Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

roserosey thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: jhillyarya

hello everyone, at first big hug to thm who gave me warm welcome in ths writting and supprt me in evry stp. And next sorry, i promisd to gv next update today. Nxt part ready bt still nt possible, sorry for tht. I'l gv large update on v'daY. And frm nw i'l try to update twice in wk, wdnsday and satday as i want to end it before march bt nt in hurry, so beautifully so it need more update in wk. I'l try,, thank u once again all and kp waiting for friday.

hey jhil take ur time dear...and i trust u for valentines update...i know how good u r ...
no hurry to end this story really...

will be waiting 
jhillyarya thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shashi1984

Hey! Both 11 and 12th parts are fabulous. Lovely confession of love.  Loved their cute, childish, romantic moments. Aarti feeling so secured in the arms of Yash.

Sorry I couldn't reply to that earlier as I was busy in some things.

thanx dear for the comment  
jhillyarya thumbnail

Originally posted by: caller123

ok dear waiting for that long update on valentines day dear!

thanx di, will try to give better smthng πŸ˜Š
Edited by jhillyarya - 10 years ago
jhillyarya thumbnail

Originally posted by: roserosey

hey jhil take ur time dear...and i trust u for valentines update...i know how good u r ...
no hurry to end this story really...

will be waiting 

thanx dear.. will update tmrw😊  
Chitra_11 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail
Jhil πŸ€—...will be waiting...πŸ˜ƒ
jhillyarya thumbnail

Originally posted by: chitsri65

Jhil πŸ€—...will be waiting...πŸ˜ƒ

i can understand the waiting so i'll try to update tmrw mrng dear😊  
jhillyarya thumbnail

hello friends, at first verry happy valentine's day.. 

and here is the v'day special part of FOR YOU ONLY..

i didnt even read before posting so forgive me if any mistake

hope you'll like.. here it is , enjoy                                                                 

PART -13

Some questions came in yash's mind again when aarti started collage. He was again surprised when simply aarti ignore her beautiful dreams. Yash couldn't understand why aarti dnt want to give chance to her wish.which was painting.  He thaught after complete her school she'll definitely think about it. He could understand she is not happy with her studies. Her all painting in yash's store room beside yash's bedroom, its secret place. She don't keep those in her house, may be her father don't like that's why, yash didn't ask the reason.. yash decided to talk with aarti again. When yash reached aarti's place she was alone there, struggling with different subjects. She got relief after seeing yash

Aarti: thank god yash you here, I so need your help

"in what?" he settled himself beside aarti..

Aarti: with this subject. I just cant understand whats this

Yash: but I am science student, not in this field

Aarti: I know but before also you helped me na, I don't know how but help me

Yash: why are you doing all this aarti?

"what?" aarti looked with question?

Yash: how you'll solve this when you don't love this? This is not for you aarti, for you the world which you create in our store room, are you happy with this?

"of course I am happy", arti looked away from yash. How to say this while looking in those eyes where endless love and care for her, while looking at those eyes she learnt what is love, how to say lei to look there, aarti don't know the answer. She had to look away.

"aarti think before lie, to whom you saying this?", yash forced her to look at him by holding her chin. "did uncle force you "

Aarti removed yash's hand from her face. "today you said but please don't say this again anyday. He didn't force me for anything till now, he can't, my father is not that kind of person, he is not selfsh yas. For him my happiness is everything"

Yash could see hurt in aarti's eyes. He didn't want this but wanted to know the reason for what aarti ignoring her dream

Yash come close to her, place his palm on aarti's cheek "I am sorry aarti, I didn't mean that, but then why..?

Aarti: everything my choice yash, yeah baba suggest me but last was my decision.

Yash felt this is not full truth, but he couldn't find what to say "then what about your dream? From childhood you wanted to be designer na!

Aarti smiled li'l ,"that was in childhood not now"

Yash: again saying aarti don't lie to me, at least not to yourself.. "will I talk to uncle about this?"

"yash please, I beg you, don't bring this topic to baba" suddenly yash saw a scared aarti after long time...

Yash: relax aarti, I wont.. but promise me, after this 3 year of your graduation, you'll listen to me and will go to complete your dream..

Arti smiled and kept her head on yash's chest. Yash took her smile as her acceptance not knowing the real reason.

"by the way, you should listen what your would be husband will ask to you", yash teased aarti

Aarti stayed there in her arms, "so you planning to order me from now?"

"yeah, practice" yash said naughtily

Aarti: yash..

Yash: hmm??

Aarti: lets go to your place

Yash: why? I am here with you..

Aarti: I am missing maa, want to talk with masi.

Yash pushed her li'l from his chest to see her. He took aarti's hand and kept on left side his chest, "don't forget aarti, you are here always in my heart and I am with  you always in any situation of life"

"I know yash", she hugged him again now more tight.

