Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

neha.angel thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: jaanujanvi

Yep...Total Re-vamp was done and only main leads Kunal and Aakansha...aka Mohan and Megha were retained...

oh yes that why .. at least that PH listen to u guys bt here i thing nautanki films are all dumb , deaf , blind, they can't see any thing 
ArianaGrande thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Because of the PH giving parallel leads more focus in  NBT our trps fell to 1.4 all time low but as soon as revamp happened trps came 1.9 and 1.8 but it was too late :(
This  show won't be able to get rating without Rantra :(
Nichuss thumbnail
not intrested with this guyz news...
gth with new leap n new storys😑
Swetha-Sai thumbnail

Originally posted by: jaanujanvi

I dont watch this show...but...i am great fan of NBT...

This guy ruined NBT...:(...He torchered us like hell...and he cant take any negative comments and reacts very rudely to people...

and due to audience demand...He was shown door...during NBT-2 before 2 months only...

^ Agree with u, Janvi. 
i was pure torture to see him in NBT. πŸ€’
sweetieswagata thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
m just not interested in any story related to ddej anymore...
u dumb PH n nautanki ppl can jst go to hell😑...who cares...ab toh bohot trps milegi with new leads...full 0.0 πŸ€’
bokul thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 3
hope only the cvs watch the show then
Roy.nikki143 thumbnail
The way how kanwar has dressed same look as raghu even same shirt, mujhe ek line yaad agaye Kya Hoti UTTARAN πŸ˜† πŸ˜†Edited by Roy.nikki143 - 10 years ago
SweetiePie25 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Roy.nikki143

The way how kanwar has dressed same look as raghu even same shirt, mujhe ek line yaad agaye Kya Hoti UTTARAN πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

CVs are trying hard to make him look like Raghu... LOL... but can he act like Raghu... who cares.. i am here just till rantara die.. so let him wear Raghu's clothes, his look, his rayban glasses, it wont make any difference... he cant be Raghu... 
Roy.nikki143 thumbnail

Originally posted by: SweetiePie25

CVs are trying hard to make him look like Raghu... LOL... but can he act like Raghu... who cares.. i am here just till rantara die.. so let him wear Raghu's clothes, his look, his rayban glasses, it wont make any difference... he cant be Raghu...

Raghu ka R bhi nahi ban sakta woh 😑
SweetiePie25 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Roy.nikki143

Raghu ka R bhi nahi ban sakta woh 😑

woh ban bhi jaye toh who is watching him... NO ONE.. so let the CVs only comment ki woh kya hai...i am least interested after Rantara death.. i am just going to wait for NIYAZ next project...