Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AA1407 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: XOXOgossipgirl

In the second one, he asks Tanisha kya aapka stand wahi nahi hota jo armaan ka stand hota hain? HAHAHAHA!

Love this man πŸ‘

PS - this view might change post the episode if he says anything against GauShal.. we're not hypocrites.. just loyal fans πŸ˜³
XOXOgossipgirl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Gau takes Kush's jacket and lies down hugging it while talking to Andy.
Then Andy and Gau telling Bigg Boss  ki hum so rahe hain, humme uthaane ke liye Parda Parda bajaao!

HAHAHAHAHA!
XOXOgossipgirl thumbnail
Wow. Sangram and Ajaz find another reason to bitch about Gauahar. He says agar hum so gaye toh uthaao. BB ko bolne ki kya zaroorat thi?
:/
Serendipity.. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: AA1407

Love this man πŸ‘

PS - this view might change post the episode if he says anything against GauShal.. we're not hypocrites.. just loyal fans πŸ˜³

πŸ‘πŸΌGood oneπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
XOXOgossipgirl thumbnail
If anyone is watching, are they (Sangram and Ajaz) now making fun of Armaan and Tanisha?
AA1407 thumbnail

I'm just hoping Kushal doesn't mind Gauhar laughing around and playing with Andy now... 

I'm hoping they don't edit the entire sad part out and show Gauhar only laughing and playing, like it doesn't affect her at all

---
EDIT : if they do, we'll have to tweet all the pics to kushal.. πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by AA1407 - 10 years ago
pooja-menon thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: AA1407

I'm just hoping Kushal doesn't mind Gauhar laughing around and playing with Andy now... 

I'm hoping they don't edit the entire sad part out and show Gauhar only laughing and playing, like it doesn't affect her at all

I think Kushal is fine with Andy now.. Andy was bonding with them last few days.. 

Also last time when Gaushal was out..it was coz of Andy.. this time that is not the case.. 

Moreover.. Kushal would be more concerned about Ajaz.. 

Having said that I don't trust the BB editing team at all 
AA1407 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ...Poojie...

I think Kushal is fine with Andy now.. Andy was bonding with them last few days.. 

Also last time when Gaushal was out..it was coz of Andy.. this time that is not the case.. 

Moreover.. Kushal would be more concerned about Ajaz.. 

Having said that I don't trust the BB editing team at all 

They will show Ajaz bitching about Gauhar ignoring him and stuff for sure... nahin toh masala kahan se milega? that should do it for us πŸ˜Š
dishu thumbnail
Im scared for sat eliminations..What if they evict Gau because she aint giving content now..I mean she is only talking to andy and sangy and Im sure she wont get into fights too..I want Gau to win but im scared..
GossipGirl2013 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
http://videos.mid-day.com/Bigg-Boss-7-Day-95-Ajaz-makes-fun-of-Kushal-s-exit.htm

with every video my hatred for Ajaz grows and super proud of Kushal for protecting Gauhar from this rascal and making sure she stops talking to him before he left.