My_loveis_gone thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
                                           abhiya os
Aye Khuda Tune Muhobbat Yeh Banai Kyun Hai
Gar Banai Toh Muhobbat Main Judai Kyun Hai
Gar Banai Toh Muhobbat Main Judai Kyun Hai

as he took his last drink, he start walking toward the exit.. suddenly his vission become faint. a man come. he took his bollet and give to that man. and start walking toward his car. the man tried to stop him but he did not listen to him. he just turn his face toward that house from where he come. " kabeir singh rathore". he read the namplate. a faint smile come on his face. he think something , sit in his car and droove from that place.

Kyun Diya Pyar Mujhe Iski Jarurat Kya Thi
Meree Barbadi Me Shamil Teree Hiqmat Kya Thi

they all were happy. he had everything. his love, his frnds but now everything lost due to his own mistake. now he was laughing on his fate. he is leaving them. he is leaving her. he is alone now but it does not mean they left him. no, he left them. he left them becuse he think he did not deserve it. now he is going away from her, not to return back.

Meree Raahon Me Khushbu Ka Safar Rahta Tha
Dil Me Aabaad Gulabo Ka Nagar Rahta Tha

he always seen love for him in her eyes but now he can only see haterness. she hate him. they hate him. but when they heard him talking on phone with someone. they were shocked. he was saying sorry to someone. becuse he was leaving everyone , not to return back. and it broke her again. she tried to stop him. they fought with him. even she slapped him. they all made him promise that he will not go anywhere. she forgive him. but he could not forgive himself. so now without telling anyone he was leaving. it does not mean he was happy. it killing him to leave them. to left her. she did everything for him but only got betroy from him. she deserve better so he have to leave.

Jindgi Khar Bhari Rahome Layi Kyun Hai
Jindgi Khar Bhari Rahome Layi Kyun Hai
Aye Khuda Tune Muhobbat Yeh Banai Kyun hai

he preesed accelrator, the pointer stop at 100km/hr. he just smiled. a painful smile. then he feel her presence. he feel her presence in left side. she was fighting with him " u know. u cant understand. how manytime i hv to tell u its dangerous. abhay stop the car right now" as he tried to touch her, she vanished.

Mai Agar Rou Toh Sahra Ko Samandar Kar Du
Sakht Ho Jaoon Agar Mome Ko Pathar Kar Du

she always did that. whenever he tried to spped up, she fought with him. and today, she was not with him but her memories tried to stop him. he again pressed accelrator 150km/hr. he could feel his vission got fainting. then from mirror, he saw a car following him. his cell was falshing a name " piya" he smiled and tried to pick the phone. but his hand turn to other side

Raakh Ho Jaye Jaha Mai Jo Agar Aah Bharu
Aasma Tutpade Tujse Jo Fariyad Karu
Itni Gaherae Mere Ishq Mai Aai Kyun Hai
Itni Gaherae Mere Ishq Mai Aai Kyun Hai

he could only see the road. he saw toward a board hanging to other side of road but could not read it. everything was happening in seconds. he could feel himself in air. then a sound. something warm on his face. darkness was consuming him but then he saw her face. yess she was trying to call him. he could hear only screams, his name and her voice. then everything become dark.

Agar Banaye Toh Muhobaat Me Judai Kyun Hai
Agar Banaye Toh Muhobaat Me Judai Kyun Hai.

part 2- 

Edited by visu12 - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

raintrifle thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
ABHAY died ?😭😭 Emotional OS bhai , and the song u choose fit well on his state and emotions 👏 but tell me one thing what abhay did ? and use zinda karo na😭plzzz  Edited by withered - 10 years ago
trishnawaliya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
plz dont kill abhay... par koi na kabhi kabhi chalta hai... nice os...
My_loveis_gone thumbnail

Originally posted by: withered

ABHAY died ?😭😭 Emotional OS bhai , and the song u choose fit well on his state and emotions👏 but tell me one thing what abhay did ? and use zinda karo na😭plzzz

hehe ayushi. Its nt over yet. I dnt knw he died or nt. Next part padna nai toh maza nai ayega
My_loveis_gone thumbnail

Originally posted by: trishnawaliya

plz dont kill abhay... par koi na kabhi kabhi chalta hai... nice os...

thanku and its nt over yet
trishnawaliya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
wow so 2nd part bhi hai mujhe laga bhi tha... its gud... m waiting...
My_loveis_gone thumbnail

Originally posted by: trishnawaliya

wow so 2nd part bhi hai mujhe laga bhi tha... its gud... m waiting...

