Anusha16 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago

Hey guys... am here with my third OS... about ashlok obviously... but this is a bit different.. I created this OS as a response to the lovely FF written by my dear friend aparna.. aka IPKKNDFOLLOWER... for the update chapter 27...

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3835314?pn=78

I want to dedicate this to you aparna dear...and thanks  for encouraging me to write an OS based on ur FF...

and thanks to all my lovely readers who read this story till the end... 

Hope I did good in the hotwa part... because this is my first attempt... and hope this matches to the level of aprana di...

please do comment about how good I have written this story...

Astha had not spoken to shlok about the kiss yet... a lot of thoughts were running in her mind...about what shlok feels... what she feels... she couldn't think anymore for her head was clouded with pessimistic options...she was completely messed up and she started avoiding him more and more...

Shlok was becoming restless... it's been four days now... why isn't astha speaking to me... DAMMIT!!! I should have apologised to her and talked to her even if she didn't want to... there I go trying to be all understanding about things and now What??? I messed up!!!!s***!!! He thought banging his hands on the table...

He got up and went to the balcony... thinking he could catch astha up there... or at least see her face...and he did... she was talking to the neighbour aunty... with a bright smile on her face...

Damn!!! Her smile... she should smile like that only for me... and how long has it been since she smiled at me??...it feels so long now...  I wanna see her smile... That's it!!I should go and talk to her now... that's it...go shlok go... don't waste your chance... shlok thought to himself... without wasting another second he stood up and started downstairs...he came out of the house and stood by the gate waiting till the neighbour aunty was gone...it didn't seem that astha noticed shlok until she heard his voice coming up from her front...

"Astha..." spoke shlok softly, noticing her flinch hearing his voice...but he didn't mind how she reacted...he wanted to apologise to her then and there and kiss her deeply...

"Ye-yeah shlok..." muttered astha.

"I'm sorry... about that incident" spoke shlok gently.

"What incident... I have no idea which one you are referring to since there are many..." spoke astha which hurt shlok. she felt remorse seeing his troubled face...but before she could speak something up.. she was interrupted by a highly familiar voice...

"Bunny!!!" called a highly familiar voice...astha immediately brightened up hearing it...it can't be... no way...she thought to her self...but before she could convince herself...the voice called her again..."Oye!!! bunny... u gonna make me wait here huh??? Very bad " it said. Astha immediately spun back her head... and she shrieked...

Shlok was watching all this and was utterly confused... what the heck now...??? why do I always get interrupted...ugh! he thought to himself...before he could ask astha about that person...he noticed astha grow all bright and happy from the pained face she was painted with before...

" AASHU!!!!" she cried with happiness... and suddenly took off from the place where she was talking to shlok and ran up to him..." You came back???" she asked him... " Of course bunny... infact I came just now... and the first thing I wanted to do is meet you... so here I am " the man spoke...with a broad smile...

"OH AASHU!!! " she said gave a tiny peck on the cheek to him and hugged him tight...and the person's warm and broad, strong arms encircled her...

Shlok literally froze after seeing the scene in front of him. What the heck???who is this man??? And what is astha doing? hugging him right before my eyes... damn this girl!!! He thought... He wanted to shout at her but he was too angry to say anything And stared at them with angry eyes...

Astha noticed shlok staring angrily at them and backed out...she wanted to introduce aashu to shlok and so she came to shlok to speak about it...but before she could say anything shlok cut across...

" what the hell astha... you're being so frivolous... why come now??? You think you need to give this poor fianc an explanation??? Whatever go away!!!" he shouted angrily ..

" What??? Frivolous??? Poor fianc?? Whatever... go to hell shlok!!!" she shouted back.

" Fine. Suit yourself" spoke shlok and stormed back into his house.

Aashu was dumbfounded by all that happened and tried asking astha about it."I'll tell you everything aashu...let's go inside first" spoke astha and ushered him to her house not wanting to be near the place where the fight occurred.

S***!!! What the hell happened ??? I am her fianc and she is hugging another man right in front of me??? That witch of a woman... I'll never speak to her again... never...let her go to hell. Why should I??? I'm not frivolous...like her... shlok thought to himself and just busied himself in the upcoming project...

Meanwhile, astha  called out everyone and informed them of aashu's arrival...everyone was elated...it had been so long since they saw aashu aka Aakash. Aakash was astha's cousin, older to her by seven years.. and a very close friend, a companion, and a loving and doting brother.

Aashu finally had the chance to ask astha about the man who shouted at her... the so called fianc and so he did..." Astha who was that guy... and he was shouting something like fianc...what's the matter???"

