Nithunavi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
          Hey guys Im back again πŸ˜‰ with an OS of Abhiya...as today is Anniversery of PKYEK serial  thought of posting my work on Pkyek...!!😊

Love that never ends

This is a story of a girl who believes in fantasy and her own dreaming world from childhood.She is now 18 and celebrating her birthday today.Her name is Piya Dobriyal. Daughter of Madhu and Arnab Dobriyal and sister of Panchi and Misha Dobriyal.

She is the beautiful girl of her college and cheerful and lives the life to the fullest and thinks everyday brings something new happenings in her life.

Misha and Panchi with their Parents enters her room...

Misha jumps into her bed and shakes her from her beautiful sleep...

Mi:hey buddyyy...get up...Happy birthday Piya...

Piya then opens her eyes with a cheerful smile on her face and rubs her eyes and gets up and sits on bed...

Pi:thank u mishu...

P:hey piya happy bday swtheart..

Madhu & Arnab: Happy bday my girl...

M:common everyone freshup and come down il prepare breakfst for all of u...

Pi:yes mamma...

Arnab and Madhu goes out of Piya's room...Then,

Mi:ok my dear get ready we have go to college...

Pi:hey misha..misha...wait..

Mi:what?

Pi:u know today also...

Mi:ok ok wait...il tell u...today again in ur dream that blue eyes u had seen but u couldn't see the man's face right...

P:hahahaha

Pi(with a puppy face):yes...but...

Mi:this is ur daily story yar...dont torture us with this..

P:how many stories u say yar...how can u believe all this...

Pi:im not lieng mish...im really...

Mi:ya bday baby...you r not lieing but for god sake leave us...

Pi:u guys never understand me...hmmm(turns of her face)

P:ok babes u get ready and come down...we too get ready ok bye..

The day passes with arrangements in the Dobriyals house for the tonight party...

Its evening...the big Party was arranged...Piya was in her room getting ready..she picks a gagra and puta her little makeup and eyeliner and was ready with the whole makeup and dressing...and then she comes near her bed and opens her dairy which was on bed and she starts writing abt the day...and she writes "I have again seen the man with blue eyes today from last year the same dream im dreaming but who is he,where is he" and then she suddenly listens the shout of her sister Panchi calling her "piya..." Piya then replies "coming" then she leaving her diary there moves to mirror and checks herself and then goes to near her room window and stands by there...and...looking to the sky of stars...and the halfmoon

Pi:mamma today is my birthday... wen u were there u wud be making my wishes come true...wtever I ask...today its my 19th birthday so I want to ask u something...

"mamma who is the man in my dreams I want his wish too on this birthday...tell him to wish me mamma..."

Mi:piya wer r u come fast...

Pi:yes coming ...

And then piya goes downstairs to her friends and family who r waiting for her arrrival and celebrates her bday bash with all of them...and after 2hrs the birthday party is completed and everyone moves to their respected places...

A:Piya beta are u happy...

Pi:yes dad...

M:ok now all of u go to ur rooms and take rest..its late now...and tomorrow is ur excursion right...

Pi & Mi & P: ok mamma...

Piya then goes to her room and changes her dress and gets on to her bed...and then she thinks of the man with blue eyes...and says to herself: U daily come into my dreams but I don't who r u...anyways wish me atleast on my bday...

And then she get into her blanket and goes to sleep...

Then after piya sleeping the winds started blowing faster...the dehradun mountains started cooling and the half moon was brightening like someone from the mountains is crossing the path and coming...and the clock in piya room striked 11:59 exactly due to the heavy wind blows piya hair was moving and someone came in her room and kept his mouth near to her ear...and moved her hair which is falling on her ear and wished her "happy birthday piya"...and after few seconds piya from sleep got up and realized that someone wished her...she quickly got up and touched her ear and looked around the room...but didn't find anyone...there was no one...then she went near the window and looked down and goes to downstairs...but she sees her father reading a book in the sofa...then she goes to him...

Pi:pappa...did u seen anyone coming into my room...

A:wt...im here from 10 reading this book how can anyone come...

Pi:but pappa I...

A:I think u had a bad dream...right now go its too late go and sleep...

Piya was not in a state of accepting but...she madee herself to go wen her pappa convienced her as bad dream...

Piya then goes to her room...

Then the next day its excursion from college...everybody is ready in bus and the bus moves to Jungle side and at one place near watter falls the bus is reached...

Its their excursion spot...they have their tents and play truth or dare and after sometime piya goes to her tent...and started writing her diary...

She then listens a sound from back of her tent...as piya is daring girl...gets up and to see who was there..goes back of tent...but there was no one...she then to see the jungle to some extent she walks unknowingly...and there comes a roaring sound from back and then she sees some animal coming and  moves faster runs as fast as she can...and wen she was running she comes to a place and stucks her leg in a big stone and fells down on a rough ground...and gets injuries on her head,legs and hand...and she then by seeing the blood on her body gets fainted right there...

Then someone from back stops the animal and it goes away by seeing him...and then he comes to piya and sucks the blood on her body..and everything comes to normal on her body with pure skin and piya gets her sense back and gets up and the man helps her to getup and then she looks at him and the man has the same blue eyes whom she see in the dream...and then his features on his face are attractive and sharp...his lips are the attractive part on his face...he is with red lips and eith most beautiful skin and face...he was simply like a handsome hunk...then the man also looks her and says "common I think u r misplaced from ur place Il take to ur place come with me"But piya was lost in his beauty and was in  thought of that  god has sent her dreamboy...piya then smiles and walks with him...and then while walking she looks at her injuries on body and gets surprised to see as there were no injuries and then she doubts the man and asks him...

