Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

taahir004 thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Wonderful Update
Maan threatens Veer to spend time with his wife , while Maan wants to spend time with Geet .

4maangeet thumbnail
awesome updated
i completed  reading 2 threads 
maaneet0887 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

RECAP

Here Sahana sat in her room and started thinking abt her past.She closed her eyes and a vision came into her eyes which was a 12 yr old girl marching in March Past wearing Guides uniform.

Sahana opened her eyes once again and closed it and a vision came to her once again which was a 19 yr old teenager of her who had joined the Military School to become an army officer and her first encounter with Major Shatru who was the Vice Principal of that school...

PART 74

Sahana sat closing her eyes as if she's seeing an vision in her mind.She remembered how she came under Major Shatru's scrutinised gaze. The way his red bulge eyes widened with darkness. The way his cold hands caressed her warm skin.The way his nostrils flared with lust that roman nose which were boosting his male ego and his bulging perfect carved chest breathing unevenly looking at her.The way he brushed his hardness to her abdomen while hugging her purposefully made her nauseated. She felt herself disgust. She opened her eyes and coughed trying to control her nausea and she drank a swig of water kept beside her bed in her room.She clutched her chest and took a deep calming breath.

Then she closed her eyes and remembered her training.It was a trust drill for her where she was teamed up with a boy so handsome and had the flirting behaviour.Major Shatru has seen her smiling with him for some jokes and had punished the boy upside down punishment for giving odd reasons.From that onwards Sahana felt uncomfortable always whenever she got his classes.Field work were under him and all the girls always felt scared seeing him.Sahana was never afraid but felt always uncomfortable.She would wiggle out of his traps very easily giving some excuse one way or other.Major Shatru had determined to get her and he had given so many signals but she dint give any attention she had maintained a strict professional relationship with him.But the more she spent the time with him in training the more he made her uncomfortable.Rumors had reached her ears of the girls disappearing and when they found they were diagnosed as mentally ill and they were injected drugs in their blood stream which they never taken in their course of time.The superiors got suspicious abt these cases.But they dint get any clue.

One day Sahana had seen her best mate Pammi(Sameera's mother) has been kidnapped silently from the academy.Sahana had followed the truck after the lights out.It had stopped in the outskirts of the town and near an abandoned Wine factory.When she entered inside then so many men tried to capture her but Major Shatru was a good teacher in field work so she had wiggled out of the traps very easily.When she entered the secret entrance then she saw so many girls from different academy uniforms brimmed with drugs and unconscious.She hid herself and got to know that human trafficking was going on.Immediately she got a radio from there and informed the interpol.Army HQ immediately took action as they were getting intercepted signals of messages from that  tower of some suspicious subject has been smuggled out and from that only they were paying for the weapons which had been transferred to revolt against the existing government of India.Sahana got struck with Shatru who saw her hiding there and had tried to rape her.but Sahana had saved herself and had ran for her life from there.Major Shatru knew that she had come outside the academy not informing anyone and provoked Brigadier to expel her.But Brigadier had been informed previously during Shatru's chase behind Sahana that Major Shatru is involved in that human trafficking.Army had reached there when they got the radio message of Sahana.At the end Major Shatru was sentenced to 14 yrs of prison and he was demoted and was condemned as traitor becoz he had raped all the girls of his academy giving Rohypnol and had subjected them to further torture by other men too.Army was shocked seeing the other face of Major Shatru.He had maintained his image as poor Vice-Principal of the academy in front of the whole Army but when they dug abt him then they got to know he's involved in slave trafficking too mainly s** slaves.He was himself a s** maniac but he smuggled the girls who wanted to lead their lives in foreign countries in order to feed their family.Those girls were found in bad condition in other countries numb to pain cant able to walk due to constant penetration and most importantly they were all infected with AIDS disease.This wasnt enough that their blood were full of drugs for which some girls went to coma and some girls died too.It was totally emotional breakdown to the parents of the girls seeing them in that state but parents even appreciated that if Sahana wasnt there then they would never meet their girls in their lifetime.Shatru's Venomous Desire of power hungry made so many people suffer to death.Sahana was submitted as main witness and thought Shatru's lawyer manipulated her still the accuse was proven with truth and he was imprisoned.But Sahana's step made her life in danger.Major Shatru assigned a man to destroy Sahana's life.Sahana resigned her work after working in Army for 10 yrs and when she got married to Samarth Singh Khurana then she was leading a small constructions company.Sahana and Samarth's was love marriage and they started to live happily in their life.Samarth was good person till Sahana gave birth to Maan.But Major Shatru's accomplice started destroying Sahana's life by seeding doubt inside Samarth.Sahana had never shared her past and had forgotten Major Shatru.But that started to come to life from Major Shatru's accomplice.He made Samarth's love so weak that it can break any second.From that time little Maan had seen his mother suffer on the hands of Samarth his father.Sahana had got to know one day the man who Samarth constantly meets is the one of the men of Major Shatru.Samarth had crossed his limit by selling his own wife to Major Shatru's men.On that time only she had escaped and had lost her baby.Sanjay had saved her from those thugs. and when Samarth got to know the real truth from Major Shatru's man then he cant able to forgive himself due to that and had locked himself inside the east side room of KM.Where Geet was very curious to enter.Only dadimaa was the constant and alone visitor.Sahana dint event know what become of Samarth after her missing and she wanted to know from Maan but Geet restricted her explaining his temper.Sahana opened her eyes once again and sighed looking downwards.

