Bhrata Krishna ki GRAND entry- who will make arjun do a BHAYANAK Karya

Medha.S thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago

Firstly, great applause for Saurabh R.Jain. He is doing a tremendous job as Krishna-The Character in his first episode. Just Fabulous.
Definitely the best choice of Krishna for me. He is without a doubt my favorite Krishna in the history of all the Krishnas on the silver screen ... yes.Of all.I dont need any gyaan about this or anyone telling me why what i am saying is definitely not right.

What To Say About Subhadra Ke Bhrata Shri ...

Rarely it happens that you will find him NOT smiling.

Also,Within a minute of His entry he made sure that everyone in his presence had a smile pasted on their shocked and baffled faces.

I wonder if Arjunas cheekbones hurt after smiling constantly for hours 

... poor baby pr to krishna ne subtle and emotional atyachaar karna start bhi kar diya hai ...

Applause, in matter of seconds, krishna achieved the feat that Subhadra couldnt
even though she had days and days to do it.

For now, Arjunas feelings for Subhadra are too impersonal from his side while Subhadra gives the vibes that she has already planned their honeymoon. tough luck girly.

And All because of you brother too at that.

We find That Krishna wasnt standing that high 

As it doesnt take that much time for Arjuna and Subhadra to climb back ...πŸ₯±πŸ₯±πŸ₯±

The ever smiling Supreme cool Man is still just standing with his hands on his waist ... all 6 foot and 3 inch of great edible personality right there.

Subhadra already knowing who it is, runs to him while Arjuna stands back to stare at the parted river with a shocked smile ... probably wondering " can i do that with my arrow ... Awesome"

Krishna takes his sister in his arms .. the cute endearment "Subhadre" falling from his pink lips, as natural as the rain falling from the clouds.

Mai to wahi knock out ho gayi ... 

Subhadra completely forgets her jealousy towards her brother when he is shakshaat standing in front of her. Krishna doing those things with his eyebrows and making " hmmm" sounds was quite adorable as well.

Krishna even tried and was quite successful " makkhan lagane me" by calling Hastinapur her sasuraal. He Knows Everything so he probably knows what Arjuna did to her poor sister naa.

Sasuraal sunte hi Subhadra ka sara shaq aur insecurity gayeb ho gayi .. Only If she had know, the poor thing.

Krishnas " Chinta ho to chinatan karo" is stuck on my mind for some reason. because it sounds poetic or actually made sense? i dont know.

Krishna to sabko makkhan lagate hai bhai ... chhote me itna makkhan khaya hai ki ab thoda moh kam ho gaya .. is liye ab dusro ko makkhan lagate hai 

" Tumhare bina to mere bhojan me swaad hi nahi subhadre"

"AApki accomplishments ki kahaniya sunkar aaj tak tript hua hu"

" Arjuna jiska rakshak ho use kisi baat ki kya tension" 

Arjuna was so flattered by the flattery that when Kalyavan came running towards them " Krishnaa, Krishnaa, Apni mrityu ka samna karo blah blah" 

Arjuna picked up his bow and started shooting arrows ... Haye mera bachha ... abhi se hi itna paglaya hua hai Krishna ke liye .. unko protect karne ke liye kitna pareshaan hai ...

Arjuna bola dekho vasudeva kalyawan aya

Krishna bole you mean mrityu aaya ... so whats new? ... mrityu to always coming close close na ... Chit chat ke liye to time nikalna hi padta hai apne beloved peoples ke saath arjuna ...

" Ha to Subhadre mai keh raha tha ki Meri Aunt kunti kaisi hai ... charan sparsh karna hai ..." 

Arjuna: *looking just as confused and dumstruck as you or me* Arre pehle Jeevit to bach jao ... baad me meri mommy ke charan sparsh karna ... apne weapons nikalo Vaasudeva"

Krishna: Arjuna ye naa hi mere questions puchne se mare ga na tumhare weapons se, isko to bas Koi sadhu apni laal laal ankhe khol kar ghurengena tabhi ye off hone waala hai"

Arjuna: *as confused as ever but ready to shoot more bows* So what to do? Kya karenge?

Krishna: easy ...Bhaaag jayenge 

Nonethless to say that Krishna is off running and bechara arjuna is still utterly chakit and probably dying to say " Tatparya?"

