Liking the Show - Plus and Minus

kavmuks thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago

Indeed that show has the flavor of already running shows.. successful, good looking, arrogant, rude male lead meaning a soft hearted female lead. But there are things in the show that are going  well.. some bad and some needs improvement. Is it totally my personal opinion but there will people who are likeminded or even not will share their views.

Plus:

1.     The female lead is a professional and a calm and composed character - not the usual ones who keep toppling and laughing and keep correcting others all the time ..  She runs her clinic, she drives her vehicle, she is not apologetic about her issues and she is emotional yet strong.

2.     Both families are somewhat of similar financial status - upper middle class and therefore it is more real... and also that both the leads have situations that keeps them away from going free flow with relationship - One has unsuccessful marriage behind him and another can't conceive .. so they both will compliment each other for their missing attributes  

3.     There are many character are introduced within a week so to have parallel stories going together.. this makes show interesting for me.. I don't like to watch only main lead and other portraying just as fillers.

4.     Story is interesting as it is not just a different characters but 2 very different families . . though they seem loud at present but they are all actually nice genuine people..  I really don't like villains to come for no reason for BADLA and all that stuff..

5.     Performance of the actors is remarkable and I feel whoever is over the top is fault of CV and director as the actors are very experienced 

Minus :

1.     Showing families fom different region from the language of the show requires more research .. TV is expert now depicting in Gujarati and Rajasthan families so they move to try other cultures.. Why a frequent advert shoes Ishita's mom holding a Telugu or Kannad script newspaper whereas they are a Tamil family..

2.     Both the mothers are portrayed over the top.. it is completely unnecessary at time and is irritates ..  I am a Bengali born and brought up in Delhi ... worked in Maharashtra and now living in Kerala.. I have yet to see a family like this.. where lady of the house just goes all out to scream and fight  with neighbors

3.     I think CVs should think of Tamil accent to tone down a bit and Punjabi mom can be shown little more composed

4.     Why the hell Raman is so rude - Just because his wife left him so what?  Why can't a male lead be mannered and yet be shown aloof.. perhaps it will be more difficult for CVs to design scenes for them 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

raja.rani thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
agree with u dear...
Best thing I like abt the show-
Ishita's character portrayal of a mature girl who is professionally successful , sentimental, strong and emotionally susceptible at the same time.

Thank God these families dont have financial differences between them... We are so done with the upper and lower class difference between the leads...

Abt the family fights... I know they are over the top but m actually enjoying it... In fact I wait for the respective mothers to fight more than Ishra's scenes... yes the Tamil accent is a bit over tones but its a welcome change from the usual gujrati, Rajasthani and Bengali shows...

M enjoying the positives rather than trying to figure out negatives in the show ... Coz Its Balaji, If I start pointing out the defects, I might not be able to watch a single episode ...