Naina stirred beneath Veer and opened her eyes and smiled as Veer had wrapped around her like soft cotton.Immediately two bright black eyes flicker open and she froze with wide eyes.

Naina asked,"U dint sleep veer!"

Veer nodded no and snuggled her and asked with concern,"Why u were angry previously?"

Naina dint answer and turned away.At once Veer asked,"Dont u want this baby sweety?"

Naina dint speak but he felt some water fell over his knuckles.Veer was shocked and turned her and asked,"Why r u crying?"

Naina spoke with tears,"U guessed correctly Veer,I dont want this baby!"

Veer asked,"Why?"

Naina said with hiccups,"Becoz,if it comes to this world then it needs to depend on others to all the works!"

Veer puzzled,"What do u mean?"

Naina wiggled and he left her.She wrapped the sheet around her curves and walked towards the wardrobe.He saw her behind more intently.She came back to bed holding a file.She gave it to him and said,"This is Sonography report!"

Veer widened his eyes with eagerness and sat up and opened it and saw the baby cocooned just like a small seed.

Veer said hoarsely,"Naina!"

Naina showed the tiny blip and said,"It has an abnormal leg!"

Veer was shocked and said,"What?"

Naina nodded and explained,"After Karan's incident one day i fainted in the road and a car who was abt to hit me hit my belly very strongly!"

Anger coursed inside Veer's veins hearing the incident but immediately Naina spoke,"No it wasnt his fault,i was not myself on that time.i was thinking abt u and dint see the car come or hear his angry horn.When i saw the car approach then i was shocked and i fainted immediately and the car driver strongly applied break and there was no damage done.I thought i fainted due to shock of that sight but next day i started bleeding.It was so heavy bleed that i need to call my colleague.When she examined then she got to know that i was pregnant and baby dying slowly.I was admitted to emergency and was treated and everything came to stable but my doctor said that the baby will be abnormal!"

Veer was sad and guilty for not being with her in that troubled times.But he asked curiously,"How can u say that it is abnormal?"

Naina said showing Rishi's normal Sonography report of the very same age and said,"Look at its leg!"

Veer saw that curiously and saw some odd way of baby's leg.Tears poured down from his eyes while Naina continued,"Veer,let abort this baby!Now we have two children and lets look after them.Why to give birth to this type of baby which had to depend itself on others for its works.I want make my children as strong and self dependable.And moreover if we give birth to this baby then our attention will be on this only always becoz it is vulnerable and not self-dependable and our two children will be abandoned in this tender age when they need their parents love mostly!"

