What will Raghu do? My thoughts

rekrn thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
After reading the spoilers implying that Shivani forces Raghu to undo what he has done I thought that again Raghu is going to listen to Shivani and let them return to the Haveli.  After posting on the review thread and Heera bringing to my attention(thank you) that spoilers didn't indicate what he would do.

I remembered a dialogue from yesterday's episode where Raghu says to Jass "that the more you try to unsurp the property the more you will crave for every single penny.  This is my promise"

So I think whatever he does he is not going to  let them have the  easy way there will be repercussions for what they are doing and they will have to earn every penny.  In the process maybe hopefully Shivani's will realize the true nature of the trio

So these are what I think may happen.

1)If Raghu allows them to stay at the haveli it won't be in luxury, they may have to work like servants and maybe stay in the servants quarters if they have those in the house.

2)He will let them stay at his house but they won't get a free ride they will have to work for the keep.

3) He gets a small house for them and they will have to figure out a way to make ends meet, in other words the trio will actually have to work and not sponge off of Dadu's wealth.

What are your thoughts on what Raghu might do?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

a_uma thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Superb prediction Rek... πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Love all the options... πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ˜†... I think R may allow them to stay in Haveli, but he will make them work for it... they will no longer be free loaders.. πŸ‘
rekrn thumbnail
Thanks Uma,πŸ˜›

I would love that too.  Them staying at the haveli having to be around all that luxury and wealth and them not being able to have any access to it.  The positions have been reversed the bosses have become the servants and the servant has become the bossπŸ˜†
heera1702 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Wonderful thought rekha ..πŸ‘ All the options r looking great ..hope the cvs go through it n make it happen ..will love to watch n the show will take a gud turn n the MU can b tolerated .😊
rekrn thumbnail
Thanks Heera,πŸ˜›

I think now that Raghu has realized that they have brainwashed Shivani to the point where she is not listening to anything, he is taking control of the situation like a husband would if anyone was hurting or misleading his wife.  He is realizing now that he needs to be in charge because Shivani is not capable of making decisions for herself at the moment.
MeeraHK thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Agree with u reks..

Bt as heera says it all depp on cvs how thy tske it..

High time mu ends πŸ₯± πŸ₯±
rekrn thumbnail
Thanks Meera😊

Agree the MU needs to end now.  The CV's always seems to do something that we never thought of.
shiv0624 thumbnail
I am happy that finally kicking them out as he is part owner of the house...I like the 'in charge" Raghu, I don't like that quiet Raghu, it's boring.
I think the girl acting as Shivani is overacting sometimes...she needs to tone it down a little.  
rekrn thumbnail

Originally posted by: shiv0624

I am happy that finally kicking them out as he is part owner of the house...I like the 'in charge" Raghu, I don't like that quiet Raghu, it's boring.

I think the girl acting as Shivani is overacting sometimes...she needs to tone it down a little.  

Welcome to the forum 😊

I don't mind either type of Raghu because AB does a fantastic job in each part.  Yes but I'm glad that he is finally taking a stand. He knows that Shivani is his responsibility now after Dadu death and he will fulfill his responsibility unlike her brother Jass.  I think he has realized that unless he takes some firm action the evil trio will continue to use Shivani and end up hurting her in the end. He promised Dadu he would always be there to protect her and take care of her and now he is doing just that.

Mansi  has improved since the beginning of the show but she is still a newcomer and it will take some time for her to grow as an actress, but with such a wonderful star cast around her she will improve.
Uma-Arhaanfan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Nice post rekha di..iam happy if cvs take any of the options you gave