Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

amy22 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Absolutely. I always feel Kushal is very honest and very likeable. He is misunderstood cuz he doesnt pretend or doesnt do paltian and games. But i agree that hes a great guy truly and through the show he has earned my respect.Edited by amy22 - 10 years ago
kaushikbasu thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: gypsy2525

yes compared to the rest 

khau khau lying sangram πŸ₯±

doormat tanisha 

hooligan  armaan 😑.. who then jodoes haath and paon then reverts back to his hooliganism 

gauhar is nice actually but i hate the condescending way she talks like a school teacher 

andy ..- didn't like the way he behaved with sophia πŸ€’

ejaz --πŸ₯± lost in the woods 

So definitely Kushal is the best among these guys atleast β­οΈ

@ Sangram lied but did Kushal never lie? Tanisha can be a doormat but Kushal is the over agressive person who spoilt his own girlfriend's captainship as Salman said if he is a friend Gauhar needs no enemy. Armaan is a hooligan and so is Kushal but to a lesser extent else he would not have questioned Gauhar for nominating Sangram and not Armaan. Gauhar is too dominating I will give it to you but that is her nature which is consistent throughout. Andy did not treat Sofiya well last week but Kushal did not treat her great either the week before. Ejaz maybe lost in the woods but he is a good entertainer for sure. So where does Kushal stand? He is person who quits most of the tasks at the word go, can be as menecing and vengful as Armaan, put self before even his girl friend. Has a humongous advantage of kowning everyone's game and having a proper rest.
MsAnu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
respect has to be earned ...very well said amy πŸ‘
shalinii173 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Viru_Neutrogina

TM is talking about a guy who cares for others, who has the guts to stand up against people who try to bully him, who could go to any extreme just coz his gf was made fun of cheaply, who has the guts to accept what he says, who actually wished for meeting of ajaz and his mom though he is a little upset with him etc...πŸ˜‰

Vivek ki case is different...but Tanisha? Kuch na kaho toh hi behthar hain... 🀒

I think v both talking about the same guy. πŸ˜‰. 

ok I can pretend that he never abused anyone😊

blue-ice. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
ya ...u can call him andho mein kana raja 🀣 ...but seriously Kushaal is not evil like some of the others...he is just a big FOOL and an idiot...but I would prefer him anyday over these evil ones...like Tanisha, Andy and Armaan...and also over the cunning ones like Sangram...
M.F.E.O thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
WINNER? did he even dream of being winner even for once during his stay in bigg boss and even when he was outta bigg boss ? i don't think he would win at any cost as he has gone out once .
-SunnyLeone- thumbnail

Originally posted by: M.F.E.O

WINNER? did he even dream of being winner even for once during his stay in bigg boss and even when he was outta bigg boss ? i don't think he would win at any cost as he has gone out once .

I agree with you and good point doesn't seem like he cares about winning his ego is more important to him than anything -__- and a person with such an ego is no way a winner XXP
M.F.E.O thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -SunnyLeone-

I agree with you and good point doesn't seem like he cares about winning his ego is more important to him than anything -__- and a person with such an ego is no way a winner XXP

and i doubt he even reaches in top 5 πŸ˜† . i have a hunch he would be evicted this week.πŸ˜†
-SunnyLeone- thumbnail

Originally posted by: M.F.E.O

and i doubt he even reaches in top 5πŸ˜† . i have a hunch he would be evicted this week.πŸ˜†

him in top 5 that will be an insult to this big boss season LOL I damn hope he gets evicted cause he is useless and not worth the trophy :@
shalinii173 thumbnail

Originally posted by: cakelove

when did that happen? and please.. tanisha is not a saint.. he apologized to her but look what she did.. vivek humiliated himself.. no one humiliated him

When did that happen? I think u missed many episodes πŸ˜•