Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

maaneet0887 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago

RECAP

When they reached home then Geet shouted on them for behaving so secretive.But Maan explained her patiently and made her eat food.Then he tried to make her drink Milk but she said that she dont want Milk today instead she want Ice cream.Maan ran to bring her favourite ice cream while 12pm came very soon.The coast was clear for Geet to go to the gate and she went meanwhile Major Shatru entered the KM...

Part 82

Major Shatru wanted to take revenge on Sahana because of her he was rotten in jail for so many years.He wanted to destroy her family.He wanted to destroy her son and daughter in law and knowing that Geet was pregnant he wanted to give tension to her so that her baby die and he can take her revenge.He got ready smartly.He adjusted his face to the warmth of welcome instead of that hatred smirk.He wanted to approach Geet slowly so that she wont get alert.He came to the KM gate disabling all cameras and switching off the mains.He saw the main doors of KM open and a lady walk towards the gate with swollen belly.He smirked looking at her and made his face decent.

Geet walked towards the gate slowly and saw a man standing near the gates dressed smartly.She thought him as Veer from his posture.But she dint know that she gonna be cheated.She crossed the garden and reached the gate holding her swollen belly.

Geet spoke,"Hello?"

She was expectant in her tone and Major Shatru was happy hearing it.

Major Shatru caught Geet and said,"I was waiting for you to taste this beauty!"

He stroked her lips softly.Immediately she threw his hands from her.He was angry and twisted her hands.She screamed in pain while he turned her with him to see her face in the car mirror which he parked on the other side of the road.Shock etched in Major Shatru's face...there stood Sahana gritting her teeth.

Major Shatru was confused seeing Sahana and asked,"How?"

Sahana immediately removed the football from her stomach and opened the very same letter who he had sent to Geet and spoke,"Like this!"

Sahana lifted her hand to slap him when he pressed her soft corner.Sahana was shocked and she knew that corner makes her weak on knees and she was on her knees glaring at him.Major Shatru smirked and Sahana got unconscious due to that.Major Shatru caught her and lifted her in his arms and dumped her in his car and went back immediately to receive Geet.Now Geet came to the gates and she was inhaled Chloroform by Major Shatru and he lifted Geet too and dumped inside his car and drove towards his mansion.There was an victorious smile on Major Shatru's face.

Meanwhile Maan brought ice cream and entered KM to get a silent mansion.Silence prevailed everywhere.There was no whispers of Geet's anklets or Sahana's shouting to their servants to finish the work.It was a weird moment which made him tensed.This morning only he heard about Major Shatru and now a silent house.Firstly he thought that everyone has slept but there was an sinister silence.

Meanwhile here in Shatru's residence,Major Shatru was staring at Geet with stun.There was an hungry look seeing the unconscious beautiful Geet.Her soft beautiful face...her almond eyes...her soft pink lips...her round swollen curves...her curvaceous body...her swollen belly...everything was making him aroused.He wanted to touch her and feel her as she was looking like an angel...pregnant angel.Never he felt like this before to any girl.Her beauty made him crazy at that moment.He wanted her...her wanted her at any cost.He saw her hungrily top to bottom.Sahana who had came around saw Major Shatru lusting her daughter-in-law who was asleep in his large bed.He stretched his hands to touch her cheeks but he got a snarl from the nearby Sahana who was struggling to untie the rope which was tied behind her to her hands,"Dont touch her!"

Major Shatru looked up and smiled widely and spoke,"About time!"

He sat in front of her and smirked,"Why cant i touch her?She's beautiful!Sexy!Hot!I thought pregnancy makes women ugly and weak but look at her,she can give me competition in sex!I think she's a wild cat!"

Sahana said angrily,"Just shut up!"

Major Shatru glared at her and slapped looking mean.Sahana screamed angrily,"U do whatever Major but U cant get Geet in this lifetime!"

Major Shatru laughed aloud and spoke,"Havent you noticed Captain that Geet is at my mercy and i can do whatever i want!"

Sahana snarled,"No!"

Major Shatru said eagerly,"Yes!"

And walked towards Geet.Major Shatru was enjoying this situation and he was speaking weirdly today.He never played with his prey.He would destroy it totally but today he wanted to see helplessness in Sahana's face.He looked into her face and turned to Geet to touch her soft creamy cheeks but...

Maan searched for Geet and Nikhila everywhere while Veer got a phone from a strange girl who informed him that Geet and Sahana had been kidnapped in some haunted house where always screams of pleasure sounds.Family people never wanted to enter that place.Veer was shocked to hear it and drove towards KM.

Veer reached to KM and saw Maan so much worried sitting in courtyard not getting any clue of anyone in mansion.

Veer saw him and asked,"Where is Geet and Captain?"

Maan looked up and was relieved to see his best friend and said,"Its good u came Veer!Am not getting any tracer of Geet or mom.Geet's mood swings came and she asked for ice cream.Unfortunately ice cream was not in the house so i went to bring but when i came back there was no one in the mansion,neither Geet nor mom!"

Veer got the picture and he remembered the strange girl's call few hours back and said urgently,"Let's go Maan!"

Maan asked perplexed,"But where?"

Veer said,"I'll explain you in the car!"Both Maan and Veer drove the car towards that haunted place.

Precap-Geet screamed in pain,"Maan!"

And pressurized and immediately baby came outside and cried at once.Maan looked at a pink cotton ball covered in lots of blood with wonder.Immediately he felt two hands holding his legs and pulling downwards and towards the deep cliff.

Geet saw Maan has been pulled downwards to the mouth of the deep cliff and screamed in shock,"Maan!"

Edited by geetsrir.maan - 8 years ago
TinaSwiss thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Shatru kidnapped geet and sahana
Superb

aparna3011 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
geet n sahana kidnap by shatru
scary update 
Blossom_29 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail
amazing update

Hope maan saves geet and sahana from shatru
he is very rude
Madhu_31 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
grrr...that shatru...want him to rot in hell😡
hope geet and maan's mom are fine
precap is shocking!!Baby arrived...
plzz don't kill Maan😭
piya27 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Awesome update

Geet and sahana kidnapped

Maan is sooo worried about them

Hoping to see maan and veer in action
vrinda22 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
shatru kidnapped geet n captain
captain tried to be smart but he made her unconscious n geet too
maan is clueless where both r
shatru lusts on geet n happy 2 c helpless in captains face
someone called veer n told about haunted house
now veer n maan going there
nice part
precap..w8ing to read
vrinda22 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
how is ur married life shri..
seems like finally u got a little time for us
kabslocks thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Great update. Shatru kidnapped Geet and Suhana. How can Geet come outside on her own in such critical situation.Veer got a call from a girl that Geet and Suhana are kidnapped and kept in a mansion. Veer went to KM where Maan was searching for his wife and mother. Veer asked him to come with him.
vasavi_sri thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Awesome update
Geet and suhana were kidnapped
Suhana tried to fool him but failed 
A strange girl called veer informing
About Geet and suhana 
Now after checking with Maan 
They r leaving 

Precap 
Quite interesting