Do Dil Bandhe Ek Dori Se WU 13TH Dec 2013

a_uma thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Written Update

Shivani and Nishi are coming down the stairs one by one.. S has covered Nishi's eyes and tells her that she has brought a big lovely surprise for her..  R is not in the house, but rest of family is stunned to see S's  antics with Nishi..  S and Nishi reach the front door and S tells Nishi to clap three times... she does.. S removes her hand, then tells Nishi to open her eyes...  servants from the Haveli are outside, holding a big doll house and a decorated piggy bank.. Nishi is super happy and excited to see it.. asks S whether these gifts are for her... S agrees..S tells Nishi that when I was little, this doll house and piggy bank was mine, but from now on, its yours..  Nishi hugs S and thanks her... all the family is pleasantly surprised by S's gesture..

Raghu is coming down the road.. remembers temple scene and S's accusations... R asks himself why did Maliksa make the property in my name  ... So many problems bec of it..  how will I clear Babyji misunderstandings..  R gets phone call.. its Pannatai (finally).. she informs R that she overheard J n M planning to empty Shivani's bank accounts.. R perturbed..

Jas is in the Bank, hands over a cheque leaf to the cashier with 5 lakhs written on it..  the cashier takes a look and tells Jas that he cannot withdraw any money as the account is blocked...  J is annoyed  and starts yelling at the cashier.. the manager comes running out and takes Jas to his cabin.. Jas is shocked to see R and Doc in the cabin.. Jas asks what they are doing.. R informs that we are here to stop your actions... R shows him the Will and says this is the original Will and you ppl have used it to instigate Babyji against me... and with the help of this same will, I have sealed all the bank accounts.. Jas shocked.. R continues and says that as per the Will I am owner of half the property and that means that no one can withdraw money from the accounts without my signature.. Jas  super angry, blustering .. bank manager says that he cannot help Jas... Jas grabs hold of R's collar and shouts at R that he is a servant, how dare he seize Jaswant Rana's accounts... R says you have Maliksa's name, so I cannot be insulting towards you.. but at the same time don't think that loyalty is a sign of weakness...  R continues and tells Jas that be grateful that I have not had you arrested.. bec every servant in the Haveli knows how well you can forge Maliksa's signature and have done so till now... Jas silent...  R tells Jas that no matter how much you try, I will always be standing bet Babyji and any troubles coming her way...  so think twice before attempting anything..

Nishi in the hall playing with the Doll house..  R enters the house, holding something behind his back.. Nishi is pleased to see him and shows him her new toy.. R surprised to see Babyji's doll house..  Nishi explains that doll house and piggy bank are gifts from S...  R praises the gifts and Nishi happy..  R says that something missing in the doll house.. Nishi puzzled.. R brings out the gift from behind his back and gives it to Nishi.. it's a doll.. Nishi super happy..  R tells Nishi that since S gave you such a super gift, you too should give her something in return.. Nishi asks what she can gift S..  R says we will think of something..

Jas in Haveli.. throwing and breaking things.. M tells him to calm down.. Aunty is unfazed by the news that R has sealed all the bank accounts.. she tells Jas to think with a cool head and give a fitting reply to R.. M asks aunt what they should do next... Aunt informs that she has a plan which R would have never imagined...

Back in R's house.. Nishi is leading a blind-folded Shivani to her room... they both enter the room and Nishi tells S to clap three times.. S does and Nishi removes her blindfold...  S's room is full of dangling stars and planet shaped cutouts, which are hanging from the ceiling.. S is super happy and thanks Nishi for such a lovely gift..  R is standing behind the door and pleased to hear this..  Nishi leaves the room and S spots R standing outside the door... S's smile changes to anger..  she tells R that you have done all this.. R tries to deny... S tells him to stop trying to pacify her..  they have gone much beyond it.. S continues and says that I will not remove these stars for Nishi's sake, since the poor girl does not know the real face and intentions of her uncle...  R shocked and saddened.. he turns and goes away...

Baburam sitting in hall.. he is perturbed to see some workers coming in with new TV and AC... says whose house you are entering, we have not ordered it...  M and aunt walk in... aunt tells B not to worry, he will not have to pay for these things..  Baburam and family stunned.. aunt explains that all these things are for Shivani..

Maya is pleased to see the huge TV... tells Vivek that we can watch Madhuri Dixit in the new TV.. she is going to appear in DID show on Zee TV on Saturday..  S comes down the stairs and surprised to see M and aunt... asks them why u brought these items...  Jas comes in with more workers carrying new fridge...  aunt informs S that all the things are for her..  but we were worried that ppl here may not like it... M says that nothing is more important than your comfort... S pleased and thanks them...  Jas too says that I am your brother, if I don't look after you who will, looking taunting at R's family..  one of the worker hands over the bill to Jas.. but aunt says that she will pay for the things.. S surprised and asks why aunt is paying... M says its too embarrassing, but aunt cuts her off and says its OK, I can also pay the bill... S insists and asks M whats the matter... Jas tells her that he cannot withdraw any money since R has sealed all his accounts... informs S that since R is owner of half the property, J n M cannot withdraw without R's signature.. .. S and R's family are stunned to hear this... Baburam pleased..

S is super angry and tells Jas that if R is half owner, then I too am owner of the other half... you can withdraw with my signature.. evil Trio pleased...  Jas pulls out a cheque book and pen and Babyji signs on it... R's family watch all this, looking perturbed..

Precap : All the Haveli antiques and piled up in one room... aunt points towards it and informs J n M that these antiques are worth huge amount of money in the market...  she continues and tells them, I know Rana's  memory is attached to these antiques, but if they only collect dust, they are of no use.. J n M are convinced and evil Trio laugh... Pannatai is hiding behind the door, listening to convo, looking shocked..

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

--Jenelle-- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
Thank you uma darling...
have yourself a blessed weekend..🤗