"Well, he is shlok agnighotri,  my next door neighbour and my fianc... I got engaged to him two weeks before" she spoke holding out her finger with the ring.

Aakash was elated." Oh my bunny!! All grown up now... I'm so happy.. congratulations are in order... but where's my treat???" he demanded.

" Woh... aashu..." astha mumbled.. nearly close to crying. " what happened bunny?? Why are you crying??" asked aakash hugging her. The comfort in aakash arms made her cry..."Oh aashu!!!" she started sobbing and told him everything that happened.

" What the hell??? Why is he so doubtful... you are his fianc na?? He should trust you more..." spoke aakash angrily... " But astha you shouldn't avoid him either... you should ask him about it directly... he seems sincere because he came to apologise... you can't be a child forever...you know??" 

"No it's not that... it's just that I'm not ready to face him yet... I need space and time to grow out of it..." astha replied sadly.

"Idea!!! What if we do like this... ???" aakash asked enthusiastically to astha.. and told her what he thought..." 

This might be good for you astha... come on what say???" he asked. Astha really liking the idea consented. Both of them then went to kalindi and told them about it... kalindi initially angry at astha, didn't consent but thought it would be good for both of them if this plan was put in action, so she finally agreed. Aakash and astha went to bed with determination...

Should I apologise to her again??? I was wrong... I should have been more composed... I must have really hurt her... shlok thought to himself and decide to do so. He texted her but no reply came back... so he went to sleep in discomfort... and in the morning, texted her again asking her to meet up with him...but the reply shocked shlok. It came an hour late... and it said shlok, I don't want to talk to you.. so don't try and contact me for another two to three weeks... please understand and just leave me alone. Bye.

Shlok was busy in the office and so he didn't see it immediately... but when he noticed his face went pale and rigid and he rushed home to find her...but she was nowhere to be seen, and decided to try asking kalindi...

" Aunty, have you seen astha anywhere??" asked shlok.

" Woh beta , she didn't inform u?" kalindi questioned him back...

"Woh aunty actually..." shlok replied saying to kalindi about the text.

" Typical.  So she did inform you... woh kya hain na beta, astha has gone camping with aashu... she'll return by the end of this month" she replied kindly.

" aashu?? Wait he was the guy astha met yesterday... she didn't even tell me about this... who's this guy??? Why he is so important???" shlok spoke angrily.

" Shanth  ho jao beta... see aashu is astha's cousin who is seven years older than her.. he went to Germany for studies and he returned back now for vacation... so astha was overjoyed to see him... and also he was astha's best friend and close companion... she always confided everything in him...and loved him a lot... and they are both camping freaks... so they love to camp a lot whenever he comes to India... they usually hate contacting  others during this time... and it's difficult to contact them as they left their phones in the house... so basically you'll have to wait beta...  

If she doesn't want to tell then don't force her... astha dislikes when people do that... and also... don't worry.. she'll be back" advised kalindi." ok aunty, I have to go now... I have some work to do... take care" mumbled shlok and stepped out of their house feeling heartbroken and sad...having to wait for his astha to return to him.

Days passed by and it is now a week.. astha didn't contact shlok at all and it made him very sad... Is it revenge??? Why now??? She knows how much I love her and can't be without her... Damn her!!! She's going to get  from me after she returns... for hurting me so much.. shlok thought. He became so snappy and irritated and sour, that  everyone  around noticed it and felt worried.

But astha was thoroughly enjoying the trip... camping was her passion and she discovered it thanks to her cousin...they went and camped at different places of north eastern states of India and made many memories...as time passed it became more clear to Astha about what she should do and how to tackle the situation. It was finally three weeks when she decided to return back home. So she spoke to aaksah about it.

" Aashu  I think it's about time we went back home... what do you say???" Astha asked aaskash while they were in the last camping spot a rain forest in the cherrapunji .

" Sure bunny!!  So you are finally Okay with things.. and have grown out of it right??? Aww... so cute!!" he said with a smirk...

" Aashu... tum bhi na!" pouted astha hitting him on the arms and they played like that for a while. Finally aaskash said" bunny .. I have a surprise for you... but for that we have to make one more last stop at Darjeeling...what say??"questioningly.

" Sure aashu!!! But  what's the surprise???" asked astha amused.

" Hush now!!! You sleep You'll see at Darjeeling..." replied aakash with a wink and they both went back to sleep in their tiers..