Veer dint speak bout it just stared at the tiny blip of the abnormal baby.Veer was in turmoil now that to keep the baby or abort it after all he was the father of it.

Here Both Maaneet r having a very good time for each other.

A moan came from her petal lips when Geet felt Maan's hardened manhood enter inside her softness.She moaned at once and  got another hard thrust.She was sweating profusely as heat coursed through her veins.his heated skin made her warm and red with flush.He groaned and rubbed his hardness and she came with the scream of his name and he too came with her name.After sometime they gathered their wits and opened their eyes and a smile crept on her face with full dimple.He kissed her full dimples while her cheeks reddened immediately.He crawled back to his bed and snuggled her inside his wet arms.She wiped his sweat which were beading on his forehead and he turned the AC for the normal temperature.He felt her shiver and he snuggled her inside the blanket immediately.She snuggled to him and both tugged the blanket on them.She felt the swift kick from her baby bump and he grinned like fool feeling it on his torso as her baby bump was rubbing her torso.

He splayed his palm over the bump and spoke softly yet lovingly,"Angel,dont trouble ur mumma!"

Geet pouted seeing her getting calmer and he chuckled feeling his paternal joy and kissed her forehead.Next second he was forced to taste her lips passionately.

Geet moaned with complaint,"Maan!"

He chuckled but dint let her go and snuggled her on his chest and said,"Sleep on jaan!I worn u out!"

Geet pouted usually but snuggled inside his chest.

Precap-Veer was about to say his decision when he got a phone...Veer walked towards the gate of farm house where there was so much crowd and when he entered it then he saw a girl naked and dead.Immediately Veer took the shirt and closed her upper body.On that time Sahana entered the crowd and saw Veer closing the girl's body from the shirt and saw her face.Shock rippled in her face and a name crept from her lips,"Ananya!"

Edited by geetsrir.maan - 9 years ago
ns.1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
yupiee me first πŸ˜ƒ nice update...feeling bad for veer and naina ,they might loose their baby 😭suhana remembered her past...it was so dreadful and painful as well 😭 maaneet moments were so hot and passionate πŸ˜³πŸ˜‰loved them 😊but suhana's past is again trying to destroy her and her family 's life...is that major shatru back 😲please keep all safe,specially my maaneet and their baby...hope veer will keep everything in control...continue soon😊Edited by ns.1 - 9 years ago
tamanna1391 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
awsemm sahana remembering past maneet enjoying there baby
Desigirls12 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

wow lovely emotional update..te way sahana thinking abt her past how her life ruined cox of tat major was lovely emotional..omg naina saying abt they baby ki abnormal to veer making him startled was,lovely emotional.. my maaneet and they never ending passion was lovely.. omg anaya, ..i love te update
priya111111 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
omg wo shatru itna khatarnaak tha. poor sahana aur other girls kitna kuch hogaya unke saath. luckily sahana bach gayi. oh god samarth itna neeche gir saktha hai. πŸ˜‘so sad to hear about baby. poor naina and veer.
Maya_Maan thumbnail

Wow, Sahana was so brave πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

That major was disgusting, sick and can't find the right words for him, he is a monster😑😑😑😑, poor girl's..😭😭😭

Oh poor sahana and samarth😭😭😭 , hate this major too much, and poor Maan and dadi maa leaving with the pain so long😭😭😭😭...

Oh No, Poor Naina N Veer 😭😭😭😭

Cute Maaneet so happy, please no storm in their happy life,πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›

Precap scary ...😲😲😲😲

Blossom_29 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail
poor naina & veer they might loose their child 😭 maaneet enjoying with baby 😊 amazing update thank you
khwaishfan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
hi lovely update! Sahana recalling her past! She suffers so much! Naina tells Veer abt the baby being abnormal! she explains n wanst to abort! Veer shocked! passionate Maaneet moments! interesting precap! update soon, well written