Frequent Posters

Julie_Star thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
The episode was rather average 
ILoveDrama thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Liked the episode...seemd like  Aamir and Kiran have nice bonding/relationship...
I like the epi, it wasn't as dhamakedaar as Salman's episode but not as boring as Kareen-Ranbir 😛

One point I agree with Aamir strongly was that who cares for BO numbers when people remember the movie purely based on its content 👏 Hoping that other actors realize this and stop making crap..

Oh BTW can't wait for next weeks episode.. seems like a riot...

priya185 thumbnail

Comedy Crew

loved it aamir kiran were too cute 

skipping next weeks episode ranveer looks horrible and i like arjun with parineeti not ranveer 
A.S.H thumbnail

Is there a Youtube link for people living in USA

starstruckk thumbnail

Originally posted by: A.S.H

Is there a Youtube link for people living in USA

here you go:

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PMpc4K1b2JI[/YOUTUBE]
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
I loved it, it was refreshing compared to the bore of an episode that aired last week. Aamir and Kiran are really cute together and I'm glad Karan convinced them to come 
Looking forward to next week's epi, Ranveer and Arjun look like they'll be fun to watch
starstruckk thumbnail
The episode wasn't as boring as I thought it would be. I feel Aamir Khan was very annoying at times..he can be pretty cocky and I guess it's okay? lol he is Aamir Khan. Anyway, as many have already mentioned..Kiran seemed very genuine and sweet. Her and Aamir seem like opposites..and I guess that's why they get along. I think my favorite part was when Aamir explained how it's not the numbers that stick with you years down the line..it's the content of the film and how bollywood needs to get out of this numbers' obsession. I feel he actually meant it unlike many who don't really mean it because they are genuinely concerned about numbers and could care less about substantial work. 
I feel like Salman..Aamir too (somewhat) intimidated Karan..especially when Karan tried commenting on how Kiran must seem like a complete outsider at "filmy parties" and Aamir bluntly said that's rude...and it was. Later, KJo tried changing the topic to how Aamir is a party destroyer and whatnot..KJo has such a facade it's not even funny. 
Edited by starstruckk - 10 years ago
Sahana- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I just Loved the whole Episode... Aamir is Soo Honest with all his Words..
MakhannMalaai thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: starstruckk

Wthhh..these KWK episodes aren't available on youtube in the USA?

ughh

I watched it on Youtube.. but I'm in Canada.. it should work for you too
BIackSwan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Yaay finally watched it and it was a million times better than last week's boring crap. I never really gave much thought about Aamir as a person but he was wonderful, honest and sensible in his words. It was kinda annoying when he explained too much during the rapid fire round though 😆

And I love his wife. She's too sweet and sounds like a good influence in his life