Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

gopiManchurian thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: NeonLights.

^trust me I am not his fan at all..i just feel really bad for him.

Yup, I didn't mean you were! I was just talking only about me. ðŸ˜Š
Swiftie thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: gopiManchurian

Yup, I didn't mean you were! I was just talking only about me. ðŸ˜Š

i know you weren't..ppl who don't agree will just assume that I'm his fan.😆 
One-Of-A-Kind thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
i am not kushal fan! but i feel sorry for him!
the guy has to suffer everytym cuz of of silly armaan n tanisha
now a days salman irritates me to such extent that i wisha i was living in India n was a vodafone callers! cuz i have to make him blurt out sumthng infact many things 😆
Swiftie thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: KaBhi-FAN

i am not kushal fan! but i feel sorry for him!
the guy has to suffer everytym cuz of of silly armaan n tanisha
now a days salman irritates me to such extent that i wisha i was living in India n was a vodafone callers! cuz i have to make him blurt out sumthng infact many things 😆

you're not alone..i live in india..cant do anything about it😆 salman has power..he must chose all the callers i think..cuz he is so confident everytime callers pick up and he is like haan i know ur my fan..blah blah..blahhh =))))))))
One-Of-A-Kind thumbnail

you're not alone..i live in india..cant do anything about it😆salman has power..he must chose all the callers i think..cuz he is so confident everytime callers pick up and he is like haan i know ur my fan..blah blah..blahhh =))))))))

🤣happy moment, we are on same boats!
gud to know that! i am really upset cuz of his continuous partiality!
PiaT thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I am also not a Kushal fan but it is really sad to see him being bashed by Salman for no reason week after week.
Salman is actually making people sympathize with him more now.

If someone calls you a puppet and if you discuss it with your girlfriend and friend then it doesn't equate to creating a Tamasha.

A Tamasha would have been if Kushal would have bashed that person or replied rudely on his face.

Regarding his father asking people to vote for him, I don't see any issues with that..the format is voting doesn't matter who does that and how they do it , it is not a competition based on skill set..people will vote for whoever they want to and they will ask their friends to do the same.

Everyone does that, Armaan for instance ..who will vote for a guy like that.. So I am sure others are not saying that but it has been done in the past and it will be done  in the future also.

Being sarcastic about it and taunting him over and over again made Salman look really petty and small...looks like Salman has not gotten over his issue with Kushal yet..

One-Of-A-Kind thumbnail

Originally posted by: piataylor

I am also not a Kushal fan but it is really sad to see him being bashed by Salman for no reason week after week.

Salman is actually making people sympathize with him more now.

If someone calls you a puppet and if you discuss it with your girlfriend and friend then it doesn't equate to creating a Tamasha.

A Tamasha would have been if Kushal would have bashed that person or replied rudely on his face.

Regarding his father asking people to vote for him, I don't see any issues with that..the format is voting doesn't matter who does that and how they do it , it is not a competition based on skill set..people will vote for whoever they want to and they will ask their friends to do the same.

Everyone does that, Armaan for instance ..who will vote for a guy like that.. So I am sure others are not saying that but it has been done in the past and it will be done in the future also.

Being sarcastic about it and taunting him over and over again made Salman look really petty and small...looks like Salman has not gotten over his issue with Kushal yet..

i too have a feeling that salaman has sumthng agains kushal, personally!
wicked gal thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
salman doesn't write the script,dont shoot the messanger...he has bashed aijaz too equally..the others don't give a chance,so salman can bash them..As regards to armaan,salman barely talks to him and he also knows he has no chance in hell to win..If kushal had taken the hints in right spirit he would have been a tough contender.

The vodaphone callers have consistently targeted Sangram every week,but he takes it in right spirit and makes changes..he kept queit after naagin comment and after ellie episode he competed in the task fairly,so you see they are actually helping them understand audience reactions...kushal and gauhar are so blinded by their "stand" that they want to keep on arguing,its their loss..
Rahm thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Yeah because making somebody drink from a dog's bowl is perfectly normal. 🤣.and not a BIG DEAL..🤣Very different indeed..🤣

And after he does that instead of getting a pat in the back, he's told it's not a big deal. I'd like to see Salman repeat that act.
Rahm thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: amy22

Salman kee bohat beizzati hui hai kay Kushal came back although he didnt want it. Now every saturday he finds some shit topic to bash him. Salman is a real low life and has serious ego issues. A new comer like Kushal has more support than him and he cant hack it. Damn old budha sallu. Today he was also threatening kushal kay agar mujhse yoon baat kiya to.. Zabardasti key pangay lay raha hai Sallu kushal sey. How insecure that old man is. And that fugly dward Sachin got his share on twitter already. Sallu cant do anything abt it. Disgusting salu.

He is out to ruin Kushal. He tried to do that with Aish and pretty much succeeded in doing that with Vivek Oberoi.