Views

Users

Frequent Posters

starstruckk thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: KARAN888

SRK-Farhan Team Up For Raees | All Set To Claim Eid 2015

December 14th, 2013 by Koimoi.com Team

Shah Rukh Khan's films always make to big news. After wrapping up Happy New Year, King Khan will be seen furthering his association with Farhan Akhtar by playing the lead in Raees that is to be produced by Farhan's Production House, Excel Entertainment.

The film that had been making rounds in the media for a long time is to be directed by Rahul Dholakia (ofParzania Fame). SRK will be seen playing a Gujarati in the film and even producer Farhan Akhtar will don a prominent role in the film.

Shah Rukh Khan and Farhan Akhtar 

Previously media speculation had stated that King Khan will play a Gujju Don in the film and latest reports suggest that Farhan will be seen in the role of a cop chasing him.

Raees will go on floors by mid-2014, once SRK wraps up work on Farah Khan's Happy New Year and is scheduled to release in Eid 2015.

Now, enjoy reading koimoi.com on your Android Sm

SRK looks great in this pic..is this recent or from the times of Paheli? ðŸ˜†

If SRK does this, I'm sure it won't be less than an amazing performance..whenever this guy does stuff out of his comfort zone, he always does so well. 
gilmores thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: KARAN888

I think Maneesh is first after that he will start shooting Raees Mid 2014 ðŸ˜•

Huh? But HNY ins't over till like March-April...after SRK wanted to take a break, then IPL will start..how will he fit in Maneesh's next before this one? 😕

qazplm thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
From the few times that SRK has mentioned his future projects, I got the feeling that he'll be doing Maneesh and Dholakia's film simultaneously.

He wants to take a break after HNY for a month to be with the family. And then he'll start shooting.
TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: meghasingh

Well if there is a clash or not, in this case, salman's movie is gonna be ahead for sure, Farhan SRK combination won't create typical masala, while salman's movie is defo gonna be a masala, so mass blockbuster. but who cares... I wanna see a sensible movie from him now.

That Salman movie which is supposed be releasing on Eid 2015 is directed by Kabir Khan. I guess both movies will be equally placed as they are from non-commercial directors.
TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Piyuu_SRK

Huh?? You mean our IF critiques wasted their critical comments (9 pages!!) On never-going-to-happen Clash??? 😲 😕 This is insane! 😆

Clash with a different Salman movie in 2015. 😆Now you guys can continue fighting. Here is the link:
http://www.dnaindia.com/entertainment/report-salman-khan-has-booked-eid-2015-for-release-of-his-being-human-home-production-two-years-in-advance-1919899
Edited by MrsMalhotra - 10 years ago
salta thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: MrsMalhotra

That Salman movie which is supposed be releasing on Eid 2015 is directed by Kabir Khan. I guess both movies will be equally placed as they are from non-commercial directors.

His documentaries, etc were something different but with salman... He made Ek tha tiger. I'd seen a bit of that movie(couldn't complete) and it wasn't different from any of his other movies...basically it's salman genre movie, regardless of the director or storywriter.
you2 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

Shah Rukh Khan, Farhan Akhtar to share screen space in Rahul Dholakia's 'Raees'

Sunday, Dec 15, 2013, 11:57 IST | Place: Mumbai | Agency: PTI

'Raees' will be produced by Excel Entertainment.

Superstar Shahrukh Khan will be playing a bootlegger and actor-turned-filmmaker Farhan Akhtar a cop in Rahul Dholakia's next movie, 'Raees'.

"Shooting for this film will begin from mid next year. Shahrukh will be playing a bootlegger and Farhan a policeman. It is an interesting story," Dholakia told PTI without divulging any details.

This is for the first time that Shahrukh and Farhan will be sharing the screen space. They had worked together for the remake version of 'Don' and its sequel 'Don 2', where Farhan was involved in the project as a producer while SRK played the main lead.

'Raees' will be produced by Excel Entertainment.

"We all have decided to release this film on Eid in 2015," Rahul said.

Che.Guevara thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

We dont know it yet.

Hope it is a off beat non glamour actresses like Vidya,Huma Qureshi,Konkona Sen 

lentils thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
What's a bootlegger?
I looked it up and it says, someone who makes and sells illegal alcohol? W*F?
lentils thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
and which eid is this? bakhri wala eid or ramadan eid?