Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Srilathalolla thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 6 years ago
Chapter 22 : Oh wow Khushi took a big risk . Oh no even Aman has been betrayed in his life and that was the reason he calls woman as "Pain Killers". Here Payal was cheated by a man and Aman was cheated by a woman what an irony. atlast  Arnav is trying to put 2 and 2 together.
Srilathalolla thumbnail
Chapter 23 : 2 men out of their greed have destroyed so many innocent life's. Even after all this Girish Sharma does not care about his son he just wants money , he is not happy that his son has been adopted and has been raised well. Oh no what did that idiot do to Khushi ? where did he take her ? 
Srilathalolla thumbnail
Chapter 24 : By hiding the truth from Akash , Raizada's did a grave mistake , if they would have told him the truth then the situation would have been different . Arnav would have got his Love , Payal would not have suffered , Akash would have been saved from all this guilt. One bitter truth and it all destroyed what ever came in its path 
Srilathalolla thumbnail
Chapter 25 :
           wow this chapter is full of high action , drama and emotional. Atlast almost all the misunderstanding are cleared within the family but there are still some misunderstandings between Arnav anyd Khushi and I hope that they clear them fast so that they can live happily ever after 
Srilathalolla thumbnail
Chapter 26 : What ever Akash said is correct , but I really dont want Payal to marry a man like Akash. He is changed man now but what if he has not changed? What about all the suffering and insults he has thrown at her? what about the suffering the family had to face? What about the pain Khushi has to go through? Can he remove all of those? What if Arnav has not reached on time to save Khushi? 
Srilathalolla thumbnail
Chapter 27 : Aww Khushi and Arnav atlast has confessed to each other. I am happy that Payal has moved from Akash and has started to concentrate on her future and has a very good friend in her life 
Srilathalolla thumbnail
Chapter 28:
                 Arnav is correct in his position and Khushi is also correct in her position. How can Payal and Khushi even think of giving a chance to Akash who has not left one chance to humiliate them , blackmail them and has caused a storm which has almost destroyed everything 
Srilathalolla thumbnail
Chapter 29:
                It is good to see that Arnav and Aman understood each other in regards to Payal. Happy that Khushi and Payal spoke to each other regarding Akash so that they will not have any misunderstandings in the future
Srilathalolla thumbnail
Chapter 30 : 
Oh no I hope there will be no misunderstanding between Aman and Payal because both of them has suffered a lot and now they deserve happiness . 
Srilathalolla thumbnail
beautiful story loved it