In the morning, they packed their things and travelled to Darjeeling... astha was amazed by the serenity of the place and the pure white snow just like an angel...and they roamed around the city for the day and finally aaksah mentioned to her about a particular hotel and they went to settle down there... at evening they went to the hotel dining section.. and after sitting down to eat aakash started to speak to astha.

" Astha.. it's about time I showed u my surprise..." he said with a smile...and he called the waiter and whispered something to him... the waiter after listening disappeared to the farthest corner of the room...

"Hmm.. what are you planning aashu???" asked astha quizzically...

" Wait wait... Ah! Here it is..." said aakash with a satisfaction and astha looked up to see that the waiter returned back now with a woman following him...

" What's this aashu??" asked astha very much confused.

" Bunny... meet my lover.. aka my fianc... Payal." Aakash said motioning Payal to sit beside him.

" What??? Fianc???" astha was shocked that her heart  nearly stopped beating...

" Oye!!! Bunny... you alright??" asked  aakash concernedly... with payal looking worried too..

" AASHU!!! What is all this???" she asked with surprise in her eyes...

" Well... it's a long story..." Aakash replied and told astha his whole love story... starting from their first meet to the realization of their love... apparently Payal was his college mate in Germany and it seemed they got engaged in Germany itself among their parents and kept it mum to other relatives...

"Aashu!!! I'm going to kill you... you have been engaged for a year and you didn't even tell me??" astha shouted angrily..." Bunny..." aaskash tried to coax her but it was payal who spoke next...

" astha dear... It's me who wanted to keep this a secret... sorry " she said sadly.

"Hmm... okay but you need to give me a BIGGG TREATTT!!! With lots of ice creams..." astha said with a big fat smile being convinced and began acting her usual childish self when she was with aakash.

Astha and Payal bonded very quickly and became so inseparable that even Aakash started to feel jealous about it and complained... and the dinner went by with lot of fun and enjoyment...

After two more days of sightseeing... all the three of them finally returned to Mumbai...but before doing so... they called astha's house and informed them of their return...

Finally reaching Mumbai they caught a taxi and reached astha's home..." Ayi we're home!!!!" said astha chirpily... A voice welcomed them but it wasn't her mother's... it was her fianc's.

" Welcome dear  astha..." he said icily. Astha shuddered at his voice... " you and I have lot to talk... come with me ..." he said  pulling her hand and dragging her across her house ..."  wait shlok...!!!" aakash tried to stop him from using force but he pushed him back and yelled at him..." YOU STAY OUTTA THIS!!! SHE'S MY FIANCE... NOT YOURS!!! SO JUST SHUT UP!!!" he barked.

Before aakash  and payal could stop him.. he pulled astha and stormed off to his house... astha was struggling from his grip and when he reached his house.. astha jerked off from him and shouted at him.."SHLOK!! GET AWAY FROM ME!!!" which made everyone alert and they rushed to the hall to see what havoc has been wreaked...

"Shlok beta what's this??" anjali , his mother asked...

" Kuch nahi hain ayi... mujhe astha se baath karni hain" he said simply and tried to pull her..

" Beta  rukho..." kalindi was panting now..." aashu wants to talk to you...please hear what he has to say..." she requested him...

What now??? I don wanna see his face... shlok thought but he couldn't refuse.. "Ok aunty... " he said when he noticed aakash coming in with a girl... and he wondered for a moment about it when he heard aakash speaking to him..

" Shlok this is my fianc payal...so I think this will clear up all misunderstandings... I thought you'd be more level headed shlok..." said aakash shaking his head...and introducing payal...

"Hello.." said payal with a calm tone... but shlok was busy digesting the facts...

Then it hit him like  a stone... what have I done??? OMG!!! His mind was screaming...but he heard astha talk to him...

" shlok I need to talk to you... could we go to your room??" she asked motioning towards the stairs...

" OK... " he said following her upstairs and seeing everyone's relaxed faces...

When shlok entered the room... he saw astha sitting in his bed...he closed the door slowly and started towards astha...

"Astha..." shlok called her...

" Hmmm" said astha.

"I'm sorry... I didn't mean to do all that... sorry for hurting you..."

" For what???it didn't hurt me when you held my arms tight shlok... it hurt me more that you didn't trust me..." she said close to crying.

Shlok could see astha's pain and it was pure torture to him...

" astha..."

" ithna kamzorr  hain mera pyaar tumhare liye??"

"nahi.. woh..."

