OS- Aye Mere Humsafar...

shruthiravi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago

Pushkar

Sooraj was sitting in his shop. He was missing Sandhya very much. It has been 4 months since she has gone for training. Though they talked over phone every day Sooraj felt loneliness. He wanted to see his Sandhya. He knew Sandhya was having a tough time in training. Though she was not openly speaking to him about the hardships Sooraj felt Sandhya somehow needed him. He knew she will never ask him to come because she knew Bhabo will not allow him. But Sooraj wanted to go. He silently prayed to Lord Krishna to open up a way.

Then a man came to his shop. He asked for Sooraj Rathi. Sooraj went and spoke to him. The man told that he is coming from Jaipur and his boss Mr. Harshvardhan Jain was a well-known business man in Jaipur. Now Harshvardhan's daughter was getting married and his boss had been to one of the weddings in Pushkar where Sooraj was the halwai. Harshvardhan Sir was so impressed by the sweets that he wanted Sooraj Rathi himself to make sweets for his daughter's wedding. He told for that Sooraj will have to come to Jaipur for 3 days.  Sooraj was happy. He said he will get back to him very shortly.

Sooraj went and told Bhabo about the big order and told her he needed to go to Jaipur. Bhabo gave him permission telling that she will manage shop for 3 days. Sooraj went and confirmed with Harshvardhan's employee about his availability. The employee paid him advance and went away happily.

Suddenly an idea stuck Sooraj. Why can't he go and come back to Hyderabad in one of these days . Anyways he won't be needed all time and Dillu will come for assistance. He will discuss his plan with Dillu on the way. Sooraj called a travel agent booked his air ticket to and fro from Hyderabad. It was like he will reach Hyderabad one day evening and next day morning he will travel back to Jaipur. He was happy. He was going to meet Sandhya in another fortnight time.

As planned on his way to Jaipur he told his plan to Dillu.Dillu was happy to help. They planned their work in such a way that for the wedding Sooraj's absence will not be felt. Sooraj decided to work late night on the first day so that sweets for two days are done with and rest Dillu can take care till he came back.  

Hyderabad

It was evening . Training for the day was finished. Sandhya sat tired under a tree. Today's training was disastrous for her. She had taken multiple falls and her hands and legs were full of bruises. Sandhya looked at her rashes. Suddenly memories came. How her Soorajji had taken care of her. She thought about all the moment Sooraj had tenderly cared for her small small wounds, had caught her when she was about to fall, his warm hugs, intimate kisses everything came to her in a flurry. She missed him badly and wanted to be with him. But then how could she ask. She knew if she asked and if he cannot come he will feel bad. Sandhya gently wiped her tears and got up. She needed to tend to her wounds.

Then a office staff came to her. " Sandhya madam aapko reception mein bulaya hain"( Sandhya madam you are called in reception)

Sandhya looked at her watch. It was going to be 7pm. She wondered why she was called in reception.

Sandhya went to reception . Her supervisor was already there. She gave a serious look to Sandhya. Sandhya went to her and asked " Madam why did you call me"

" Sandhya aren't you aware of the rules of training camp. Don't you know guests arrival has to be made known to us"

Sandhya was perplexed. What guest. Which guest. " Madam I don't think I have any guest. I guess it might be for someone else"

" Sandhya Rathi are you trying to fool me by telling that you were not aware that your husband Sooraj Rathi is coming to visit you today"

Sandhya was shocked. Soorajji, her Soorajji has come, it was then her eyes fell on the person sitting in the sofa. Sooraj was smiling at her and Sandhya's eyes were overflowing with tears of happiness.

Her supervisor looked at both of them and after some time she smiled. She told Sooraj

"Seeing Sandhya's reaction I understand you had planned a surprise for her. But next time please do come planned. Today luckily we have rooms available in guest house. Sandhya you can take him to guest house and today I give you an exception to be with him"

Saying this she went out. Sandhya took Sooraj's bag , keys from reception and she was literally running dragging him to the guest house. It was as though all her tiredness was gone. She no longer felt the burning in her wounds.

As soon as they were in the room SURYA fell in each other's arms hugging tightly. Sandhya was crying in his arms and Sooraj's eyes were also moist. It was when he gently caressed her arms Sandhya cried out in pain. It was only then Sooraj noticed. Her arms were full of rashes. He looked at her.

" Soorajji training mein gir phadi. Aaj meine kuch bhi teek nahi kiya"( Soorajji I fell during training. I didn't do anything correct today).

" Bas chot yahan pe hain Sandhya ya kahin aur"( Are you hurt only in your arms)

The look on her face told him that her arms were not only the wounded place. Sandhya gingerly lifted training trousers. Sooraj saw rashes in her feet and leg as well. That was enough for him. He looked for first aid box in their room. There was none. Before he said anything Sandhya said she will get the medicines as she knew if she stood another minute Sooraj will shout at her for being so careless.

Soon Sandhya was back with first aid box. Sooraj by that time had switched on the heater. As soon as she was back he dragged her to washroom. He mixed the antiseptic lotion in water. Then he began gently tendering to Sandhya's rashes with warm water. Sandhya cringed at first because of the pain , and then she slowly settled to the warmth of his caring.

Sooraj completed washing and then he gently carried her to the room and placed her on the bed. Then he applied ointment to all her rashes. Both of them were smiling as they remembered the first time he had done so. How Sandhya was behaving like a stubborn child after taking buckets and buckets of water and Sooraj had forcibly applied medicine on her painful hands.

Today she was sitting happily enjoying the indulgence. Sooraj pecked her cheek and she giggled. Sooraj looked at his happy wife and he knew that he had made the right decision to come. She had needed him, he was feeling that in her eyes. For Sandhya it was like all her pain was being washed away. It was as though Sooraj's caress was giving her a new energy and she knew she is in a position to cross all hurdles.

PS: I want Sooraj to go and meet Sandhya chupke chupke without telling Bhabo. My wish got stronger after the spoiler that BB is going with SURYA to Hydrabad. So this is my wish OS. What about you  

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

thala thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
awsm shruthi
and iam sure this scene will be aired during training
ayishas thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
awesome shruthi ji!
suraj ll go for sure!
confirm chupke chupke!
jhema thumbnail
Nice OS shruthi.
hope suraj will go like this. 
shruthiravi thumbnail
Ramadi thanks for your optimism 😃 and happy to know that others are also looking forward to Sooraj's chupke chupke visit to training centre.
shehjar thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Wow Shruti lovely OS
Something like this will surely happen in the show
G_for_Ganga thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Nice OS, shruti di :)
shruthiravi thumbnail
Everyone think think how nice it would be to see SURYA together in training centre 😳😳
dabh9 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
waiting fr these type of scene sruthi ji. really awsome
Divz. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Awesome OS shruthi ji⭐️⭐️