pjroy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Hello guys! i want 2 download geet video by using phone,so plz any1 of u tl me in which site its avilable.plz tl me free download site name...plz help

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

snehapriya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
i just can't remember that website now.
i will search and tell u.
snehapriya thumbnail
http://3gpvideos.in/search.php?vq=maan+and+geet&s=viewCount&clientAction=535.click&submit=Search&pageID=1
Flame_of_Forest thumbnail
The link

(credit - creator)

contains playlists for the HD version (download size is high) of the episodes uploaded by Star Tv, but some initial episodes are not compiled properly by Star and later episodes (after 400) are not uploaded. Also, many songs contain a different music score instead of the original songs due to rights issue, but the same link contains a playlist of most of the GHSP song sequences - the HD/SD version.

Also you can check for Maaneet Scenes for Phase I on Youtube (not HD format, but SD format ok for mobile with medium size for download)

(credit - creator)

If you have mobile with YouTube downloader app installed, you can download above videos.

If you have web browser there is another option for download: You can use FireFox web browser and install video downloader add-ons for the browser - there are many video downloader add-ons available, the Flash Video downloader is a popular one. 

pjroy thumbnail

Link is nt working...:<
pjroy thumbnail
@Flame of forest...i dnt hv any download softwear...and i only able 2 wathch geet throuh ur youtube link bt cnt download it...
pjroy thumbnail

Originally posted by: snehapriya

i just can't remember that website now.
i will search and tell u.

Wl be wtng...
purple33 thumbnail
khwaishfan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
hi hw do u download to ur PC? thanks
Flame_of_Forest thumbnail

Originally posted by: pjroy

@Flame of forest...i dnt hv any download softwear...and i only able 2 wathch geet throuh ur youtube link bt cnt download it...

For the specific mobile you are using, you can search for the youtube downloader app in google or in the apps store of the brand, for example Nokia App Store 

http://store.ovi.com/search?q=youtube+downloader

or Samsung App Store

http://apps.samsung.com/mercury/main/getMain.as

Check that the app is compatible to the mobile model or select the model / device while searching for the app

In the app store many apps (free or with cost) would be available. For Nokia there are apps named Fast Tube or YouTube Downloader which are free and work on many models of Nokia.