Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sukuvivu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
aww.finally pia abhay...ek hi roof k niche..wah wah...nw want sm coochi coo movments..

sama advik..omg.
...Seema... thumbnail
loved da episode.fantastic.so piya n abhay ek sath wow ab maza ayega.thanx fr pm waiting fr sunday
FantasyFan_8 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: withered

what the hell abhiya ke liye phir agle sunday ka intezaar krna padega 😭 and advik-sama romance ki toh demand bhi nahin thi  πŸ˜­πŸ˜†  Update was chotu 😭 , but still ABHAYs lines were full of passion , love, possessiveness and desire for pia   .
I am in my euphoric state to know that abhay finally submitted his true feelings to her and pia strange she didnt blush πŸ˜²πŸ˜†

waiting for the next chappy , thanxx to DFL CVS intezaar krne ke alawa aur koi opttion nahin hai πŸ˜‘πŸ˜†

to abhi advik-sama zaroori tha, abhiya bhi milega. intezaar ka phal meetha hota hai
FantasyFan_8 thumbnail

Originally posted by: captainplus

great epi ⭐️

bt ws short

lo❀️ed the abhiya convo

finally abhiya r moving-in 2gether πŸ˜›πŸ˜‰

xited 4r nxt ...

tnx 4r the pm 😊  

no it wasnt short πŸ˜†
Edited by ..Bournville.. - 10 years ago
FantasyFan_8 thumbnail

Originally posted by: didlr

great episode

nw abhiya in same house...wondering what will happen;-) 

πŸ˜†wait and watch πŸ˜‰
FantasyFan_8 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sh_Abhiya

lovely + naughty abhiya + romantic moment b/w sama n advik - episode
love the abhiya scenes , n naughty thought of abhay but pia nai bucket bhar pani lekar wild thought pur throw kar diya n happy pia agreed to live with abhay - waiting some moment b/w them
happy prblm solve b/w sama n advik but the film dikh raha hai by advik seems like fake
great work cvs
thanks for pm
* sorry like button not working  

u really think that the problem is solved, hmm... chalo phir aur problems create karte hain πŸ˜†
FantasyFan_8 thumbnail

Originally posted by: samwllms

urgghhh...abhiya k liye romantic moments kyun nhi hai?

ayenge. thoda sa aur wait πŸ˜›
FantasyFan_8 thumbnail

Originally posted by: rkmad

i like abhay and pia part but today episode is too open
second pia is belong to new generation not abhay so what ever abhay said to her it will be nice to read form pia side  

in case you have forgotten even in the show it was abhay who had said he wants to get close to Pia, it was Abhay who always used to pull her for kisses, it was always Abhay who had problems keeping his hands off her bare skin,πŸ˜† besides, with his memories back, Abhay sees Pia as the same woman whom he had married 70 years back, so obviously he would be having these kind of thoughts only for his wife πŸ˜‰
FantasyFan_8 thumbnail

Originally posted by: anjali0111

nice update
aww abhay's declaration of love towards pia...it was so...ah, i don't have words...so passionate. i liked this abhay...so open about his feelings unlike old abhay who used to bottle up everything. and i also liked this pia simple and straight forward.
advik-sama moments were hot😳 

Times and circumstances have changed na πŸ˜³
FantasyFan_8 thumbnail

Originally posted by: harinisriram39

Haila. Its always Expect the Unexpected - from the DFL team right and Bingo here it comes again...

I was expecting that Abhay would insist on Piya being with him because he would never want to take the risk of she being in danger. Not that Alina and Liana would have harmed her, but still it would be better if she avoids any potential risk. So better to have an eye on her and have her staying with him. And then Rehan also had attempted twice to attack her. But I never expected that it would be Piya who would suggest this to him. Good that she did warna bechare ko ghar ke baahar nigaah rakhna paddhega like he used to do in the show. πŸ˜† like we have always maintained, expect the unexpected from DFL πŸ˜†

And Piya, lol, yes she was scared to death that  she might lose Abhay and not wanting to bear the tension again, suggested or rather insisted that she live with him. But aisa sirf doh baar hua. Bechara Abhay, in the show and also in DFL had to rush a number of times when she was in danger but never could suggest that she be with him. Her asking him turned out to be a real surprise.  But poor girl, did not think of the other consequences she would have to face if she lived with him.  I really loved the convo and the openness of Abhay when he tells her all these. Yes, now he got his memory and he sees her as the same person whom he was madly in love with and had married her. So obviously he would want to have her in the same way and not just do the duty of protecting her and at the same time asking her to stay away.  Good that he not only wanted to have her that way but also openly told her that romantic moments between them cannot be avoided.  I was really enjoying while I read this.  I was expecting a heated conversation. No Abhay hiding his intentions from her and shocking her later would have been too cliche'' and since it's 2083, we thought it would make more sense if they both are already clear on this thing. 
After hugging him and feeling relieved that he was safe, I thought she would, in incoherent words, tell him the Alina Liana Worship fiasco and how they wanted to have her blood and now it is shocking to her know  that they wanted to kill him with the same weapon from the worship and also demanded to know from him who they really are and why they thought that with her blood they could destroy Abhay.  And he telling her that this was the reason he wanted her to be away from them but she would never listen to him and it would best for her to be with him so that he can keep an eye on anyone who would want to harm or use her in this way. But the update came rather as a pleasant surprise.  no all this convo can be had later πŸ˜†
But then I have another question - When Advik and Sama came to help them, Liana and Rehan were unconscious and Alina was somewhere around too. Then did Abhay just like that leave them? Ofcourse Alina and Liana wanted to eliminate him because they still thought him to be a threat to their clan and Rehan also wanted to eliminate Abhay for his own reasons. Alina and Liana might never harm Piya, but Rehan - he wanted to punish Abhay by harming Piya and he would not always come to a fair fight. Earlier when Rehan kidnaps Piya, Abhay wanted to kill him then and there so that he would not pose a danger to Piya and Rehan escapes with the help of Liana. But now though it was an attempt on Abhay's life and not Piya's, still how could he let Rehan go? coz he has changed and now understands why Rehan is the way he is and he wants to try to make amends

I have another question. The Vampire council took away old Piya and killed her but they did not turn Abhay into a vampire then and there.  From Haseena's dairy - Abhay had return home alone from his second honey moon in a distraught state and could not accept her death.  She wrote that she would never allow the vampire council to turn Abhay from human into a powerful vampire and also was comforting to herself that Piya's death might have been an accident.  So did Abhay, as a human mourn the death of Piya before he became a vampire and his memory was erased?  He remembered that they took her away but what actually happened then.  How did they allow him to return to his parents as a human? Would we get to know more about this?  hm... maybe they were just waiting for the right time and wanted to avoid obvious suspicions. 

Coming to Sama - Though the moments between Piya and Sama were very short, it was very touching. Sad that two best friends and could not remain together to comfort each other.  The conversation, though short, was very deep.

Good that Sama and Advik made amendments. I dont remember who suggested it but SaVik sounds nice.  So SaVik have come together finally with not of much misunderstandings. Hope they will join hands with Abhay in fighting the enemy whoever it is. you really think all is well,, well.. think again and read between the lines πŸ˜‰
Looking forward for more action and more passion.

When the article conveyed about some romantic moments in the forth coming episodes, I expected it would be SaVik's. And the article also said that the lead couple were now shooting an argument scene. So I thought that the argument would be Abhay asking her to move with him and she refusing. But now since she herself suggested this, I am wondering on what were they arguing about... maybe the argument will come up in some later episode. πŸ˜³

Thanks a lot team, for another wonderful update and pleasant surprise.

Thanks a lot for giving us the DFL