" Do you understand how I feel now??? How I felt when I saw that girl kissing you??? But believe me... this is no revenge...I didn't want to hurt you by talking when I am emotional... not even in my dreams..  If I did...even  unintentionally... I am very sorry...  I just didn't want to face you and I needed to clear my mind before confronting you...I needed to grow up... and so I needed the time and space .. I created for myself... 

Sorry. I trust you and your feelings for me but I just can't stand other woman fawning over you... I simply can't. I'm very possessive about you... so you better keep in mind...else terrible things will happen."

"Hmmm" was the only thing shlok could reply back.

" come here shlok" she said calling him with her fingers...

And when shlok came near... she pulled him to the bed... and topped him... And gave him a deep kiss hovering over him... at first slowly licking his lips... invading them and finally thrusting her tongue into his until they danced to a tune only they knew...shlok gasped in pleasure and surprise when they broke off the kiss after an eternity...And they kissed once more... while shlok pressed his hands around astha's waist... he thought she would flinch but instead...she kissed him all the more deeply surprising him even more. And they were in their own world when they heard their mother call them..." Shlok, Astha!!!" downstairs after which they broke apart...

But astha quickly unbuttoned shlok's first button of the shirt and kissed him in the neck deeply...creating a flush red hickie... She then stood up and stepped out of the bed..

" Revenge!!!! This will also ward off unwanted bugs!!!" she said sweetly, rearranging herself...with a smile. Shlok was shocked and dumbfounded by what happened just now. Is this astha??? When did she become so daring. 

Man!!! She's so sexy and hot... I totally love her this way... it's nice to let her take the lead sometimes... shlok thought smirking to himself...rubbing the hickie with his fingers...

" Damn!!! Both our mother are such situational devils...uggh!! shlok shrugged.

" Oh please... there's plenty more of that  then you just saw... don't worry darling, we have a lifetime to be together to do all this.. now come downstairs.. ayi is waiting.. I'm going now... and come down after you have wiped off the shocked expression from your face... you look stunned as if you were hit by something..." astha said with a smirk...and  closed the door behind her... wait Mr. Shlok... you will have a tough time here onwards handling me all the time... she thought and hurried down stairs...

Meanwhile, shlok was in deep thoughts.. what have  I  gotten myself into??? he thought shaking his head and hitting his forehead with his hand. Whatever it be, it won't be bad if it's going to be like what happened just now... this might be pretty good... this is not bad at all... not bad at all... he thought with a smile on his face... and then he managed to wipe the smug smile off his face and hurried down stairs closing the door behind him.

Thanks for each and everyone who took time to read my OS...๐Ÿค— Love you all...๐Ÿ˜ณ

Edited by Anusha16 - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rbb1 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4
wow another amazing OS, Astha taking the lead that's a surprise Astha should do that in the show, Shlok will be shocked to say the least. thank you for posting it. Hope you post another one soon
-LECHU- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
awsome as always...
you written it so well...
trust and love ...its mutual..
you are really talented dear๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘
please do write more
beautifully penned๐Ÿ˜Š
Anusha16 thumbnail

Originally posted by: rbb1

wow another amazing OS, Astha taking the lead that's a surprise Astha should do that in the show, Shlok will be shocked to say the least. thank you for posting it. Hope you post another one soon

thankyou deary... I owe all this to aparna di... she was the one who suggested it...๐Ÿ˜ณ
Anusha16 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -LECHU-

awsome as always...

please do write more
beautifully penned๐Ÿ˜Š

thankyou dear... hope u like it a lot...โ˜บ๏ธ

I definetly will write more...๐Ÿ˜‰
rbb1 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4

awsome as always...

please do write more
beautifully penned๐Ÿ˜Š

yeah I agree
-LECHU- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Anusha16

thankyou dear... hope u like it a lot...โ˜บ๏ธ

I definetly will write more...๐Ÿ˜‰

do you want to wake up my gutter mind again๐Ÿ˜‰
iam hardly controlling it today 
by giving sleeping pills to my gutter minds๐Ÿคฃ
please dont tempt me again...๐Ÿ˜ต๐Ÿ˜†
DJames thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Thank you so much. First of all, dedication is too big a word. And THANK YOU. You're awesome. Your work is also awesome. Continue writing. Am sure you're gonna rock!! ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿค—
DJames thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

do you want to wake up my gutter mind again๐Ÿ˜‰
iam hardly controlling it today 
by giving sleeping pills to my gutter minds๐Ÿคฃ
please dont tempt me again...๐Ÿ˜ต๐Ÿ˜†

LOL!! You guys are funny ๐Ÿ˜†.
ruhakhan thumbnail
wow astha was really daring