Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nena28 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: LauraM

Hi, Nena, nice cakes!

My net is too slow, I'm going to see tomorrow what is hidden on the link you gave.😃 
It's good you managed to join this thread 🥳

Hey, Laura

Nothing is hidden 😊 it is posted twice.
The picture/ the birthday card and the link are the same. 😃
That's all.
nena28 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Hiral_Halwa

A little something for her fans😊 - hope ul like it (dedicated to the cute portrayal of cheerful and in love Anandi by Toral😳)

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xdU9EpCFtY4[/YOUTUBE]

Beautiful VM. And when she dances it's like she is dancing on the song you chose for the VM. It matches perfectly. 😃
I like it alot.
LauraM thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

It was hidden from me, because I couldn't open the link initially😆 

And I didn't see this one in the thread. Never mind, I like them both, the message about past - future and present as gift is very good!

nena28 thumbnail
You are right. That one was in a link only.

Thanks

I like your "something". 😃 I think that it is a very beautiful creation not something.

I saw this picture two days ago on FB, and I just couldn't resist she's so beautiful here.

Toral I wish you to be part of a leading show and to get lots awards for that.

And of course a lots of happiness in private life.
LauraM thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
A little something for her fans😊 - hope ul like it (dedicated to the cute portrayal of cheerful and in love Anandi by Toral😳)

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xdU9EpCFtY4[/YOUTUBE]

[/QUOTE]
Thank you Hiral, VM is lovely, the song is creating a joyful and gentle mood, so Anandi-like😳
And the choice of scenes - beautiful👏
Edited by LauraM - 10 years ago
Nandita_Siddian thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Wishing a very Happy Birthday to Toral Rasputra...😊
Nandita_Siddian thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Mina this is a very beautiful Birthday Thread...👏
Thanks for making this...🤗
ToralSid thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
HappyBirthday toral 

I am extremely happy today, because it's one of the person's birthday whom I really respect and admire! Aww! I really love you toral . First of all I would like to thank you for giving life to anandi , for living in her and for accommodating her in my heart. I don't think there is anyone in the world who will be perfect enough to act as anandi . For me, it seems like you are born to be anandi ! 

The first time I saw the promos of balika vadhu  I was like 'Wow! They make a great '. Then when I first saw you on screen I simply fell in love with your's and shiv  . I have seen you improving in acting and now I am really very proud to say that I AM A FAN OF YOURS.

So on this special day of yours, behalf of all your secret admirers all across the world, I would like to wish you a very happy birthday. May all your dreams come true on this day and may god bless  you with all the happiness, love and care of the world.

Despite having an exam tomorrow, I made so much Signatures, Icons and Avatars for you and I hope they bring a smile on your face. Even if you don't feel like smiling, just pretend to smile because that would mean a lot for me. Once again, happy birthday!

I hope you live more than hundred years and get to spend them with all your loved ones. Thanks for being an inspiration to many young girls. Once again happy birthday! Love you!

One of your trillion fans,
Love sara😊

ToralSid thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
HappyBirthday toral 

umam thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Many Happy Returns of the Day - Toral 😊
Wish you loads of happiness, joy, and success!!