eastmeetswest thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
watching how prabha and her wicked daughter humiliated ami was really disgusting and shameless behavior by two adults ..piciking on an innocent, immature child, I was totally😡
😡 I think that was totally besaraam !!!!!

I think that tricia who by the way feels she is the best looking thing around, would get in some kind on trouble on the internet with that facebook crap and I hope they learn a lesson.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

eastmeetswest thumbnail

besharaam.. got the spelling wrong sorry

Aurna_ST thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I just hate those two women😡 Their deeply disrespectful attitude towards Ami cannot be justified in any way..!! They have mentally tortured an innocent girl...it was really pathetic 😔

Prabha has crossed all the limits of cruelty in last two episodes...Dnt know what more is waiting for us ..!! 🤢 Again, Riddhi is a barefaced woman..!! She left her husband's house...No sadness,no worries in her face yet,she was planning conspiracy against Ami..! She should focus on her own marriage😡

However, I m not liking Shruti's position...She wants to be an ideal bahu but she can't neglect her daughters' rights at the same time.Two times Prabha wrongfully blamed Ami & accusing someone as a thief is really regretful 😔
Shruti was silent but she should raise her voice..!

I aslo want Trisha & her gang to learn a lesson
😡

ven thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
The show is making it hard to watch!!
They need to show something positive ASAP!
skar1984 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
this show is getting really hard to watch. its ridiculous to see two grown women pick on a little girl - what is wrong with this show!? what happened to the original story line?!
Aurna_ST thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: skar1984

this show is getting really hard to watch. its ridiculous to see two grown women pick on a little girl - what is wrong with this show!? what happened to the original story line?!

We all have exactly the same question..!!
sugarplum5 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Agree 100%. This story line is pathetic. Totally disgusting. 
Jalkaur thumbnail
I am not liking how they are abusing Ami.  Prabha is not a nice woman. Why would Shruti think her daughters would be safe that house without her.  They are torturing her. shameless woman and daughter no wonder her husband doesnt want to live with her.
And Sanjay believing his own mother?

This is worst storyline ever. No child should be abused this way. Unaceptable
Barunash thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
I don't understd shruti
Why leave baa and put her daughters thru this
eastmeetswest thumbnail
I think the show is dying, lack of powerful storyline.  it has been reduced to the same old thing daily,
the adult horses only blaming ami for all sorts of crap,  ami trying to get back at them,  sanjay in the middle of the game and shruti. . I think sanjay might end up giving up sooner or later if he cant control his mother...