Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jhillyarya thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: Shashi1984

Lovely promo. Yash feeling guilty about what she had to go through because of him. Desperately waiting for the chapter. 

tahnx, next chapter will come soon.  
jhillyarya thumbnail

tahnk u.  
jhillyarya thumbnail

Originally posted by: Folla

lovely promo so excited to next part

tahnk you..  
jhillyarya thumbnail

PART 19

It  is fullmoon.. time 7 at evening.. mr.dubey in scindhiya house.. aarti slept sometime ago.. gayetri opened the door and get relief to see yash. "where is aarti maa?"

Gayetri: in her room..

Yash was going towards her room when gayetri said, " yash, don't leave her alone"

Yash looked at gayetri, "I wont maa, I wont do this again, I wont do that in my whole life.."

Gayetri smiled to listen yash's words and the feelings behind it, she knew he mean it.."I know yash, I am saying to be with her till I come back or dubey ji back, coz I have to go home now as your papa calling me again and again to join there.."

Gayetri left, yash closed the door and proceed to aarrti's room. Before entering he thought once but remind her father's words,

yash entered and get a sleeping aarti on bed.. moonlight fall on her face. one pleasant feeling come to yash after seeing her. she is looking in so much peace.. yash went close to her without disturbing her sleep, he sat beside her.. after long time he is watching aarti  bright moonlight make her face bright but yash could  see the pale face  also. She is looking so week in her sleep also. For him she took this step. Again feelong of guilty bring tears in his eyes. Again he started to feel afraid to face aarti.. he got up from there and about to go when aarti hold his hand to stop him, she awake when she felt someone's presence beside her and she could feel very well who was that.. "please yash, don't go today.."

yash looked back and come to his previous place again. Aarti git up from her lying position but didn't leave yash's hand from he, "wont you listen to me atleast today yash??"

yash looked in her eyes unable to speak anything then looked down, "I am sorry aarti, for me, you have to suffer this much", he whispered..

aarti kept her hand on his face and made him look at her, "look at me yash, why you are sorry? I should say sorry for what I did.. I shouldn't slap you.. I should say you everything before then things didn't become worse like this.. but believe me yash, I tried to contact you, you didn't receive my call,, then suddenly this marriage topic come and I become clueless.. when you didn't come after getting my letter also then I didn't find any other way expect end my life..

yash suddenly hugged aarti tightly, "please aarti, don't bring that word again and how you dare to do something with your life? Who gave you right to end your life? I said you. I said your life is not your only, its mine.. then how could you think that also??you don't have right to think anything like this also.. how you become this much cruel to harm my life?"

aarti felt her back of dress become wet with yash's tears. She didn't see before yash crying, she felt so bad for bring tears in his eyes..

"I wont do like this again yash, I promise and I wont break promise this time, I wont even think to do anything like this if you are with me but I cant stay without you, if for any reason you'll leave me then I'll die yash..

Yash hugged her more tight, "I wont leave you... anyday.., I live for you, my love FOR YOU ONLY aarti"

Aarti was feeling breathless and their position also not so comfortable, "look at me yash" she said somehow..

Yash shaked his head in no, denied to leave aarti from his hold.. he is so afraid to free arrti, if again anything will happen? And he was feeling after ages he is with aarti, if he'll loosened his grief then again ages gap will come..

"yash please look at me, don't you listen your aarti?", she tried to remove him li'l..

This made yash to move from her, but he was not looking at her, his red face was the proof of his crying..

"I wont do like this yash, I am saying this again.. pakka.." aarti said, holding her both ear.

Yash looked at aarti now who looking again so innocent while holding her ears like kid.. he had to smile to see this.., "god promise?" he asked..

Aarri shook her head, "no, not god promise, yash promise.."

Yash's smile become big now..

Aarti: you look good in smile yash, not in tears like girls..

Yash: it should be my line..

Aarti: what to do, you didn't say so I had to..

Yash: I missed you aarti, in this month.. I didn't think to spend one day without you, situation made that one month and for me that time increased.. I know only how I spent those days..

Aarti was staring at him when he was saying sorry again and again,, suddenly she that slap come to his mind, how rudely she talked then and she hust her yash.. yash keep saying his words but aarti went close to him and placed a kiss on yash's cheek, "I am sorry for hurting you here", she caressed his cheek and look into his eyes.

After months yash again lost himself in aarti's eyes.. he felt he got back the moments which he missed.. aarti's this step make him thirsty to get her lips in his again. Aarti was so weak but her wish also the same as yash,, she just closed her eyes and lift her face up to him as her approval.

Yash tucked her some strands of hair behind her ear and stroked her cheek.. he leaned and give a soft kiss on her lips and just then move away from her coz he wanted to control himself.

At this time yash's ph. rang. aarti opened her eyes and felt embarrassed..

"aman".. yash went to one side to take the call, after sometime comeback..

Aarti: aman? What he was saying??

Yash: just asking where I am. He know but just finding chance to pulling leg,, aadat nehi jayegi na.. actually he is in my place.. maa said to give you medicine and ask you to sleep.. unclewill be here in sometime then I have to leave..

He find medicine which gayetri asked to gie. He gave that to aarti and ask to lie down and sleep.

Aarti hold yash's hand again to stop him, "I want to say many more things to you yash, I didn't finish yet.. I want now to clear everything between us. The reason why..

Yash cut aarti's sentence in middle, "not now aarti, we have enough time to know.. now you should only think about you. I know you.., I know about what you are talking about, I don't know the reason.. not that I am not curious to know the reason but I trust you.. don't know how I believed that you were happy with that marriage.. now I want to trust you again,, this is my right.. I am not saying don't say me anything,, I'll definitely listen to you but after completing all rituals of our weeding.. if you waited till now then can wait some more time.. trust me that thing, even now anything, any reason, any truth cant come between us, our relation>>" he pressed her palms to make her believe on it..

Aarti was surprised to see this yash.. she didn't see this yash before, she smiled with her teary eyes and nodded in yes.

Yash come close and covered her with sheet," now take rest and get well soon,, I want my perfect dulhann" he bent and kissed on her forehead, "I'll be in hall till uncle will be back, if I'll be here then you wont sleep for sure".. he opened the door to go then turn around to aarti and said, "don't forget, I want my perfect dulhann on weeding day", he gave a naughty smile and left a smiling and blushing aarti..  

thank you every one for the lovely response.. this was 19th part. i tried to give as per ur expectations,, i know thsi is short, but i could make this only. hope you liked. want to know feedback, next part is last part.. but yeah one more epilogue part also will be there... tahk you, have a great weekend and happy holi.. hope holi special os also will up tmrw.. tahnx once again. dnt frgt to hit like and cmmnt..

caller123 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Jhil this is super. That incident made Yash to trust Aarthi again. It made them closer. Great. I'm waiting for the next dear.. Sorry for the small  comment. I'm so busy these days with my real life. 😕Edited by caller123 - 10 years ago
kmfan_2 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Such a beautiful update dear...loved it!😊
Chitra_11 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail
High emotion that rules sometimes blind you to take action without giving much thought -- BUT  one only realises the value of life and the importance of a person  when the action hits you ---

Yash and Arti moments were cute and felt and the lessons well learnt by them ...Trust.

Nice update Jhil and waiting for your next update. Good job.

roserosey thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
wonderful update jhil...⭐️
loved it very much...

just imagining their entire convo oh my god gurikawould have rockrd this 👏

too good jhil...too good⭐️
SwtuAryan_Ishra thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Superrbb update Dear..😊
Loved thier convo very much..❤️