Pi:who are u? where are u from and what r u doing in this deep woods...and wts ur name?

Ab:u ask many questions...but there is no need to give u answer for me..

Pi:but plz tell ur name..

Ab:abhay

Pi:but wt r u dng in this jungle...and y r u here...wer do u live...

Then abhay takes her scarf which is around her neck and ties her around her mouth and lifts her in his arms and carries her to her place...

But piya was shouting with her scarf in mouth to take out it...but abhay looks into piya eyes straight and she too looks into his eyes and gets lost in his eyes...

then after a long distance comes to piyas place and drops her down and piya opens

Her mouth from taking out the scarf...and then piya turns to camp side and says thank u...and turns to abhay side but there was no abhay...she searches around the camp but she couldn't see him...but suddenly misha comes running to her...

Mi:hey buddy wer were u...we were tensed abt u till now common lets go...

Piya with a confusion goes to her camp and goes into her tent and writes the whole thing happened and smiles to herself and she falls for him as crush...

And then they return from camp...

After 2days:

Piya goes out to shopping in her car but while coming her car breaks fail and car starts falling in a deep low mountain...then suddenly abhay comes and saves her...and then he makes her wounds to normal and then piya gets up and sees around there was abhay with her...and she sees herself with no wounds and surprised and by seeing abhay she asks him...

Pi:who are u and wt r u...how sis u made me with no wounds on that day too u made me like that with no wounds I want u to know who r u...

Ab:that's none of ur buissness...common come with me il take to u to ur home...

Pi:no I want to know u who u r...

Ab:don't behave like a child come there are animals here...

Pi:but on that day how u made that animal run away...tell me...and u come in my dreams too...

Ab:shut up now...u and ur silly questions u r gone mad...

Pi:I want to know everything about u common tell me right now...

Ab:y do u want to know me...

Pi:becoz I love u...

Ab:shut up now...

Pi:I know u r only the one who come into my dreams and I love u from my dreams and u r the one who always save me and u r the one who wished me on my asking on my birthday...

Then something from back a roar of a wear wolf comes...abhay then turns and like a vamipre he becomes and fights to protect himself and piya...piya from far sees all this and scared and faints...

Then after wear wolf gets dead abhay carries piya to her home and puts her near door and goes away...and rings the bell...

After that all of the family members see piya there and take her to room but piya doesn't say anything abt abhay and she asks them that she needs rest and everyone goes to their room...

Then piya in the middle of the night goes into the deep forests and shouts "abhay abhay"

Then abhay knows that piya wantedly came for him and doesn't come and then she decides to harm herself to get abhay...

Then piya goes into deep forest and climbs a mountain cliff and jumps from it...

Abhay comes fast and catches piya in his arms...

Piya was in abhay arms with closing her eyes...abhay then drops piya down and slaps her...

Ab:y did u done this r u mad...

Pi:its my wish my life...

Ab:shut up piya...if anything happens to u I cant...

Abhay by saying it suddenly stops...

Piya then smiles and...

Pi:u too love me right...

Ab:I cant love u

Pi:but I love u abhay...

Ab:do u know who I am...

Pi:yes u r a vampire...

Abhay then listening to piya he shocks...

Pi: yes I know it wen u droped me to home I went to dads room I have seen our story in that u became a vampier from 300yrs but I born as piya from ur mythili...i love u abhay may be I don't remember of our past but I now love u...I know u in this birth how u r to me...

Ab:piya but im a vampire do u love me as vampire...

Pi:I have seen ur dark side and also ur heart which has dil as vampire I want u I want u abhay...

Ab:but saying this is not as easy as living with me...Vampires are dangerous to humans

Pi:May be but I love u to the moon and back...even though u r a vampire I love u I can be in ur world here in this forest with u...

Then someone from sky loudly tells something:Abhayendre ur curse has gone becoz piya a woman on earth loves u even though u r a vampire so from today u r turning to a man...

Then piya hears that and felts happy and then abhay faints and after 2mins gets up and he becomes into human...

Then abhay and piya hug eachother and abhay slowly kisses on the cheek of piya and says love u piya...and then he hugs even tighter and kisses her on her smooth lips softly and pulls her closer and runs his finger into her hair and moves her hair and again kisses her on lips with a strong desire and piya too enjoys the kiss and loves the moment and abhay then puts his arm around her and lifts her into his arms and takes her away to her home..

There after their love didn't had an end..!!

Im glad with your response to my previous story...and plz also go through with story and drop your comments..!! πŸ˜Š

Edited by Nithunavi - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

meiejrishbala thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
nice dear😊sry bcoz i was imaging dd as piyaπŸ˜›
christobelle thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
your os is abt abhiya but i cud imagine only rishbala
nice os
Nithunavi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Thank u so much !! πŸ˜ƒ
bokul thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 3
have u written more stories on them ? 
-QueenlyChitra- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
great os
liked it
tfs for pm πŸ˜ƒ
Sadme-Me-Hu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
OS has been moved from Madhubala forum to the PKYEK forum.

-MB DT

arwakantawala thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Lovely story Cute and innocent please duly write more stories and do PM me
Sh_Abhiya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
amazing abhiya os , love the every scenes , pls write more on abhiya
DestroyedInLove thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2