Why cant Sandhya cook?

shruthiravi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
Ok she didnt make Bajre ki roti. But she did made all other dishes. So why Bhabo went again and told her not to try her hand in cooking again. Sandhya if supported a little bit can be a excellent cook also. Also if tomorrow if RP is calling HG ladies for food why Sandhya has to cook alone. She is very well capable of joining others and doing cooking. 
Actually I didnt like the repeated put down on Sandhya. Whatever she tries to do in kitchen it seems is not enough for anyone. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ayishas thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Even i wonder, y she can't do!!
Vmaa thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
its like 'First Impression
Baboo making it worst
given a chance Sandy will prove it'
shruthiravi thumbnail
It seems like this is the only area I can put you down, so let me use maximum use of it πŸ˜‘
.kat. thumbnail
I totally agree Shruthi,
I haven't watched today's epi yet! But to me it feels like what is this silliness, again again harping on sandy cant cook?! Not everybody can make every dish but she can cook decent meals n as there r others to support her in the kitchen, the other ladies, its a joint family right, they can all pitch in help out n get things done! This whole thing is ridiculous! 
I don't like this putting down of sandy or anybody!

Can meena, suraj, vik speak in english? Everyone has their strengths, we don't make fun of them, but why sandy n cooking is a target in this show? 

I wld like to see in future when they don't have ideas to fill episodes, 

Can chavvi sove a math problem? (She is educated, right!)
Can mohit figure out how to operate a camera?, or even read or write? , or do anything without cheating?
Meena reciting Shakespeare,
Vik doing  Barathanatyam dance,

Okay whatever suraj, kanha does will be cute so they can do anything n I will watch!

Throwing  spoiled ANDA on all the HG ladies , n babho, n cvs also!
πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ
πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ

Ed
Actually I want to see mohit doing something! I want proof that he actually works, I know he goes somewhere, but, canhe do anything?!!!!

HA today?  Will watch later!

Edited by Geethsn - 10 years ago
ayishas thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
no bhabho, bhabho paavam.. lol 
Vmaa thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: shruthiravi

It seems like this is the only area I can put you down, so let me use maximum use of it πŸ˜‘

correct😑
nitish95 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I did not why everyone in RP always get shock when sandy cooking
she had cooked 3 times and gets so much praised
Dal baati,when ankur came,during pratiyogta except gulaab jamun
why she did not cooked all the items which she knew
and we got these episodeEdited by nitish95 - 10 years ago
DEBOLINA96 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I agree with you Shruthi ji..'m in Sandhya's category..as i don't even know the 'C' of cooking(& i have no interest also!πŸ˜†)..But if we,the Non-Cooks are properly taught,we will manage..just like Sandhya does!! Don't get this thought of CVs!! πŸ˜• The only good part of this episode was..Sooraj's expression at the end seeing Babasa...Mindblowing job by Anas!!! What an expression!!! πŸ‘πŸΌ Anas is really the 'King of TV'!! β­οΈ I personally know how it feels when your Dad gets a heart attack...anyways,superb acting by him!! πŸ‘
shruthiravi thumbnail
One thing I have to agree is, it is common problem faced by working women. I mean it is not that we are bad at cooking, but we may not be able to make tough tough dishes , I mean everyone cannot be a Sooraj or Bhabo. Just like everyone cannot be Sandhya. But somehow when people cant put down you on anything else they like to harp on this one. I mean the stereotype image of a woman is good cook and sometimes it does feel bad when you are repeatedly put down on this aspect irrespective of whatever you do. I mean all your other qualities are ignored and this being harped.

I used to feel very bad earlier. Now to be frank what I do is I dont enter kitchen at all. You think I am not good at cooking. So why should I bother to prove to you I am a cook. You do cooking, I have better things to do πŸ˜ƒ. Believe me the harping has stopped as they know whatever anyone says I dont mind and I just enjoy eating πŸ˜ƒ. People harp you only when you care, once they know you dont mind that at all they stop it. Because the aim of people lie Bhabo, Daisa etc..is to make Sandhya feel bad. The moment she stops feeling bad about it they will also stop.