Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Komal.S thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
All kushal fans can come and talk in Gauhar AT ! Chalo Gauhar ke bhi AT barahdo 😆
ArhamRizwan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: dishu

Someone please tweet this pic to kushal pleaseee !!

ok i'l tweet
Serendipity.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: XOXOgossipgirl

No no. I'm sure Kushal won't have an issue with Andy. In fact, he'll be glad there's someone who Gau can talk with. Otherwise she is ALL alone. 

And with the way Andy has been bonding with Gau and Kush these last few days, there's no chance he'd have an issue. In fact, he'll be happy that she's been respecting what Kushal feels and NOT talking to Ajaz at all.

Because right now, even for her their relationship means A HELL LOT more than the show. Especially after the Onion Fight.

And I've always had this thing going on in my head ever since Kushal left day before night. That while going, he tells Andy to take care of Gau. Cause there is NO ONE else. And apart from Gau, Andy was the only one Kushal would talk to normally. 

Ironical after whatever happened, but yeah. That's life. Imagine, the person cause of whom Kushal got out last time, he became closer too this time. Life comes a full circle. They are where they were the first 2-3 weeks.

And I'd make me REALLY happy if Kushal tells Andy to look after Gau. I don't know, it's just a thought I had. But still.

Also, it'd just be stupid if Kushal has an issue with ANDY and Gau spending time with each other. He's not stupid. Immature at times yes. But not STUPID.

DITTO thought i had...i somehow felt he might ask andy to take care of gau..andy also mentioned something like "i got emotional" or something like that wrt tht night..so i also tot the same😳
dishu thumbnail

Thankuuu so very much..Want him to know how much Gau is missing him..
GossipGirl2013 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: XOXOgossipgirl

LF: 

Andy and Gau trying their luck to see if BB plays Parda Parda by pretending to sleep. The camera people are teasing them by knocking on the wall and all! HAHAHA! Too funny!
Gau still hugging Kush's jacket!

I hope they play her song. It will be awesome to see her dance and laugh. She keeps crying in intervals.😭
ArhamRizwan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: dishu

Thankuuu so very much..Want him to know how much Gau is missing him..

just tweeted...
Paperboat thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Even i tweeted :)
Happy003 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
give me the link to new thread,,,,