AFTER 3 YEARS...

Yash joined his father's business 10 month ago.. he is almost established in his career now. Aarti just complete her 3 year exam of graduation.. still in their family no one know about their their relation. They succeeded to hide this from gayetri also.. they behave normaly in home.. only aman know about them exactly, arpita also know but she is not here, she went to abroad for her study but in touch with yash, aman and arti. Aarti didn't have much friend anyday. It was yash, aman and arpita. In collage she had few friends but not so close, she didn't share anything with anyone expect yash and gayetri, even she didn't need to to say anything as yash always there to her.. they everyday meet at bridge after aarti started her collage., but after yash joined office they miss the sunset, which they love. Yash got time rare with aarti, sometime at lunch time both meet at same place. There really so less time to yash after start his work.. aarti didn't has complaint for this, she also busy with her collage, she always appreciate yash's struggle, and she alwys wanted to yash successful.,

It was arti's birthday.. she was waiting for yash at bridge. At this time, means the sunset time its hard for yash to find time but today he completed all his work befor as he promised aarti to join her at this time. Aarti was waiting for him from 30 min, she know yash stucked with works or went to bring gift for her.

She was thinking how this place connected with them, their relation, suddenly she felt she is between two arms, yash came and hug her from behind. She knew the touch, she just rested her head there, "you are 30 min late" aarti spoke softly..

"I am sorry dear, many many happy birthday sweetheart.." yash wishpered in her ear, which gave chill to aarti.. "thank you", she replied

"wait a min", yash freed her and went to bring the gift which he kept o the sitting place.

He gave that to aarti, " I am late for this, after all I wanted best thing for you.."

Aarti smiled and took the box, "what's in it?"

Yassh: open, you'll get your answer.

Aarti opened the gift, it was a beautiful pink color saree and a simple necklace. Yash didn't bring expensive thing as he knew aarti love simple things most, this was first saree given by yash, he choosed this colour coz this is aarti's favourite, she always give importance to yash's choice, in her wearing also now its his turn to give importance to her choice. Even it is first gift to her by his own earning.

Yash could see the happiness in aarti's face after getting the gift, "its beautifull, thank you yash"

Yash: I want to see you in this saree..

Aarti: but now its not possible na

Yash: I know but when you'll wear this at first show me ok?

Aarti: sure, but I can wear this necklace now.

Aarti took the necklace and kept the box on culvert, was trying to settle that but couldn't as the lock was behind. "yash please help me na," she turned her back to yash.

At first yash thaught something then slowly remove her long hair to one side from her shoulder.. yash's finger touched her skin which sent a shiver to aarti, she closed her eyes tight.. yash also felt same as her,  somehow he set the lock  and turned her to see how she is looking with the necklace..

He found a beautiful view.. aarti was looking beautiful, not only beautiful, so much beautiful. Is this for the necklace? He asked to himself, he got the answer, no, its not for necklace only, its for her hair, which he removed from her shoulder, her long hair placed beside her face now , touching her stomach.. its her hair's position which increase her beauty... he totally lost in her beauty, everyday he find something new about her but its so new, he didn't see this beautiful arti before... his heart forced him to say "will you marry me aarti? Will you be mine forever?"

Well, this was the 13th part, i know, i know this is not enough big as i said but couldnt bring aarti's reaction here, then i had to describe more things.. i can understand  th reaction.. kate di, specialy rose di gonna be angry with me for ending this such a intresting moment again, i dont want this.. so gave the next part also, hope this is apt for v'day, scroll down, you'll come to know about next...

jhillyarya thumbnail

PART 14

Aarti was surprised to listen this. Yash's eyes speaking the same truth which he just said now.. aarti forgot to answer, she was thinking how lucky she is to get yash in her life.. when yash again asked "will you marry me?"

Now aarti couldn't control herself, she pressed her lips against yash's to give her answer.. yash was stunned by her action.. aarti was shy always, he didn't think she'll take this step first.. he was shocked at first but then then decided to enjoy this feeling. Whoever take this step but this is their time, their first kiss..

He pulled her closer to her and respond to aarti by kissing her back.. the kiss was soft when teir lips met but slowly that become deep, aarti said between his lips, "I'll yash, I'll be yours forever.." yash pulled away to gaze deeply into her eyes, there was so much happiness in aarti's eyes, he listened her answer and again he kissed her, this time with more passion, slowly aarti's hands wend around his neck, they depend on that kiss only. Forget everything, only know they both together now in each other's arms forever.. yash broke the kiss when felt his cheek wet with tears, not with his but aarti's..

He was surprised to see her in tear, did he do something wrong? Was he in hurry? No, it was aarti who started first, he kissed her with all her wish, why then??

"hey, why you crying? Did I hurt you?", he cupped her face close to him, concern in his voice.

