Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ANGELICEYES thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: gadhadada

πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Matlab ab dikh raha hai naπŸ˜ƒ? Pata nahi Sonali di dekh kyun nahi saki.. Di dikh raha hai aapko?
Sonali. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I can't see your DP still may be GD can see it... Can you tell what is it all about?
gadhadada thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: DUOlover123

I am done guys...
I am done with CID...
I am not stupid enough to shed tears for those two people who doesn't eveb care for us. I am doubting as to why I gave them much importance...
damn it... i am cursing that movement when I kept Harry Potter aside and started watching CID... was I waiting for this...
i was guessing it right that it must be yspt... but this level of yspt and ottnes oh gosh... never expected that they will go to this much extent...
I can't bear this pain anymore... What the h*ll they were doing... can't the actors stand together and say out loud to FW that their fans are more important to them than all this sh*t.. This was my last episode of cid till I get to know that they are a bit improving...
Man they completely ruined my weekend... What are they expecting??? a better TRP... i will throw tomatoes on them if possible to make a juice out of them for reducing their anxiety after watching the trp... I was tolerating all that duo missing scenes and would have been better if they would have kept duo apart rather than showing that..!

There Pay Checks are much more Important than Us and Our Feelings even their Own Feelings too...😑😑😑
Paapi Pait buht kuch karwa deta hay Baccha...😭😭😭
gadhadada thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sonali.

I can't see your DP still may be GD can see it... Can you tell what is it all about?

Blank DP...
only Black color Visible...πŸ˜‰
Excillent Agitation...πŸ‘πŸ‘
ControlledChaos thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

There Pay Checks are much more Important than Us and Our Feelings even their Own Feelings too...😑😑😑
Paapi Pait buht kuch karwa deta hay Baccha...😭😭😭

They are getting those damn checks due to us only... I don't know what are they upto... I think it will be better for cid to end up rather than to make all this rubbish things.
gadhadada thumbnail

Originally posted by: ANGELICEYES

Matlab ab dikh raha hai naπŸ˜ƒ? Pata nahi Sonali di dekh kyun nahi saki.. Di dikh raha hai aapko?

Popat ki Chaar Aankhein hain...πŸ˜‰πŸ€“
gadhadada thumbnail

Originally posted by: DUOlover123

They are getting those damn checks due to us only... I don't know what are they upto... I think it will be better for cid to end up rather than to make all this rubbish things.

I tell this more than 2/3 years...
Sonali. thumbnail
I remember few days back I was praising FW for showing some really good duo scenes bas accha fal diya mere taarif ka...
ANGELICEYES thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Popat ki Chaar Aankhein hain...πŸ˜‰πŸ€“

Its a barbie princess face.. I hope iss bar dikh jayeπŸ˜›
Sonali. thumbnail
Yup now I can see its beautiful miss Dazzler...