Too bad it is not his gurudev but Krishna vasudev ... and so he ran away.

Too busy playing "chhupan-Chhupai" with Kalyawan and totally baiting the poor demon.

" Oye charwaahe ... charwaahe .. ranchhod .. kaha gaya kayar ..."

Krishna is quite thankful to the demon for the name "Ranchhod"- the one who runs away from the yuddhabhumi ... You couldnt believe that this Enigma of a man had any relationship with Lord Rama

The new bg was great ... suits Krishna just like the peacock feather on his crown.

The Ever shocked Arjuna and Subhadra are running towards them

Arjuna: Yadav Kumari, tum to keh rahi thi that your brother is a great warrior ... to ye bhaag kyu rahe hai"

Subhi: Dont worry, bhrata shri must have a plan.

Arjuna: Warriors ka to bas ek hi plan hota hai ... Opponent ko harana ... Kalyawan mujhe haarta hua nahi dikh raha hai"

Subhi: *only if looks could kill, Subhadra would have killed his future husband right there*

In the Cave ...

The sage is sleeping and Krishna ne unpar peele clothe odhai hui hai ... and he is hiding somewhere.

The demon is irritated and insulted, thinking that Krishna is sleeping ... and starts kicking the poor Rishi who has been asleep for 100 years.

here we learn that looks can actually kill

Sorry Subhadra. tough luck again yadav kumari ... tumhe thoda harder try karna padega ...

Here we see the Amazing transformation of the Naughty Krishna, who was playing hide and seek not too much while ago into the Lord Shri Krishna ... He is often somber .. it is not his usual expression, preferring to smile 24/7 instead

Again Applause to Surabh ... he does the transformation from the  michief master to the wise lord so fluidly ... my eyes were popping out , kasam se ... 

Subhadra and Arjuna are worried by the screaming coming from the Cave.

But Krishna is too busy with giving his explanation to the Saint with the red eyes ... he worships the saint respectful and asks him to go back into his meditation.

Arjuna Is Mesmerized ...

It is again a matter of perspective, he could be mesmerized by the mystery and enigma surrounding Krishna, it could be his ever present charm or it could be that he is falling for the unpredictability of His Highness Dwarkadheesh.

Arjuna never had anyone who was of the same age too. Two elder brothers and two younger ones. Not really fun.

Subhadra should have got vigilant from here ...

Krishna coming out of the cave looking just like he had entered it makes Arjuna happy to no ends.Krishna, after "bala tal gayi .. gaya?" comes to Arjuna to ask if he is doing well.

He also explains about how he got rid of the demon. Arjuna looked too excited to share his knowledge about the saint though. Such a child he is in the presence of Krishna.

Arjuna is again pleasantly surprised because, well they are strangers .. but Krishna is asking after his well being. The shocked and dumbstruck smile on Arjunas face turns into an utterly pleasant one.

His 'praneepath' is completely thrown into the river by Krishna ... poor Praneepath.

Krishnas, "tumhara sthan mere hriday ke paas hai" it hit a chord for me. 

Arjuna, again was really reallyyy happy to hug Krishna and Krishna looked just as content.

Narayan aur Nara ko hua milan

Subhadra ke hope ki bujh gayi kiran

La La Lalalalalala 

Krishnas Double meanings

Krishna tells rjuna ki " you have to come to dwarka. Have to do so much gossip with you my best friend of one day."

He talks about Arjunas "Parakram"  and Arjuna blushingly reminds him about the Five Blue Stone- The start of everything important in Mahabharata.

When Arjuna tells Krishna how the stones helped him ... he is all like, " Adbhudd arjuna, awesome dude, tumne un stones ka ye matlab nikala?"

Arjuna, again confused is like " What? to aapka un pattharo se wo maatlab nahi tha jo mujhe laga tha"

Krishna: Nahi.i thought they signified you five brothers. i found them adorable. to bhej diya maine."

Subhadra: Nahi Arjuna, inki baat mat suniya inke to kaam me aur baato me kabhi bhi ekartha nahi hota. Everything he does or say has a double meaning.

