Mahabharat Written Update 12th December 2013 Dhritrashtra's Dilema

NandiniRaizadaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago

Vasudevaya Namha

The episode starts with a face off between Duryodhan and the Pandavas in the forest . Duryodhan said you have to fight me to move ahead

At Hastinapur Palace Dhritrashtra says why the people are celebrating Pandava victory so much. Gandhari says because they love them equally. Dhritrashtra says these celebrations will hurt my son when he reaches here. Gandhari says its time he learns and its only right to crown Yudhistir as crown Prince

At forest Yudhistir says its not right for Kuru princes to fight each other. Duryodhan says either you vow to leave the throne or you fight me. Yudhishtir is about  to vow when Arjun stops him and says not to make a vow which will hurt the soul of his father. Yudhistir says he vows that  he will accept king Dhritrashtra's decision.

Duryodhan smiles and says and he will decide on me

At Panchal Drupad us remembering his insult at the hands of Arjun and Dron. He remembers how Dron said he does not have a son.

Shikhandini comes there and he says all his gone. His empire of a 1000 years. The pride of his ancestors . All is lost. Shikhandini says when forests are burnt the soil becomes more fertile. We will also defeat them again. Drupad says and who will do that? You? Who lost in the first go? You didn't even see Arjun. You will face those worriers?

Shikhandini says yes. Worriers will die but I wont before Bheesha. You know that. Drupad says he doesn't believe that Lord Shiva jhas blessed her. He was a foioll in keeping faith in her. Only a son can help me now. You are of no use to me.I will get a son who will avenge me on dron and Hastinapur

At Hastinapur Palace Duryodhan says that this war was not a contest, Bheeshma and Vidur made her into a contest. Tomorrow if you make Yudhistir the king then I will not remain quite

Dhritrashtra says give a reson just a small one. Tell me dron and drupad fooled you and I will make you the king

But when you yourself do not doubt the Pandava resources then how do you expect the people to?

Duryodhan says that you are the king. Who can question you? Dhritrashtra says King is independent but not free willed. He cannot go against the people/

Duryodhan says if you make Yudhistir the King then he will revolt

Dhritrashtra says don't do that then I will have to...

Dushasan says what? You will wage a war against your sons?

Duryodhan hears cties of hailing the Pandavas outside and says yes a king who does not surpress a revolt has to leave his throne. You do your Dharma but if you make him the crown prince then I will forget the culture of Hastinapur

Precap:Duryodhan asks Karna what he can do for him? Can he forget Dharma?

Edited by Nandiniraizaada - 10 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Bhavaani thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks for the lovely update ðŸ˜Š
Manzz thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
😃  Thank You  ðŸ˜ƒ

😃  😃  😃 Face Off Is Going To Be Great To Watch 😃 Dhritarastra And Duryodhana Are Too Good With One Using Most Potent Weapon 😃 Emotional Blackmail 😃 The Other With Helpless Desire Of Throne But Lack Of Sight But Great Insight 😃 Caught Between Affection For Son And State Duty, Righteous Duty 😃

ðŸ˜ƒ  😃  ðŸ˜ƒ  Nice 😃  😃  😃 

😃 ðŸ˜ƒ ðŸ˜ƒ   ðŸ˜ƒ ðŸ˜ƒ  Great  ðŸ˜ƒ   ðŸ˜ƒ Going 😃   😃   ðŸ˜ƒ

Tanmaya1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thanks For The Written Update
Surish thumbnail
thank-you-desi-glitters-10
AmruthS thumbnail
thanks for the written update