Aarti held his hand which was on her face, "you cant yash, you cant hurt me in life.., just don't know how tears come out, may be this called tears of happiness, I am so lucky to have you in my life..

"I am also lucky as you, not as you but more than you", he kissed on her forehead and took her in tight hug

After sometime...

Its almost dark, yash sitting on bridge, his back rested on the wall of bridge and aarti sitting in front of resting her back on yash's chest. Both were feeling so much peace. this place really bring so much happiness to them, in this place yash realized his love, he planned his proposal grandly but that didn't happened and today also suddenly he asked aarti for marriage. This place must have majic.. their first date here, and first kiss also..

They were like this long time..  yash's hands around aarti and aarti holding them tightly, yash was thinking about past moments when aarti called him

Aarti: yash..

Yash: hmm??

Aarti: don't you think we should say about us in home? Specialy to masi..

Yash: why suddenly? I propose you that's why? Believe me, I had no plan, and don't worry we wont get married secrately

AartI: not that, we are together quite long time, from 5 year. No one know. Our family have right to know about us, we should say before they come to know from another source.

Yash: don't worry aarti, we'll definitely say, and soon

Aarti: if maa alive, then l'd not able to hide this from this much long time. Masi love me like mother always, we should say her atleast.

Yash: ohk, give me sometime, I'll say her

Aarti: will she accept me?

Yash: aarti, you have question for this? She'll accept you with open arms. She'll be happiest person after knowing this. She loves you so much, may be more than me

Aarti: not that, she loves us equally

Yash: I know dear,. Just kidding. Don't worry, I'll say her once I return from Mumbai.. but in this time you please don't say, ok

Aarti got up from his arms and turned to face him, " you going to Mumbai? When? Why you didn't say me?"

Yash: yeah, I am going, but at first promise me you wont say about it to maa. I'll say her, I want to see her happiness after knowing this" yash gave his hand to aarti for the promise.

Aarti at once kept her hand on yash's " I wont say, you'll say only, promise, but say me now whats this Mumbai matter?"

Yash: I am going to Mumbai, papa sending me, have to settle many things there, he want me to handle this, so have to go..

Aarti: and when you are leaving?

Yash: in 2 days.

Arti felt like 2 days will end just now "and when you'll back?" she asked this question with so much hope, she wanted yash to come back just next day, it'll be best for her but bad luck, yash answered "it'll take one month or may be more than that", yash said all these knowing aarti's reaction

Aarti's color of face changed just then "are you kidding with me? One month? And you saying me this now? Mazak hai kya??" she almost cried, jerked her hand from yash's...

Yash took her hand again in his and placed another hand on her cheek "I am sorry aarti, but just today everything finalized, so couldn't say you before.

Aarti's eyes become teary..

"don't you dare aarti to cry today, its your birthday yaar, if I'll see one drop of tear then you'll see worst of me" yash warned her

Aarti wiped her eyes, "one month? Cant be less??"

Yash: don't know, I'll try my best to finish everything as soon as possible, but it can take more time.

Aarti didn't imagine her single day without yash in her worst dream also and here one month without him in reality? How she'll able to spend this one month" she thaught

Aarti wrapped her arms around yash, "I cant stay without you"

Yash hugged her back, "me too aarti but I couldn't say no to papa, he need me "

Aarti: I know, I am not stopping you but...

Yash: I'll try to come in middle and we'I talk in phone regularly

Aarti: when one month will end?

Yash laughed: one month didn't start yet, have 2 days still

Aarti: I'll miss you

Yash:I'll miss you too aarti..

He quickly placed a soft kiss on her lips then  got up from his place and pulled aarti up with him, "now lets go, its your birthday, if we wont go now maa'll call, she must be waiting"

Aarti smiled to get hattric of kisses one day, she took the gifts and left from there with yash

thanx to everyone for comment on last part and gv me time for this v'day special part. well part 14 on 14th feb, what a match..finaly i finished this part. i am really exited about this part, so plz let me know your view about it. if you can then plz say me which scn and part you liked most as i wrote this with so much care and expectation.. plls dont forget to comment, i'll be waiting..

and about next part? i can say a  so seriuos part coming so be ready, the main reason will come out .. next update on wednesday, till then happy valentine's day once again and enjoy your weekend..

kmfan_2 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
A beautiful and emotional update dear...
Their closeness is going to be followed by separation only to bring them closer..isn't it??

Lovely update...πŸ‘β­οΈ

Happy Valentine's Day!!!!!
jhillyarya thumbnail

Originally posted by: kmfan_2

A beautiful and emotional update dear...

Their closeness is going to be followed by separation only to bring them closer..isn't it??

Lovely update...πŸ‘β­οΈ

Happy Valentine's Day!!!!!

happy valentine's day to you also and yeah, ths is really emotioal part, and thanx for commenting as i get ur comment at the first time here..