸ‘ Congrats to the creative team especially Dishu and Shreya πŸ‘
MistiAbhiya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Congr8ttt for 50 episode...gr8tt team work..DFL teams rock...keep it up guys...πŸ€—
Bisweswar thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
i am very happy..it is a really very big achievement for all the pkyekians...DFL helped me to relive pkyek and abhiya once again.congratulations to the whole team of DFL...u guys r doing a great job πŸ‘πŸΌ

sry shreya di baba dakhchilo
MS-meghasharma thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
congrats for the 50 episodes.
it's amazing to read.
brilliant work done by all  the writers involved.
--geny-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
*Feeling Great*
Congrats whole DFL-PKYEK Team.I am actually really glad and happy for all of us..esp.Whole team who did wonderful ,amazing job by writing 50 big episodes+50 weeks+hard work+efforts for perfect done+creative head+all vm makers+siggy makers+writers+editor+coordinators+each member of team...creative ideas...seriously done and doing fabulous job.we love u all team.we were,are missing AbhIya very badly, bt DFL pkyek helped n helping in reliving them with their fab episodes n we fans are also enjoying them.we really appriciate the efforts u guys are taking for each epi.making it better n better day by day.

Love u guys-keep it up.all the best for next episodes n we know u all will dng fab job for future epi.

Ps.I wanna say something...i think target of episodes is 60-only 10 weeks-cant we do like...now after 1 week epi.is coming...after...tht want dfl-pkyek to cont.bt u ppl can give episodes after-1 months..or more time..in all month u ppl can write n think for new ideas...for forum activity...u guys can think...if possible...otherwise its ok...!!

Thank u so much for giving us AbhIya...our DFL PKYEK!God bless!
Andromeda001 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Congratz 2 DFL Team n esp Dishu n Shreya coz hum logon ko dhoondh dhoondh kar episode likhne ke liye assign karna is also a tiring job along wid another things as creatives n writers.
abhaylovepia thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
congratulation and thank u all guys for your hardworking and enthusiasm for PKYEK and ABHIYA
LOVE U ALL

Sh_Abhiya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
congrats DFL team , u really done excellent job n thanks for giving this wonderfull creation which fullfill abhiya memory n love abhiya
thanks for sharingEdited by Sh_Abhiya - 10 years ago