Mahabharat Written Update 9th Dec 13: Drupad crushes Duryodhan's pride

NandiniRaizadaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago

Vasudevaya Namha

The episode starts with Arjun looking at Lord Krishna's gift. Guru Dron comes there and blesses him with victory. He says first war of your life hope you are not scared. Arjun says don't you trust me. Dron says I trust none except you. Dron looks at the thing in his hand and asks what is it? Arjun says it's a puzzle which I am trying to solve.

At Panchal Shikhandini meets Drupad , Druppad tells her not to kill any of the prince , capture all. Then only Bheeshma will come for them and her revenge will be successful

At Hastinapur Dron meets all the princes and tells Yudhistir that there is a very big responsibility on his sholdiers. If they won then also its his credid and loose then also his credit. Yudhistir says if they win then credit will go to all 105

Duryodhan comes there and says but 105 people cannot sit on the throne

He says that this war is not between Drupad and Hastinapur its between me and you. He tells Dron that he will give gurudakshina and does not need the Pandavas and if they insist on coming then they will have to keep an eye on Drupad and on which direction his brothers arrows are going

Bheem says but then Yudhistir will not get a chance. Duryodhan says what do he cannot let anyone older then him to take part in this war. He can take the younger ones can come. but the victory will be considered his. Arjun says but every one has equal right to give guru daksshina. Duryodhan says he will consider their equal part in gurudakshina. But victory will be his .Yudhistir says it will be insulting to Kuruvansh if we fight with each other so I give you first chance,

Kauravs leave for Panchal

Shikhandini is shown looking at them. She announces enemy is coming and sends the batch of Army

Drupad again tells her that he wants them alive'

Duryodhan overconfidently moves ahead saying they are not Army but mice. Kuru sena seems to be getting an upper hand. Duryodhan and co feel its so simple to defeat them suddenly Shikhandini tells her Army to change stance and make a vyuh. They start trapping the princes.

Shikhandini tells her soldiers to change direction and go to the place meant for them. Kauravas are confused at the change in the movement of Panchal soldiers  Duryodhan thinks they are making a vyuha. Shikhansini tells them to draw the princes in. she tells them to close the first door and open the second

And as like this they keep pushing them in and closing the doors to the entrance

Drupad says their plan has succeeded. Arrest all of them he says

Duryodhan and all are taken totally unawares of what is happening. Duryodhan realizes before his brothers that they have been trapped. He says he had never enticipated this. Now the only way is of he can  reach Drupad and capture him. Drupad says some princes are still fighting and to capture them if he has to use his panchratna then that will be your defeat Shhikahandini

Shikhandini tries to capture Duryodhan but is defeated by him. He mocks her by calling her a woman

He is then face to face with Drupad. He captures Drupad too but Drupad says are you sure I am the king. Suddenly 5 drupads appear

Duryodhan is confused and taken aback

Precap: Drupad is happy that they have captured all 105 princes but he comes to know that they are only 100

Edited by Nandiniraizaada - 10 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NandiniRaizadaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
A tolerable episode after a long time

thank God i updated on Monday this time๐Ÿ˜†

otherwise on /Thursday there is some jinx
Edited by Nandiniraizaada - 10 years ago
Bhavaani thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks for the update! Can't wait to watch, lol pray that it's tolerable on Wednesday too! 
Arijit007 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
hmm, the fight sceanes were realy great, also a very great performance by sudesh bery as drupad, as for duryodhan, without shakuni he can't do anything, poor guy. ๐Ÿ˜† Edited by Arijit007 - 10 years ago
Tanmaya1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thanks For The Written Update
Wistfulness thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Thanks for the update Nandini di :)
Abhisheking thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for the Written Update...
And ya,Duryodhan bohot proud tha apne upar...๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
-Srushti- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 7
Thanks Nandi...
Dushi asking Durri...Ye kya ho gaya Jyeshha, hum to jitney aaye the, hum bandi kaise ban gaye๐Ÿคฃ
Durri ke saare bhai have been shown such latoos๐Ÿ˜†
navya19 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for WU :)) good epi & war scene was shot very well ๐Ÿ˜›
shruthi2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
thanks for the update. the episode was good. at least the cg was worth watching