Krishna looks at Subhadra with mock anger and then again transforms into the Ultimate Wise Man

Krishna: Meaning to har koi alag hi nakalta hai. Jo intelligent hota hai wahi asli meaning samajh pata hai. Jo nahi samajhta wo Idiot hai ... so many anarth in this world because of it.

Again, turning into the funny dude, Krishna pinches Subhadras cheek ... " Subhadre, apne bhai ke baare me aisa kehte hue tumhe lajja nahi aati, haa?"

Arjuna is Now totally Endeared ... 

not by Subhadra. Sorry.

He is completely taken with how caring and gentle big brother Krishna is ... Probably seeing the difference between an elder brother of a girl and a guy.
Arjuna gives a big endearing smile at this sugary cute scene ... he looks like he just wants to adore krishna forever and ever

iska 1/13 th part affection Subhadra ko dikhata to uski to Life ban jaati ..

For some reason, Krishnas " Log ye kahenge ki Krishna Vaasudeva Asatya bolta hai" was funy. why? again, no idea.

ON A SERIOUS NOTE

Arjuna staring at the quite new and grand Dwarka was the most bittersweet scene i have seen in the show.

It instantly reminded me that, Many years from now, after Krishnas death and the start of Kali Yuga, Arjuna would be standing outside the golden city of Dwarka again, Staring helplessly and ready to give up his life ... The city would be self destructed and submerging into the ocean.

"The sea, which had been beating against the shores, suddenly broke the boundary that was imposed on it by nature. The sea rushed into the city. It coursed through the streets of the beautiful city. The sea covered up everything in the city. Even as they were all looking, Arjuna saw the beautiful buildings becoming submerged one by one. Arjuna took a last look at the mansion of Krishna. It was soon covered by the sea. In a matter of a few moments it was all over. The sea had now become as placid as a lake. There was no trace of the beautiful city which had been the favourite haunt of all the Pandavas. Dwaraka was just a name; just a memory."

So Arjuna staring at Dwarka for the first time, with so much affection and Appreciation for the city established by Krishna ... just hurt a little i guess.

Now coming back to the Episode ..

Arjuna bandhta hai taareef ke pull " Ye city apne establish ki hai na Vaasudeva?"

Krishna, who lookes quite excited to show Dwarka to Arjuna, judging by the big smile on his face, jumps out of the chariot and saya " Nahi maine kuch nahi kiya, all of the Yadav race did it, i just used a little bit of my intelligence to show the way"

Arjuna firmly disapproves of this.
" Pura AryaVratth jaanta hai ki aapne kiya hai aur aap keh rahe hai apne kuch nahi kiya?"
Arjuna gets some more Knowledge that he ponders upon with a very serious face ... while hawa chal rahi thi aur uske ghane baal lahra rahe the .. aha.

Krishna: The person who understands the thing that he does not not do anything is the person who will achieve something, many thing and great things

Subhadra Bechaari 

She came and said " bhrata shri, saari baate yehi karoge kya, lets go inside na"

Krishna: Subhadre, tum Arjuna ko lekar jaao mujhe kuch bohot hi "zaada important kaam' karne jaana hai * all the while he stares at the poor arhuna*

Subhadra is so happy that finally bhaiya jayenge and mai or arjuna Dwarka gumenge and we will then plan our wedding ... yeyeye

Arjuna: * Jo krishna ke charm me itna veleen hai ki apni sudh budh kho baitha hai*  If you dont have a problem, to mujhe bhi le chalo Apne saath.

Krishna: [*looking surprised*  Really krishna?] Tum chaloge?

Subhadra ke plans per phir se Paani gir gaya ... usko pehle hi sambhal jana chahiye tha aur in dono mahajano ko kareeb aane se rokna chahiye tha ... apne saath saath, Draupadi, Chitrangada aur Ulupi go bhi duba diya

Arjuna: [ Jaaneke liye to utaawala hua pada hai. Krishna ke moh me paglaaye jaa raha hai ... * Kailash kher singing teri deewani diwaaniii]

Krishna: waise tum chaloge to meri bohot badi help hogi ... ( andar hi andar he is high fiving himself for this achievement, fish to apne aap hi net me aa gayi)

Arjuna: Aadesh kijiye [ pehle din se hi itni loyality? wah Krishna wah tumne kya jaadoo chalya hai bachaare Arjuna pe?]

