AKA WU 16/12 Kajri se karne Jung, A2 ne badla apna Rang

grintson thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Hello...πŸ˜ƒ Kya mazedaar episode thaa.πŸ˜†πŸ˜† A2 in a new avatar...😲 Nishad rockkked it again β­οΈ

Episode starts with A2 searching for Kajri's home and they found it. but it was locked so they broke into it and but raunak was not there. Meanwhile, Mukesh sait to kajri that he is missing her and wants her to come back. Happily, savita told him that his taantrik baba is so great, he returned his husband and his baby too.. Mukesh asked her to take him to their baby. Kajri takes him and reaches her home and found A2 there. Kajri taunted A2 that no need to get happy... u two thought that with the help of my stupid husband u will reach my suryansh... damn to your brains.. Amit is super hot,  i mean angry πŸ˜‰and is about to take her forcefully to police station when Amita stops him and says lets go...πŸ˜•

A2 came at home and amita convinced amit and everybody else that kajri is stubborn. even it taken to police, she wont give whereabouts of raunak.. only one person can guide us to raunak now and hatches a plan... 

A2 changed their looks to that of a rural gujrati couple and changed their accent.. Amit was calling her SuSila πŸ˜† and they entered taantrik's place.. Amit was carrying a  moustache too.looking cute πŸ˜³ He knowingly took out bundles of cash and while handing it over to amita he said, " arey susila kitni baar kha hai tame mujhe itne saare paise mat pakadaya karo mera  naada dheela ho jata hai πŸ€£πŸ€£" Amita too was acting very well.. Baba noticed the  huge cash and called them to sit. ( this scene is should be watched, i cant reproduce all those hillarious dialogues spoken by amit πŸ˜ƒ ) 

A2 did some buttering of baba and were repeatedly playing "passing the cash" tp each other to allure that greedy baby. Baba'e eyes gleamed with cash and asked A2 their problem. A2 told him that they belong to a royal family and as soon as their child was born, he is missing.. we only know that it was a baby boy.. thats it.. pls u find our son and we will give u anything... 100 200 300...crores... whatever u demand...Baba becomes happy and tells them not to worry.. meanwhile kajri arrives there.. but she dint recognise them.. seeing kajri, baba told A2 that ur problem will defo be solved.. tommorrow.. Amit signalled baba to come in a corner.. then Susila (amita) told baba that there is one thing i forgot to tell u about our son which will help u find him.. thr is a mole on his chest.. then baba asked them how come u know that..!! bcoz u said u lost ur son at his birth.. A2 exchanged worried glances and episode ends... 

Precap : Kajri brought Suryansh to taantrik and baba takes him from her.. Kajri asks where are u taking him but baba tells her to go.. A2 at home waiting for baba's call... 

Edited by grintson - 10 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rishonarachel thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Wonderful wu aman dear πŸ‘πŸΌ
AurinMishu thumbnail
Great job Aman πŸ‘πŸΌ
It was a fun epi to watch.
But I really wish to see some romantic A2 moments before it ends.
grintson thumbnail
me too aurin... thats y i wan this kajri track to end 2moro itself... bas bohat dekh liya is kajri ko... now want some pure A2 scenes.. A2 ek kamre me band ho ... aur chaabi kho jaaye.. πŸ˜ƒ
lakkshy thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: grintson

me too aurin... thats y i wan this kajri track to end 2moro itself... bas bohat dekh liya is kajri ko... now want some pure A2 scenes.. A2 ek kamre me band ho ... aur chaabi kho jaaye.. πŸ˜ƒ

wonderful update. i wish A2 romance happens tomorrow itself
AurinMishu thumbnail

Originally posted by: grintson

me too aurin... thats y i wan this kajri track to end 2moro itself... bas bohat dekh liya is kajri ko... now want some pure A2 scenes.. A2 ek kamre me band ho ... aur chaabi kho jaaye..πŸ˜ƒ

Haan yaar...air sahi nahi jaati!
A2 ki mindblowing chemistry dekhne ke liye taras gayi hai aankhein

CV's Jaane se pehle thoda to khush kardo humein...taaki kuchh din ka guzaara kar sakein! πŸ˜† πŸ˜‰
grintson thumbnail
haan yaar.. i hope jaate jaate CVs hume disappoint naa kare... thode pyaar bhare moments dikha den A2 ke.. aankhein taras gayee 
lily.lotus.rosy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Excellent Update Aman!!πŸ‘