things dont get bad without reason

TitansFan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
Hey ppl
First topic in forum

Well things are not bad just like that. I felt raman does love ruhi but something stops him from loving her fully. His smile n love when he sees ruhi was so evident but his past has changed him so badly leaving its bad marks on ruhi face as mole near her upper lip which made him pull back from loving her back.

He will open up about it to some one when he is ready to talk not when some one demand him q...

Liked it though. U dont hate or dislike some one with out hurting self

J

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 7
raman does love his daughter very much...there is so much love in his eyes for his only sweet daughter...the problem is Ruhi reminds him of his bitter memories of his wife betrayal...
and to be honest...raman looks like a very joyful and cheerful person...its very evident in his personality and actions...i don't think he cares abt money...position and success when he was happily married with kids...its only when the betrayal happen in his past due to his wife...he has become so bitter...a little bit arrogant...money-minded...success-minded...

he has become so reserved...he creates a wall so that noone can peep in to see his pain...noone shares his pain...this is where ishita will break the wall and bring back the old joyful and cheerful raman...heals his pain...and make him a new person with his old attitude...above all she will bring the father-daughter duo even more closer than raman was ever was with his daughter
TitansFan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Exactly my point. Though his turning back n trying to get a glance at ishita n stating they are so different was a bit hard to get it. Was he planning to fight with heer? Patha nahin
Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: breezy

Exactly my point. Though his turning back n trying to get a glance at ishita n stating they are so different was a bit hard to get it. Was he planning to fight with heer? Patha nahin

to know raman well...we have to know his past...i think very soon we will know raman's past like we did for ishita...

but he is definitely not what he is now😆...this new raman we are watching is created for the world by him after a very very bitter experience😭...somehow both Ishra personalities are the same i suppose...😳
falsePromise thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
i think ruhi's beauty mark reminds raman of his wife and i think his wife also had a beauty mark in the same place...and i think she must have left him becoz of money and fame...i mean when raman was not that successful and was struggling...and earlier they showed that raman has filed a divorce that means his wife is not dead 
Siddhi_ thumbnail
Agreed. He definitely loves his daughter a lot, but she reminds him of his past which he is unable to get over
Manavi_kesari thumbnail
IPL 2023 Participants 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 4
Ya raman past has to be revealed n his present status is definitely becos of his bitter past experience.seems it's mohabattein btwn two individuals connected by common love for ruhi who r victims of infidelity n infertility.lets see how story unfolds. Edited by Savz_uniqueblis - 10 years ago
bahi. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Even I realised that he loves his daughter and will be the best father if not the betrayel from of his wife was keep reminding him. Just watch the first promo again, and you will realise that he will show his soft corner when he begins to like Ishita. Very excited.
Today's last scene also shown that he was liking the thought of Ishita's about kids being parents's 1st priority, that's why he also said to his manager to give the staff warning before he heard her conversations he sounded very angry. He was curious to see her as well.
Edited by Baki - 10 years ago
divya17.8 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
raman loves for Ruhi is very much evident.. but his bitter past is holding him back from showing his love to ruhi.. 
Ruhi's innocence can even melt a stone.. hope it melts her Dad's heart soon...
Snigdha_Khanam thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Nice analysis👏Agree with u completely😊!!