Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tasmila487 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
i really hope ishaan and urmi become a couple. I dind ishaan so sweet, and he is exactly what urmi is looking for. Also i dont know how big of a part this plays but ishaan had a grander entry than samrat. The same way urmi had a grander entry than Trisha. This may mean that they are the leads. I totally love trisha's character! She should be the one who changes sam not urmi! 
GO ISHAAN AND URMI!!!!!!!!!
tasmila487 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: kabeerrachna

What do you think will ishaan and urmi be a couple in future..

I REALLY REALLY HOPE SO!!!!!!!
Thapelo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
No samrat and urmi are it for me
aggarwalrachna thumbnail
guys ..who love ishaan and urmi pls..make creations on them and freebie s ..this forum is so empty ..fill it up to make it good and excited..
i have made so many creation on ishaan and urmi and already posted on creation gallery but posting twice for you..here..😉😛

the all are my creations on ishaan urmi ...
hope you also make soon creations on ishaan and urmi ..fans...

enjoy..
i will make more soon..

see..here is my new creation today..

hope you like my creations fans ...
beginner46 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I hope not I really like ishan with anu 😳
aggarwalrachna thumbnail
😉GUYS..HERE IS MY NEW CREATION ON ISHAAN URMI LOVE
aggarwalrachna thumbnail
😉guys today i have seen a new article on doli armanon ki in which siddharth arora aka ishaan is the main male  lead  for neha marda aka urmi in the show..it is written..
what do you think do they make a perfect couple..?😳

so ...why arent you making creations on them..if you know that their willl be no samrat urmi in the end and it is also written in that article that snigdha aka trisha has also an important role to play in doli armano ki..maybe samrat trishalovestory when trisha comes as a police officer(as samrat is also a main lead along with siddharth aka ishaan...

and it is already told to us that ther is ishaan and urmi at the last by the article and 1rst marriage is of samrat and urmi ...and then second marriage will be of ishaan and urmi as samrat is not capable of completing her dreams ...and also he is not the picture perfect she imagined in her life ...also this is the main reason why ishaan and urmi love story can happen..and i know it will surely happen as it is said in the article...😆

Edited by kabeerrachna - 10 years ago
aggarwalrachna thumbnail
😉my new creation on ishaan urmi..enjoy it...
😳
Thapelo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Could you pls post the article proclaiming Urmi and Ishaan the end game so I can stop watching this show a best friend falling for his friends wife who he has occasionally addressed as 'mere bhai' is not my cup of tea
moosewithgoose thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
i startedd watching this show mid way just out of curiosity and had the same thought but in pardes the girl was just engaged and here she is married so i thought may be i have the wrong impression. i like samrat because he is not perfect but not entirely bad but i prefer ishan for urmi from what i have seen but i do feel guilty  for liking them since the girl is already married.