😊
My_loveis_gone thumbnail

She was running here and their pretending to be busy. It was their New Year party at kabir's place. All were their, her whole gang with him also. 

Mujhe ishq se rahna tha door

Gham iske bade jo hain mashhoor

Per yeh dil hai k bilkul maana nahi

Her mind suddenly drifted to him. Her eyes start searching for him and stop on a person sitting on chair with drink in his hand. Her eyes start scanning his face. She could see the change in him. His eyes were now blank. 

Mujhe kheench kar dekho

Le aaya wahin

Jahaan ishq hai bas ishq hai

Haan ishq hai bas ishq hai

Yaariyan vey yaariyaan vey

a heartthrob of whole college now nothing but a lifeless body. Thinking about him, guilt strikes on her face. She blamed herself for his this condition. How she wished, she could remove guilt from his heart. She know he hate himself because of her. He thinks he betrays her but she want to tell him that it was past. He had not only to be blame but her also. They both were at fault.

Is dardedil ki sifarish ab kar de koi yahaan

Ke mil jaye ise wo barish jo bhiga de poori tarah...

Tu jo mila to zindagi hai badli

Main poori nayi ho gaya

Hain beasar yeh duniya ki baatein badi

Ab teri sunoon main sada

She knew his mistake was bigger then she but it was past. She wants to tell him that she cares about him. She wants to tell him that she wants him back and she forgives her. However, it was not easy for her. He shields himself. He is not let anyone come near to him. She should have told him years ago when she left him alone but she did not.

Milne ko tujhse bahaane karoon

Tu muskuraaye vajah main banoon

Roz bitana sath mein tere sara din mera

She did mistake and everything changed after that. Although he over react but all this start from her. Now she wanted him to forget the past. She wants to see herself with him. Moreover, everything about him matter to her. She forgives him then why he is doing this to himself. She saw him going out after finish his last drink. She could see his legs giving up but he did not care. She saw a person asking him something and he gives him his ballet and walk toward the exit.  She runs behind him. She tried to call him but it looks like he was somewhere else. She saw him turning back.

He smiles and then sits in the car. She runs toward him but he was gone. Do not know why, but she felt something wrong and another moment her car was chasing his. . She knew he is drunk. She was worried for him. One looks on speed meter and her eyes widened in horror. Meter shows the speed 100km/hr. she tried to call him but seems like density was also playing with her. She starts prying for him. 

Kya hua asar tere sath rahkar na jane

K hosh mujhe na raha

Lafz mere the zubaan pe aake ruke

Per ho na sakre wo bayaan

Tears start flowing from her eyes but it was not over. He was going away from him. She pressed accelerator. Speed meter stop at 150km/hr. her eyes struck on a board in side of road with "dangerous area" written on it. She again tried to call her and this time it works. He picks the call but before he could say anything, she saw his car hitting a tree. A blast and with halt her car stops.

Dhadkan tera hi naam jale

Aankhein bhi paigaam yeh de

Teri nazar ka hi yeh asar hai mujhpe jo hua

She runs toward his car. Only burnt car, nothing else. Screaming his name, she runs to other side of car. He was laying there covered with blood. She run toward him and spoke "abhay, don't close ur eyes. Open it dammit.. he closes his eyes. With trembling hands she dialed a no "kabir..."

Edited by visu12 - 10 years ago
arwakantawala thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Lovely update and song from Yaariyaan was wonderful on Abhiya had tears in my eyes reading this update
raintrifle thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
goodness bhai edit the last line
u wrote REY in place of ABHAY by mistake 😆

but coming to the update
Pity Pia couldnt save him in time , but u better save him , dont kill him , he has already suffered much than he deserves . Emotional update it was and the song is sweet , soft  melancholy to ear .