|| Mein Rashid Ahmed Khan Ki Biwi Hu - Dilshad Ahmed Khan ||

Homeslice thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Firstly the episode was MIND BLOWING! This is the Qubool Hai I know of! Fabulous episode CV's very well written! 
The only character I can say is DILSHAD DILSHAD DILSHAD! Bows down to you Shaliniji, marvelous acting! The episode belongs to you! Her dialogues were just bulls eye! Her voice modulation was PERFECT! I watched that scene 5 times by now. Just pure perfection! 👏

I love the way also how Nikhat is trying to make her mom understand what Dilshad is trying to say.

Asad was mashallah! The power in his voice when he hammers Haseena! Superb job Karan!

The only things I wish was that Zoya shouldnt have stopped him, she should have let me take his share.😆 

I am very impressed with how the CV's are showing Najma-Nikhat relationship, it is being shown very beautifully! May this always remain like this through happiness and sorrow!

And Razia tells Shireen that we have to break Zoya? 🤣 That is downright hilarious! I mean come on woman, you werent able to break Dilshad, Asad, Najma and how do you even think you will be able to crack Zoya? And even if you do, that family is always there with each other, even if you make a small crack Dilshad, Asad , Najma & Nikhat* will be there in a flash. You are no match for them. You've seen the son & the mother roar. You will soon see the bahu also roar! Mind you the bahu is extra protective about her family. So hurt them and BOOM, you are gone!

*I included Nikhat as I feel, Nikhat will support Najma as well, as Najma has supported her through out as a big sister, now Nikhat will do her part as the small sis.

Note : After all this hungama, I want Rashid-Dilshad, Asad-Zoya, Farhan-Nikhat, Imran-Najma to all move to KV. We can all see that Nikhat has immense respect to her Badi Ammi 😳

But about Ayaan-Humaria I cant say as Humaria has to know the deeds of her mom to make her move out. 😆

Well hope you guys enjoyed the episode!

Share your views :)

Nisha