Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kunalkiAC143 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: SweetiePie25

neha the funniest part is his title of that pic...

Latest pic from the shoot for all my lovely fans out here... :) :)

aarey kaunsey fans ko bol raha hai yeh... DDEJ may uskey fans kabhi nahi ho saktey hai... we are true fans of only NIYAZ...

sorry ... I m not from this forum ...bt one thing is same in u n me  I mean DDEjian n NBTian... I hate sooo much kanwar too..isiliye cmmnt dene se rok nai paayi... ye sach me bhut
bura hai...😡       hamesha doosro ki jagha leta hai... jabki isse pata ahi ki ye kabhi kisi ki nakal karke bhi accha nai ban sakta...  SORRY again if anybody hurt...
sumaiya-kay thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
It's clear the guy doesn't have a solid reputation then what on Earth were Nautanki thinking bringing this namoona on board?...it seems they brought him in for the sole purpose of destroying whatever's left!...this stunt screams of deliberate sabotage!!😡Edited by -sumaiya- - 10 years ago
jaanujanvi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -sumaiya-

It's clear the guy doesn't have a solid reputation then what on Earth were Nautanki thinking bringing this namoona on board?...it seems they brought him in for the sole purpose of destroying whatever's left!...this stunt screams of deliberate sabotage!!😡

He is expert in destroying shows😡.

I can totally understand the pain of fans of this show...we have suffered the same way😭
Isha_for_MegHan thumbnail

Originally posted by: jaanujanvi

He is expert in destroying shows😡.

I can totally understand the pain of fans of this show...we have suffered the same way😭

Yes i am not following this show regularly but Kanwar who also came into Na Bole tum ,,,, and humari situation bhi same aapki tarah hi thi where... Leap happened and Kanwar came as our lead's son ... :( 
he was Horrible in the role and he is single expression giver 😭😭 hum to barbaad hogye the 😭😭 usse bhi jyada he just cant take criticism at all if u will criticise him to he will block u from his page 😲

All i can say that i have seen some scenes of RanTara and feeling bad for d fans bcoz this is painful and . we had suffered from this.. the kanwar actor JUST CANT FULFILL RAGHU AND ANTARA'S ACting space for the loyal fans 
also for general fans ...

feeling bad ... really 😲

Very Bad . And Very bad why the ph is doing this when show is going well in terms of followings😕
Edited by nbtnmkk_lover - 10 years ago
kunalkiAC143 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sita11

This Kanwar is such a wooden face actor
i saw his work in NBT on Colors ...he  and AD both belong to same category of below average actors .

true... acting ke name per 0...bus show off karne ko de do.. wooden face  
Isha_for_MegHan thumbnail

Originally posted by: richurachna

ok so because of dis nbt shows Mumbai scene...

yes we Kunal-Aakanksha Fans demanded season 2 of Na Bole tum for them only .. but they brought such actors who ate all the screen spaces and totally failed and rejected by fans too...
after so much Bashings for Kanwar's acts and roles of some other parallel actors of show.. they REVAMPED
and they removed all kanwar etc from the show 

and our lovely Mohan-Megha ❤️ retained in the show and came in the centre of the show all again fully for fans. BUT it was late 😭

Nautanki should not bring him or anybody and shouldnt play the same with you all 
Edited by Isha_for_MegHan - 10 years ago
Sanjh30 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: hayakhan5

Yaar yeh aur raghu...
Ugghhh...
Yewww...
Kapron aur look se koi raghu especially AYAZ AHMED jaisa nhn ban sakta...

He is no way near him! Chirkut kahika! Yuk. .
Gagan-06 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Thank you NBT fans for your support! That is soo kind of you all..

Our show has been destroyed...
sumaiya-kay thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Yes thank you for your support NBT fans...it seems like us you were also given a raw deal😭...
Vaidehi_1924 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: KKK143

sorry ... I m not from this forum ...bt one thing is same in u n me  I mean DDEjian n NBTian... I hate sooo much kanwar too..isiliye cmmnt dene se rok nai paayi... ye sach me bhut
bura hai...😡       hamesha doosro ki jagha leta hai... jabki isse pata ahi ki ye kabhi kisi ki nakal karke bhi accha nai ban sakta...  SORRY again if anybody hurt...

..Agree with U -KKK143...
i'm also not from this foru but..i also hate Kanwar...hamesha se ...khud ki jagah to bna nhi paya..always trying to steel another's place...and trying to imitate others...😡
dnt undestand use liya kaise unlogon ne lead k lye.😕