Krishna: bohot kathin kaarya hai. tumhare liye bohot hi BHAYANAK experience hogaa

Arjuna: Mere nath, aap jaha mai waha ... aapke liye kuch bhi ... saare bhi pehn lunga ... [thus brihnalla]

Krishna looks at us then ... that was our Krishna the narrator. Shering a moment with us.

Now, i would also like to clear the fact that, technically it is not brihnalla, it is just arjuna dressed as a woman and Krishna naming him Brihnalla.

There is a MAJOR diffrence.
Brihnalla was impotant, no gender or both gender, whatever you think due to Uruvashis Shraap.

this is all for today 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MS-meghasharma thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
amazing post
i am just loving mahabharat more and more every day
saurabh is rocking as krishna. simply puuurfecttt!!!
--Royal-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Again superb post...chit chat k liye time πŸ˜†...is subhi ka kch karo...apane sath sath aur 3 ko duba diya πŸ€“ r poor Arjun usko kya pta krishan ka bhayanak kanya bna dege 🀣 btw Shaheer looking sooo beautiful as brihannala Edited by 22pundirabhi - 10 years ago
Abhisheking thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Mind blowing post.....sach m mind blow ho gya itna lmba padht-padhte...aapke Gurukul ki kitaabe...
@Abhi di Bahirnala nhi,Brihannala...
mythili2 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
that is one amazing post medha..love it.. and SRJ is just outstanding as krishnaπŸ‘ ... he s just too good with the expressions..
i am loving krishna n arjun bonding soo much.. the scene where they hug is epic..loved itπŸ˜ƒ
Edited by mythili2 - 10 years ago
KrishnaSourav thumbnail
Medha I was waiting for ur post finally...
it's just mind blowing...
I was still in some daze with Krishna came n Krishna -Arjuna bonding...
indeed Nar- Narayan Bonding was superb...m speechless...
Poor subhi lolll...
Dil ke armaan asoon ermm behe geye...

loved Krishna -subhadra bonding...cute bro- sis moments
n Arjun was full dumb struck with Krishna n his Leela...
Leeladhar ki Leela ne toh Arjun ko pura tarah se Ghayal kar dia...
so now Arjun will accompany Krishna to Rukimini Haran
waiting for it...
agree with Arjun look mesmerized to see the beauty of Dwarika n many yrs later same Arjun will see it destroyed self destroyed fully...
what an irony...n indeed bittersweet memory...

n agree with u Medha...
this brihannala n that brihannala r not same
here arjun took disguise and Krishna called him as Brihannala n
in exile time agyatbas Arjun will turn Brihannala due to Curse from Urvashi 

waiting for today's epi

KrishnaSourav thumbnail
Agree with u Medha SRJ as Krishna mind blowing out standing...his transformation from mischievous naughty to serious to GOD...totally rocking one 
ana212 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
awesome post as usual πŸ‘..love every word...highlight of this episode was Arjun captivated by ever so charming Krishna ...hay ...love at first sight ...mujhe bhi apne sath le chaliye na vasudev ☺️

m sure Arjuna would never have felt this utter fascination for any of his wives even..everything pales in comparison to the bonding between Nar and Narayan ...

for this I will have to download this episode and keep ...
Medha.S thumbnail

Originally posted by: MS-meghasharma

amazing post

i am just loving mahabharat more and more every day
saurabh is rocking as krishna. simply puuurfecttt!!!

Hey megha sharma i am medha sharma lol.
And yes saurabh is too good ... After seeing him as vishnu in JSK and DKMD and also as ram in the later .. When it was announed that MB will start i only had saurabh in my mind.
Shaheer as arjuna was a pleasent surprise ... The S duo is rocking it yeah.
Medha.S thumbnail

Originally posted by: 22pundirabhi

Again superb post...chit chat k liye time πŸ˜†...is subhi ka kch karo...apane sath sath aur 3 ko duba diya πŸ€“ r poor Arjun usko kya pta krishan ka bhayanak kanya bna dege 🀣 btw Shaheer looking sooo beautiful as brihannala

Aahh yes abhi kumari ... Shaheer as brihnalla is too pretty ... She looks awesome, walks awesome, talks awesome .. Amazing.Spoiler for the next week is very interesting too ... Entry of krishna ke bade bhai aha